South Oak Cliff house burns two days ...

South Oak Cliff house burns two days after one man was shot to death and two more were injured there

There are 2 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Nov 19, 2012, titled South Oak Cliff house burns two days after one man was shot to death and two more were injured there. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Early Saturday morning , Dallas police were dispatched to 4611 S. Ewing Avenue, near S. Marsalis and Ann Arbor Avenues, in South Oak Cliff, where police allege 22-year-old Tony Raymon Johnson shot three men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Janet

Desoto, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I am glad the police caught him. I hope he gets the death sentence. A person Shooting a sleeping person is a coward.
Missy

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2012
How could u even attempt to intent harm to a person thatvhas help u n looked oyt for u could it b so bad thatvu hadvtobtake someones daddy,husband brother,sister away n then attemptedto lnot leave a witness u played crazy fa d last,time yo check d one u played crazy fa isbgone no lawyer r judge shoyld have no mercy boy fuc u hope u get fuckedbwithbd biggest Dick rverveith no vasoline,no more wack powder Lol is wat Ima do because u gonevpay with yo life u shot my Bro n my hubby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Friedman is suing the founder of The Fat... 6 hr Dave Mason 9
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 8 hr Underpaid 8,308
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 14 hr Doug77 1,262
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
trade suboxone for zan Wed rockford 4
News City Council approves master plan for Eastside ... Wed huey goins 2
More from around the web

Garland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Garland Mortgages