In-N-Out arriving: October 12, 2010!

Posted in the Garland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Powell

Frisco, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2010
I am pleased to announce that In-N-Out Burger is arriving in Garland, TX on October 12, 2010.

Be sure and stop by!

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Jim Powell wrote:
I am pleased to announce that In-N-Out Burger is arriving in Garland, TX on October 12, 2010.
Be sure and stop by!
Not that Garland is that big or anything, but do you know at which intersection they're opening?

I've heard a lot of good stuff about them, including a write-up about how their big burger is huge and unhealthy....sounds delicious!
doug

Garland, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2010
I find the irony of their arrival very fitting. I'll be moving back to Los Angeles before they open.

Richardson, Texas

#4 Jul 7, 2010
doug wrote:
I find the irony of their arrival very fitting. I'll be moving back to Los Angeles before they open.
Enjoy the taxes.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 7, 2010
I moved here from California two hears ago, I so missed the In and Out Burger around the corner from my house. I'm am patiently waiting for their arrival.
The Castle Doctrine

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2010
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the taxes.
You mean the Pop 13 1% property tax in California as opposed to the ridiculous almost 3% property tax here in North Texas? And the nazi HOA fees? Humm okay.
The Castle Doctrine

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2010
doug wrote:
Same here. I can't wait to be back there.
nightrider

Holland, TX

#8 Jul 21, 2010
Jim Powell wrote:
Be sure and stop by!
Could you please list a source of this date. Also do you know where the distributions center is going to be located?

Thanks

Richardson, Texas

#9 Jul 21, 2010
The Castle Doctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Pop 13 1% property tax in California as opposed to the ridiculous almost 3% property tax here in North Texas? And the nazi HOA fees? Humm okay.
No income tax.

Your property values are higher by a factor of almost 3.

HOA? Only in certain suburban neighborhoods.

If that's not the reason, why do you think California is broke and Texas has among the lowest unemployment and fastest growing population?

Also, I just looked it up. Our property tax is only 1.964 when combining the city and school assessment.

Your city and school could be higher if it's 3%.
Nightrider6965

Holland, TX

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Jim Powell wrote:
Be sure and stop by!
"Update on In N Out Burger from SideDish (D Magazine):
Carl Van Fleet Vice President of Planning and Development, has always been a major task. I got lucky yesterday—he called back in less than five hours and left this message on my voicemail.
“At this point in time, I can’t really speculate as to when we might open. It would be premature to try and guess and I would be misleading some of our customers. What I can tell you is that it is not going to be in 2010. We are just not ready. There is way too much to happen between now and then for us to be ready to go anywhere in the Dallas market.
[b]Confidently, I can say it will not be in 2010 and only say it will be sometime in 2011.[/b] If I had to guess, I could say spring (he laughs) but it is very early in the process and we have a lot of work to do.”
Rick

Garland, TX

#11 Aug 3, 2010
The Castle Doctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. I can't wait to be back there.
Don't let the door hit you on the back side leaving.
rick

Arlington, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Rick, I guess We think alike,Did you(Rick) invite them here, I didn't. Here's a big welcome back home to Cali's. Me ...I'll stick to burgers that have a non soggy bun. Why have a baked bun if you intend on turning it into mush with steam.???? Seems that they go to alot of trouble ...just to ruin it. There's no half "good" burgers. Or should we get meat patty, bun condiments,etc's, all from different places? Bottom line...it all has to be good...or its a BAD burger.
TX girl

Plano, TX

#13 Sep 11, 2010
Why do we need another burger joint anyway ?
joe

Terrell, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2010
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the taxes.
Enjoy living in a state that sucks! There's no amount of taxes that would cause me to move to Texas
joe

Terrell, TX

#15 Sep 30, 2010
rick wrote:
Rick, I guess We think alike,Did you(Rick) invite them here, I didn't. Here's a big welcome back home to Cali's. Me ...I'll stick to burgers that have a non soggy bun. Why have a baked bun if you intend on turning it into mush with steam.???? Seems that they go to alot of trouble ...just to ruin it. There's no half "good" burgers. Or should we get meat patty, bun condiments,etc's, all from different places? Bottom line...it all has to be good...or its a BAD burger.
f*$# Texas...just a bunch of hicks who think it's the greatest place on earth and are too stupid to see how much it really sucks
Doriano

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 2, 2010
october 2011 ??

They don't know the date yet but I was told sometime before the end of next year... gutted =(

Richardson, Texas

#17 Oct 3, 2010
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
f*$# Texas...just a bunch of hicks who think it's the greatest place on earth and are too stupid to see how much it really sucks
I guess that's why people from all over the country, and all over the world continue to move here.

I'm glad you're happy and well adjusted, wherever that might be, Joe.

Richardson, Texas

#18 Oct 3, 2010
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy living in a state that sucks! There's no amount of taxes that would cause me to move to Texas
Why does your computer live in Rockwall? Good view of Lake Ray Hubbard?
Mike

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2010
Is it open yet?
whiskey tango foxtrot

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Oct 23, 2010
Another burger joint. What obesity problem? Personally I've been all over the world (lord yes I've had to go to cali) and as soon as I touch back down at DFW I smile because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am in the greatest region in the greatest state of the greatest country in the history of the world. Feel free to warm up the hatermobiles and come for a visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Part McShartz 1,052
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 13 hr asdf 9,664
Clinton Fri WarForOil 3
Review: Alden Short Inc (Dec '10) Thu Nanana2017 74
Looking for female French Bulldog to breed with... Thu Earl 9
Feminists For Trump Wed Goria Allred 1
Jason Garrett. Needs to Go Jan 18 jeff 1

Garland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garland Mortgages