Man Arrested Following Overnight Shoo...

Man Arrested Following Overnight Shooting In Corbin

There are 447 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Oct 22, 2006, titled Man Arrested Following Overnight Shooting In Corbin. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

A woman's ex-boyfriend is arrested for murdering her current boyfriend Friday night in Knox County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Amazed

Roanoke, VA

#447 Feb 18, 2008
I know that this is hard for both families. My only question is if Craig was here and this was over someone else, would he take part in all this name calling? I did not know him, I wish I did, but it sounds to me that he would have not wanted the name calling, fingerpointing, and the just being down right stupid. Families a greive over the lose of a son, and the one that did it getting no where near what he should have. But before you post another comment ask yourself what would Craig do?
Aunt

Silver Spring, MD

#448 Feb 19, 2008
He didn't like guns/weapons so he would not have liked it for that reason alone. But the name calling and finger pointing wouldn't bring the person back so it wouldn't be done. He was a pretty awesome guy. Tried to be nice to everyone, loved his family and life!! 5826
Amazed wrote:
I know that this is hard for both families. My only question is if Craig was here and this was over someone else, would he take part in all this name calling? I did not know him, I wish I did, but it sounds to me that he would have not wanted the name calling, fingerpointing, and the just being down right stupid. Families a greive over the lose of a son, and the one that did it getting no where near what he should have. But before you post another comment ask yourself what would Craig do?
Sandy in Golden Beach

AOL

#449 Mar 2, 2008
Just checkin to see if there are any new developements in the case. To answer AMAZED Craig would have been appalled at all the name calling. He always hated gossip and drama, nothing worse then he said/she said stuff. He would often leave the area if any such thing was going on He was a very loyal person to those he liked and loved. To his aunt how is his mother? I know this will be a bad month for her as his birthday is this month.. Thinking of the family as always. To all of you, my well wishes.
Aunt

Fairfax, VA

#450 Mar 6, 2008
She has her good and bad days. Although his birthday is this month and may bring sadness, she is happy because it is also his daughters birth month. Thanks for asking.
Sandy in Golden Beach wrote:
Just checkin to see if there are any new developements in the case. To answer AMAZED Craig would have been appalled at all the name calling. He always hated gossip and drama, nothing worse then he said/she said stuff. He would often leave the area if any such thing was going on He was a very loyal person to those he liked and loved. To his aunt how is his mother? I know this will be a bad month for her as his birthday is this month.. Thinking of the family as always. To all of you, my well wishes.
perplexed in indiana

United States

#451 Oct 10, 2008
is it true that marty could be out as soon as this month or next october ? this is what i,ve been told and i ndon,t understand how that could be ? my condolances to craig's family i know the annaversary is almost here. we don't know u but you are often in our thoughts and we pray for you all.
Amazed

Somerset, KY

#452 Oct 28, 2008
I was just wondering if there has been anything said about Marty getting out.
discouraged

Albion, IN

#454 Jul 15, 2009
hes out. its a sad world we live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry (Dec '08) 51 min farty turry 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min ChromiuMan 148,998
Who are the wh***s in wayland (Aug '09) 10 hr Fed up 39
Clarion Clinic Wed Ask 2
Sherry Slone Wed Kindle 12
grow some balls!😂 (May '15) Feb '16 Lol 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct '15 IND 730

Garner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garner Mortgages