Garland City Employee Among 3 Accused...

Garland City Employee Among 3 Accused Of Insurance Fraud

There are 244 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Garland City Employee Among 3 Accused Of Insurance Fraud. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Garland police, along with the City of Garland Internal Audit Department and city management, said they have uncovered a scheme of insurance fraud within the city's Risk Management Group involving several ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#251 Jan 3, 2012
LoneStarButterfly wrote:
www.justice.gov/usao/txn/Press Rel11/stailey_stailey_garland_ ple_pr.html
Interesting....
inside job... family members.... relatives ?
thronka

United States

#252 Feb 21, 2012
i was a long time coming back to this story, for the outcome, but in reading the comments left by apparently friends and famiy of the accused calling people hateful and sick, etc.... do you realize at all that this was tax payer money they were stealing. Your money, idiot.
Duane Stailey

Lone Oak, TX

#253 Apr 2, 2012
I am sorry to you folks here that appear to hate me so bad. I have apoligized to all who were affected by my actions and have been sentenced to prison by the federal government. Mainly I have asked for forgiveness from Jesus Christ. I have pled guilty to what I did and deserve to be punished, and will serve my time and make amends for my actions. May God Bless you all and the ones that I have harmed or offended in other ways may you someday forgive me.

God Bless You,
Duane Stailey

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#254 Apr 9, 2012
thronka wrote:
i was a long time coming back to this story, for the outcome, but in reading the comments left by apparently friends and famiy of the accused calling people hateful and sick, etc.... do you realize at all that this was tax payer money they were stealing. Your money, idiot.
Glad they got caught. But probably there are others that didn't. They are just the kind of people who do things they think they can get away with. And they won't admit anything til their butts are in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 15 min cat5 9,279
new in town 4 hr crazy 1
All whites should be eliminated off the face of... 8 hr Not so Fast 51
Donald Trump shows his true colors by asking a ... 8 hr America the beaut... 2
Planned Parenthood Reduces Hoodrats 12 hr Gomer twohats 23
Ted Cruz slapped the hell out of Trump lol 13 hr Jim Carey 10
Peyton Veldman Wed Peyton Veldman 2

Garland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance