In N.C., you can let your gun show

Jun 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charlotte.com

Eric Shuford Jr., 67, of Cary typically keeps his Russian 9 mm Makarov sidearm with him from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 10

Arcadia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

I don't leave my yard without my 45/410 Derringer. Being female and working late nights, I REFUSE to give ANYONE the opportunity to have control over whether I live or die!!!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>What it proves is you are a stupid co@ksuCk#r. Never harmed a child in my life. You are too da#N stupid to even realize the coward you really are. For courage you have to pack a gun where ever you go. Do you realize how many innocent children are killed each year because of ignorant rednecks having guns in the house. You are so full of fear you feel the need to keep it loaded at all times and within reach. Too stupid you and the ones just like you are the dangerous ones. Every time one of you leave it out and one of your children shoots himself it is one step closer to having them taken for good. In all honesty who in their right mind could blame them. If children don't know how to behave with something you have to take that something away so they won't hurt themselves. And without a doubt that is exactly what the President thinks. I'm in no way anti gun, would just like to keep mine. But you will get us all punished for your stupidity. So yes, go ahead, strap it on and pack it every where you go. Right out in public for the world to see. Give them exactly what they want.
Guns are the least causes of death for kids.

Kids die more from other causes/things: illness, autombiles, swimming pools, streets, sports, the home, etc.

Armed parents protect their kids the best. Guns save kids' lives.

You are a gun-hating nazi, and that makes you a baby-killer.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Guns are the least causes of death for kids.
Kids die more from other causes/things: illness, autombiles, swimming pools, streets, sports, the home, etc.
It also makes Repub a traitor against the Constitution
tiger

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Repub,

Perhaps you should call the wahhhhhhhhhbulance, because your soooo much of an idiot. This country was founded on rednecks with guns. I don't carry a gun to shoot someone. I carry a gun to survive. You're probably a fourteen year old kid, who's mom doesn't know you are on the computer. No adult with common sense would make the claims you're making.
Repub

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Guns are the least causes of death for kids.
The least cause causes of deaths for kids. 3,184 killed in 2006, 17,451 non fatal gun injuries. Nah, thats not many. I'm certain that number is acceptable for the rednecks. Quite simply, you are stupid. Another redneck on here talking about property values, then claiming somebody is going to kick his door in and kill him. I don't have such fears in my neighborhood and would never have bought a home in such a place. Any low life scum punk can buy a gun and just like a redneck has to act stupid. Sorry fellers but no liberal here. I believe in protecting my gun rights. And strutting around out in public packing isn't the way. Every time one of you idiots do this stupid crap it gives them that much more to work with against decent people. And yes, I do stand by my statement. I own several guns but to get out in public strutting like a banty rooster is only something an idiot would do. It is a simple process to use a trigger lock. So simple even a redneck might figure it out. Of course that is if his sister shows him where to put it. But again for the slower ones, only a coward gets out in public letting his gun show.
Repub

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

tiger wrote:
Repub,
Perhaps you should call the wahhhhhhhhhbulance, because your soooo much of an idiot. This country was founded on rednecks with guns. I don't carry a gun to shoot someone. I carry a gun to survive. You're probably a fourteen year old kid, who's mom doesn't know you are on the computer. No adult with common sense would make the claims you're making.
So third grade history was too hard for you. That wasn't rednecks, that was northern gentleman. All the rednecks ever did was start a fight to try to keep slaves. Unfortunately it didn't go so well for them. Even got so desperate they succeeded from the union. Now that is what you would call traitors.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>So third grade history was too hard for you. That wasn't rednecks, that was northern gentleman. All the rednecks ever did was start a fight to try to keep slaves. Unfortunately it didn't go so well for them. Even got so desperate they succeeded from the union. Now that is what you would call traitors.
REALLY??... so - why was the last place to rejoin the Union in a northern State?

There you go talking about ANOTHER TOPIC you are clueless about!

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

wow ... now I know whats wrong with the liberal Repub - she is a darn fool third grade school teach who wants to think that they are so smart ...

For your information - the propaganda says it was about slaves - how else would the Federalists keep the black man down while conning them into thinking they cared?

FACT IS: it was about Federalist Taxation - the north was =angry because the south did not need federalist support and the north needed the south's tax to keep stuff expanding - just like the Federal government does today!

TRUTH IS: the Federalist mindset of taking away peoples money through added taxation was in many cases against the Constitution.

ALSO - the Constitution CLEARLY SAID it was legal for a state to secede and it was put in there to try to keep the Feds under control of the people - not the other way around as it is now!

“Investigator ”

Since: Mar 09

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>The least cause causes of deaths for kids. 3,184 killed in 2006, 17,451 non fatal gun injuries. Nah, thats not many. I'm certain that number is acceptable for the rednecks.
Would it make you feel any better if they would have been pushed out of a window??
Where did you get your statistics?
What state had the most?
What age groups?
WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON???
Stupidity. On one persons part or the kids....stupidity. Maybe it's natural selection at work?? A hundred years ago, this same stupid kid would have gotten eaten by a bear because he wanted to "pet it"?? Drugs,.... seems to be a lot of "children" killed in bad drug deals also, can't forget that. A gang member kills 4 cops and immediately you want to ban guns??? Why not ban the gangs? It wasn't the guns fault... it was just doing what it was told to do by a retard. The gun wasn't the problem. Back the police up on a few things and clean your communities up.
There is your truth. Not this diarrhea spewing out of your upper anal cavity. Your full of sh*t. Your a kid yourself. You know nothing about the subjects you speak of and don't try pretending that you do. Go downstairs to your basement, study, and come back out when the "ignorance" wears off.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

The first place I would open carry is into the state capital building.

To add, schools should teach gun safety (Home econ and manual arts too)to kids. That would certainly be better than the "touchy feely" crap they teach now.

“Investigator ”

Since: Mar 09

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
To add, schools should teach gun safety (Home econ and manual arts too)to kids. That would certainly be better than the "touchy feely" crap they teach now.
Agreed. There should also be MANDATORY classes on the constitution. EVERY year.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Here in Vegas wrote:
Actually - there are limitations in North Carolina as to where anyone can open carry

NO Federal builds, federal properties, and government facilities.
NO Banks, schools, or places which sell alcohol.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

AntiTypical wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually - there are limitations in North Carolina as to where anyone can open carry
NO Federal builds, federal properties, and government facilities.
NO Banks, schools, or places which sell alcohol.
As I said, the state capital building. Citizens should carry into any state capital building.

The idea is that our elected politicians are supposed to fear us, not the other way around.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

AprilManny wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. There should also be MANDATORY classes on the constitution. EVERY year.
Our son has US History coming up this next school year (Jr year HS) It's a good school, I am sure they will cover it well

And if they don't, I will.
Repub

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

AprilManny wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it make you feel any better if they would have been pushed out of a window??
Where did you get your statistics?
What state had the most?
What age groups?
WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON???
Stupidity. On one persons part or the kids....stupidity. Maybe it's natural selection at work?? A hundred years ago, this same stupid kid would have gotten eaten by a bear because he wanted to "pet it"?? Drugs,.... seems to be a lot of "children" killed in bad drug deals also, can't forget that. A gang member kills 4 cops and immediately you want to ban guns??? Why not ban the gangs? It wasn't the guns fault... it was just doing what it was told to do by a retard. The gun wasn't the problem. Back the police up on a few things and clean your communities up.
There is your truth. Not this diarrhea spewing out of your upper anal cavity. Your full of sh*t. Your a kid yourself. You know nothing about the subjects you speak of and don't try pretending that you do. Go downstairs to your basement, study, and come back out when the "ignorance" wears off.
Back the Police up, more stupidity. The Police don't want or need a thing from you, except to stay out of their way. If you had such dreams of wanting to be a cop you should have pursued an education and applied to the Academy. But to prove you are the redneck idiot I have no problem at all of telling you exactly where you need to do a little research instead of spewing more ignorance. I realize it is the way of the redneck to be backward and ignorant but that doesn't mean you have to prove the stereotypes are correct. Another small fact for you," More preschoolers (63) were killed by firearms than law enforcement officers (48) killed in the line of duty." Educate your self young feller. A good place for you to start is childrensdefense.org . chwen baccor, shotin gunz, an a treadin ur sister isn't all there is to life.
Repub

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

AntiTypical wrote:
wow ... now I know whats wrong with the liberal Repub - she is a darn fool third grade school teach who wants to think that they are so smart ...
For your information - the propaganda says it was about slaves - how else would the Federalists keep the black man down while conning them into thinking they cared?
FACT IS: it was about Federalist Taxation - the north was =angry because the south did not need federalist support and the north needed the south's tax to keep stuff expanding - just like the Federal government does today!
TRUTH IS: the Federalist mindset of taking away peoples money through added taxation was in many cases against the Constitution.
ALSO - the Constitution CLEARLY SAID it was legal for a state to secede and it was put in there to try to keep the Feds under control of the people - not the other way around as it is now!
Okay, just propaganda was it. The movie deliverance did a fine job portraying the rednecks. It is amazing the ignorance some of you just throw out there like it is real. toothless, ignorant and don't care. I suppose packing all the time is also for squirrels and such. Only a fool would want to pack a gun into a Federal building or school. so backward in the head to actually believe he is gonna scare people. Take about 10 seconds before they laid you to rest. I'd feel safe in saying they don't want you there to begin with. Spitting tobacco juice all over the floors. Crying like a B!tch claiming to have paid for everything there. Way too many years of reproducing with kin folk has the waters so clouded it is impossible for one to comprehend anything. But you got an awful pertty mouth.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, just propaganda was it. The movie deliverance did a fine job portraying the rednecks. It is amazing the ignorance some of you just throw out there like it is real. toothless, ignorant and don't care. I suppose packing all the time is also for squirrels and such. Only a fool would want to pack a gun into a Federal building or school. so backward in the head to actually believe he is gonna scare people. Take about 10 seconds before they laid you to rest. I'd feel safe in saying they don't want you there to begin with. Spitting tobacco juice all over the floors. Crying like a B!tch claiming to have paid for everything there. Way too many years of reproducing with kin folk has the waters so clouded it is impossible for one to comprehend anything. But you got an awful pertty mouth.
Well, you were doing pretty good until you made the imbecilic remark, "Only a fool would want to pack a gun into a Federal building or school".

Fed Gov buildings don't seem to have much of a problem with guns, but unless you have had your head stuck up your ass for the past ten years, every school that had a mass shooting had a gun ban.

It seems that unlike fools like you, BAD GUYS bring guns to school. Stupid insane laws that disarm the prey are directly responsible for these killing zones.

Arming the prey always stops the predators. Even kids know that.

How did you get this ignorant?

Wait, I know, you watch the liberal news.

And you are willfully ignorant.

But you do have a purty mouth.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Judged:

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Back the Police up, more stupidity. The Police don't want or need a thing from you, except to stay out of their way. If you had such dreams of wanting to be a cop you should have pursued an education and applied to the Academy. But to prove you are the redneck idiot I have no problem at all of telling you exactly where you need to do a little research instead of spewing more ignorance. I realize it is the way of the redneck to be backward and ignorant but that doesn't mean you have to prove the stereotypes are correct. Another small fact for you," More preschoolers (63) were killed by firearms than law enforcement officers (48) killed in the line of duty." Educate your self young feller. A good place for you to start is childrensdefense.org . chwen baccor, shotin gunz, an a treadin ur sister isn't all there is to life.
Jesus but you're stupid.

More kids were killed by cleaning agents than guns. More kids are killed by cars. Hell, more cops are killed by cars.

I assume your trailer has neither.

Now, of the kids killed by guns in your example, how many of the perps were prosecuted. Hmmmmm?

Typical liberal hoplophobe.

Ignore the people actually causing the problem and attack the people that had nothing to do with the problem.

You have to be a Demonrat.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>The least cause causes of deaths for kids. 3,184 killed in 2006, 17,451 non fatal gun injuries. Nah, thats not many. I'm certain that number is acceptable for the rednecks. Quite simply, you are stupid. Another redneck on here talking about property values, then claiming somebody is going to kick his door in and kill him. I don't have such fears in my neighborhood and would never have bought a home in such a place. Any low life scum punk can buy a gun and just like a redneck has to act stupid. Sorry fellers but no liberal here. I believe in protecting my gun rights. And strutting around out in public packing isn't the way. Every time one of you idiots do this stupid crap it gives them that much more to work with against decent people. And yes, I do stand by my statement. I own several guns but to get out in public strutting like a banty rooster is only something an idiot would do. It is a simple process to use a trigger lock. So simple even a redneck might figure it out. Of course that is if his sister shows him where to put it. But again for the slower ones, only a coward gets out in public letting his gun show.
Let me help, my ignorant little pissant.

The "kids" you whine about include thugs up to 19 years old. Maybe the ignorant little turds in your home are still kids at 19, but around here, they are working, productive members of society.

These are people I am sure you have read about. Perhaps even met.

Not to be confused with the thugs you know.

Hope that helped.

Hey, I understand you are a teacher.

What do you think of this POS.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_o...

I bet he is your hero.

That guy would certainly not soil a school here with his presence.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, just propaganda was it. The movie deliverance did a fine job portraying the rednecks. It is amazing the ignorance some of you just throw out there like it is real. toothless, ignorant and don't care. I suppose packing all the time is also for squirrels and such. Only a fool would want to pack a gun into a Federal building or school. so backward in the head to actually believe he is gonna scare people. Take about 10 seconds before they laid you to rest. I'd feel safe in saying they don't want you there to begin with. Spitting tobacco juice all over the floors. Crying like a B!tch claiming to have paid for everything there. Way too many years of reproducing with kin folk has the waters so clouded it is impossible for one to comprehend anything. But you got an awful pertty mouth.
Deliverance was a MOVIE - it wasn't real and as many thing you post that were totally wrong you got the nuts to say
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing the ignorance some of you just throw out there like it is real.
... like how real "DELIVERANCE" is to you
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Spitting tobacco juice all over the floors. Crying like a B!tch claiming to have paid for everything there. Way too many years of reproducing with kin folk has the waters so clouded it is impossible for one to comprehend anything
ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW .... that this last quoted segment of your post is who the Democrats were (and in some cases STILL ARE?

THIS NEXT PART IS PROOF THAT YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>Crying like a B!tch
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>But you got an awful pertty mouth.
so saying people cry like a bitch is NOT as you call it - an awful pertty mouth??

I am guessing that was supposed to be POTTY and not pertty - huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garner Discussions

Search the Garner Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min State of Florida 49,268
Should Singles Search for Mates in Las Vegas? 7 hr Amand 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 20 hr luvnut 38
looking for roots 22 hr transplant 2
Sugar daddy wanted (Oct '12) Mon cheeniecha 25
I will always love you. Apr 12 Jackson 1
Raleigh bar 'rescued' by Spike TV reality show (Apr '13) Oct '13 Gomer 6
•••

Freeze Warning for Wake County was issued at April 16 at 8:52AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••