In N.C., you can let your gun show

Jun 21, 2010 Full story: Charlotte.com 70

Eric Shuford Jr., 67, of Cary typically keeps his Russian 9 mm Makarov sidearm with him from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Investigator ”

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Having a gun on you is like having a condom on you. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. I am armed almost 24 hours a day and I strongly suggest to my fellow citizens to do the same. You never know when something might "pop up".

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Oh my. Open carry deters our bully govt. I thank anyone who carries a gun openly.

Hey. When I see an armed American carrying a gun I see an American who knows about the Bill of Rights and the 2nd amendment. And very few are liberals. I don't like antigun Americans.
Article wrote:
And when Dye led a protest last week outside Rep. Bob Etheridge's office in downtown Raleigh, he carried no piece on his hip - verboten at a public demonstration.
Govt is verboten to regulate guns per the 2nd amendment (U.S.Constitution, Bill of Rights, 1791).

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2010
i have carryed mine since 65`

“Investigator ”

Since: Mar 09

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Jun 21, 2010
Amen ya'll!
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2010
It's the last thing you rednecks should be doing. Thats how innocent children get killed. A bunch of gun toting rednecks drinking beer and acting stupid. But I have to admit your fascination with guns does give your sister a little rest. Oh, and the one mentioning condoms, wear two. Inbreeding causes more rednecks who like to think of themselves as republicans, your not. You embarrass us when you make those outlandish claims.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#6 Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone recall when the officer was killed in Cary by the kid who shot him with a shotgun on the property which is now the YMCA on Holly Springs Road?

The police had a road block at that point the following day ...

I went through it with my pistol on my truck seat ...
They didn't even bat an eye!

I frequently carry - so much so that my neighbors don't mess with me much ... but that's fine with me! I prefer to be left alone and have no one see what is in my homes.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#7 Jun 23, 2010
Repub wrote:
It's the last thing you rednecks should be doing. Thats how innocent children get killed. A bunch of gun toting rednecks drinking beer and acting stupid. But I have to admit your fascination with guns does give your sister a little rest. Oh, and the one mentioning condoms, wear two. Inbreeding causes more rednecks who like to think of themselves as republicans, your not. You embarrass us when you make those outlandish claims.
Most of us do not have liberal kids who think they are entitled to break rules or laws.

My guns are NEVER locked or locked down - I don't even keep the safety on ...

my eleven year old knows not to touch them and how easy it is to to have an ADC ... whats the sense of a gun if you have to hope to find a key to make it useful in an unexpected situation?
Law

Omaha, NE

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Repub wrote:
A lot of spew from such a feeble slug. Did you get help with that from a maggot and cockroach (your peers)?
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Law wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of spew from such a feeble slug. Did you get help with that from a maggot and cockroach (your peers)?
A feeble slug, wow, pretty harsh words there ol chap. got me all torn up inside to e called such horrible names from a punk. But hey, I been called worse by a lot better class of people
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2010
AntiTypical wrote:
Does anyone recall when the officer was killed in Cary by the kid who shot him with a shotgun on the property which is now the YMCA on Holly Springs Road?
The police had a road block at that point the following day ...
I went through it with my pistol on my truck seat ...
They didn't even bat an eye!
I frequently carry - so much so that my neighbors don't mess with me much ... but that's fine with me! I prefer to be left alone and have no one see what is in my homes.
When you want to act all brave and have to resort to carrying a gun then the first thing the people you claim know you will probably shoot first. It takes a coward of a man to be in so much fear they have to pack a gun out in public. Police have no choice because of people like you. If I was that feeble and scared I would just stay home, board up all the windows and have a friend deliver everything I needed.
RoadKill

Snow Camp, NC

#11 Jun 24, 2010
I don't aim to be a victim but aim to hit. It is my choice to exercise my right to carry which is my right until I chose to break the law.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2010
Repub wrote:
And you're related to nazis. Very embarassing.

Hitler murdered a million Jewish kids.
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2010
RoadKill wrote:
I don't aim to be a victim but aim to hit. It is my choice to exercise my right to carry which is my right until I chose to break the law.
So you are afraid to be out side in fear of becoming a victim. Yes it is a right, but also one that people like you abuse and exactly the thing that we will all end up paying for. I can't recall one time in my life that I needed a gun on me. I have been to two different Countries and all over the States. Used to frequent bars and clubs but never have I once been afraid to become a victim. It speaks about your character to pack when children are around.
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>And you're related to nazis. Very embarassing.
Hitler murdered a million Jewish kids.
I'm sure a lot of Americans are related to hitler. A lot of Germans came to this Country after the War. Being a relation to a person still means you are an entirely different person. Inbreeding causes some strange thought in people. Mixing the same genes doesn't let the brain develop normally. I could be related to atilla the hun, napolean, Jesus Christ. It would still mean I am an entirely different person. However being raised a redneck is something that is ingrained in your very soul. embarrassing to say the least.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Repub wrote:
<quoted text> When you want to act all brave and have to resort to carrying a gun then the first thing the people you claim know you will probably shoot first. It takes a coward of a man to be in so much fear they have to pack a gun out in public. Police have no choice because of people like you. If I was that feeble and scared I would just stay home, board up all the windows and have a friend deliver everything I needed.
okay Lib ... what the "F" ever ...

There are those who defend (people like me) and there are people who depend on the after the fact report takers to get victims to the hospital (people like you)

Some people will be running out the back door toward people like me while they are trying to jump a fence swearing to make them ILLEGAL while some gunman kicks in the front door ...

If you are not an asset to your own well being (be it food, security, medical needs) you are a detriment to others.

and everyone knows that a detriment is a toned down word for a "SOCIAL LEECH"

Do tell - what are you entitled to when someone is kicking in your door?... besides running to a phone and hoping to make a call and then sit there are wait for a cop to save your useless tail?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2010
Repub wrote:
I'm sure a lot of Americans are related to hitler...
You're related to Hitler, and are antigun. That clearly proves you're a baby killing Nazi. Again, very embarassing. I would much rather be an inbred redneck than a nazi. As it is, I'm only a redneck.

People who dislike guns are embarassing, AND are deadly to others.
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2010
AntiTypical wrote:
<quoted text>
okay Lib ... what the "F" ever ...
There are those who defend (people like me) and there are people who depend on the after the fact report takers to get victims to the hospital (people like you)
Some people will be running out the back door toward people like me while they are trying to jump a fence swearing to make them ILLEGAL while some gunman kicks in the front door ...
If you are not an asset to your own well being (be it food, security, medical needs) you are a detriment to others.
and everyone knows that a detriment is a toned down word for a "SOCIAL LEECH"
Do tell - what are you entitled to when someone is kicking in your door?... besides running to a phone and hoping to make a call and then sit there are wait for a cop to save your useless tail?
So it comes out, you have grand delusions of wanting to shoot people. Wanting to be some sort of savior. Sorry but you aren't needed or wanted. I was taught to be able to handle myself from a young age. Boxing for many years but edged over into kick boxing. A grown man that cowers in his own house afraid someone is going to kick his door in is beyond me. I just hope no children have to visit with such a person. I would suggest you move from such a neighborhood and learn to act like an adult. The cowboys and indians are gone. The Wild West is tamed and you live in the East. I watch people on tv just like you at times. Think a gun makes you a superhero. Even saw what happens when it really hits the fan. No different then everyday. It goes to reason, if too scared to get out of the house without packing, too scared to do anything when actually needed. Cowards don't just change their stripes. Whoever picked on you growing up sure did one heck of a job and owes you an apology.
Repub

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're related to Hitler, and are antigun. That clearly proves you're a baby killing Nazi. Again, very embarassing. I would much rather be an inbred redneck than a nazi. As it is, I'm only a redneck.
People who dislike guns are embarassing, AND are deadly to others.
What it proves is you are a stupid co@ksuCk#r. Never harmed a child in my life. You are too da#N stupid to even realize the coward you really are. For courage you have to pack a gun where ever you go. Do you realize how many innocent children are killed each year because of ignorant rednecks having guns in the house. You are so full of fear you feel the need to keep it loaded at all times and within reach. Too stupid you and the ones just like you are the dangerous ones. Every time one of you leave it out and one of your children shoots himself it is one step closer to having them taken for good. In all honesty who in their right mind could blame them. If children don't know how to behave with something you have to take that something away so they won't hurt themselves. And without a doubt that is exactly what the President thinks. I'm in no way anti gun, would just like to keep mine. But you will get us all punished for your stupidity. So yes, go ahead, strap it on and pack it every where you go. Right out in public for the world to see. Give them exactly what they want.

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#19 Jun 24, 2010
Repub wrote:
<quoted text>So it comes out, you have grand delusions of wanting to shoot people. Wanting to be some sort of savior. Sorry but you aren't needed or wanted. I was taught to be able to handle myself from a young age. Boxing for many years but edged over into kick boxing. A grown man that cowers in his own house afraid someone is going to kick his door in is beyond me. I just hope no children have to visit with such a person. I would suggest you move from such a neighborhood and learn to act like an adult. The cowboys and indians are gone. The Wild West is tamed and you live in the East. I watch people on tv just like you at times. Think a gun makes you a superhero. Even saw what happens when it really hits the fan. No different then everyday. It goes to reason, if too scared to get out of the house without packing, too scared to do anything when actually needed. Cowards don't just change their stripes. Whoever picked on you growing up sure did one heck of a job and owes you an apology.
See people - as I have said all over the internet - REPUBlicans are LIBERAL - this guy is proof!

His attempt at twisting and defaming a person's character and intentions is proof positive!

1 - She said - grand delusions of wanting to shoot people

It is not a DELUSION! It will be a CONCLUSION in the event that some jackass attempts bodily harm to me and mine.

2 - she said - I was taught to be able to handle myself from a young age. Boxing for many years

Ummm -- okay ... now there is the DELUSION! thinks she can box a gunman!

3 - she said - A grown man that cowers in his own house

Yet there has NEVER been the slightest indication that I cower or even act like some sort of hermit tucked away from others ... first post CLEARLY said I was carrying my gun in my truck going through a police check point that was set up to find a shooter who killed a cop (which is much more capable than this "BOXER")!

What would this delusional boxer have done that the cop would not have been able to do?

4 - she said - I would suggest you move from such a neighborhood and learn to act like an adult.

See? again this liberal is attempting to talk down to someone who is doing just fine!

In my community estimated median house or condo value in 2008:$241,921.00 (it was $160,800.00 in 2000)
I would say the value of my town has increased nicely.
Bet her's didn't - assuming she is from Pikesville, Kentucky
Her towns estimated median house or condo value in 2008:$137,689.00 (it was $102,900.00 in 2000)

... and I should move to a better neighborhood?

Get a life you sniveler!

nothing you have said is worth a crap kid!

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

#20 Jun 24, 2010
One thing that over 50 years of life has taught me
Whatever a person accuses another of is the fault they have which they are trying to identify with in others ...
NOTICE how Repub calls others cowards and cock munchers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) 4 hr culio 49
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... 11 hr Mike Harper 8
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Sat Resource Action 54
The Xmas miracle you've been waiting on Thu Educated 1
Slope bill may go steeper (May '07) Dec 18 geoguy 12
Review: Safe Towing Dec 17 Elena 1
Giglio Says N C State Has QUALITY LOSS to Wofford Dec 16 Hysterical Laughter 1
Garner Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web