Robbers hold up Garfield coffee shop, beat victim

Mar 10, 2011 Full story: Leonia Life 12

The robbery happened just after 2 a.m. at the Midland Avenue coffee shop. The robbery happened just after 2 a.m. at the Midland Avenue coffee shop.

Full Story
moved

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Another Business Robbed...Only in Garfield.....It's one robbery after another. Lock Your Doors. Ya know.....Even years ago it wasn't any different. Of course alleged only. My Father had received a new drill for Christmas and lo & behold all of a sudden it was stolen 'missing in action' right out of his cellar. But the Robber returned it months later and the drill was all burned out..... At least this Robber reburned the 'stolen merchandise' after it was broken..... Things had gotten so bad that he had to finally learn to keep his cellar door locked at all times with a new key........
moving

Hackensack, NJ

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Seems like a inside job
THE PADRE

Catonsville, MD

#3 Mar 15, 2011
instead of picking his nose he drilled it
Unmoved

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Mar 19, 2011
moved did it
Dr Sigmund

Wayzata, MN

#5 Mar 19, 2011
There is nothing more dangerous than a mental patient and a keyboard.
Unmoved

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 19, 2011
Dr Sigmund wrote:
There is nothing more dangerous than a mental patient and a keyboard.
...especially one that has "moved"...
right

Toms River, NJ

#7 Jan 11, 2014
moved wrote:
Another Business Robbed...Only in Garfield.....It's one robbery after another. Lock Your Doors. Ya know.....Even years ago it wasn't any different. Of course alleged only. My Father had received a new drill for Christmas and lo & behold all of a sudden it was stolen 'missing in action' right out of his cellar. But the Robber returned it months later and the drill was all burned out..... At least this Robber reburned the 'stolen merchandise' after it was broken..... Things had gotten so bad that he had to finally learn to keep his cellar door locked at all times with a new key........
Your father received a Drill for Christmas and then the person who gave it to him (alleged only) did one of his famous steal-tricks? Wasn't his mother famous for that too? This is amazing. Wasn't his sibling locked up too? Rumor has it that he was so bad they had to handcuff him to a bed, is that true too? Right-on where did he think it was going to get him.
moved

Toms River, NJ

#8 Mar 29, 2014
right wrote:
<quoted text>Your father received a Drill for Christmas and then the person who gave it to him (alleged only) did one of his famous steal-tricks? Wasn't his mother famous for that too? This is amazing. Wasn't his sibling locked up too? Rumor has it that he was so bad they had to handcuff him to a bed, is that true too? Right-on where did he think it was going to get him.
OOPSSS on you...Did I say or type the person who gave it to him alleged only did one of his famous 'pick-up' tricks... Heck that person's old lady was the one famous for her 'Tricks'. You sound almost like the 'Abused Wife' who claimed she didn't know me but then said....Your father said....Ummmmm
Amusing isn;t it.
down the shore

Toms River, NJ

#9 May 23, 2014
Sound like Moves family was involved once again. Thank Goodness Moved - moved.
Belmont Girl

Palm Coast, FL

#10 Jun 2, 2014
down the shore wrote:
Sound like Moves family was involved once again. Thank Goodness Moved - moved.
I agree! I'm sick of reading all her weird tales of family gossip. She ought to be jailed for boring everyone to death on this forum!
moved

Toms River, NJ

#11 Jun 5, 2014
moved wrote:
'Robber' tried in on liquor stores too...but was finally Jailed just like 'Robbers' Mother was Jailed,,,,, Now she was the Winner Jail Bird......
speed

Palm Coast, FL

#12 Jun 15, 2014
moved wrote:
<quoted text>'Robber' tried in on liquor stores too...but was finally Jailed just like 'Robbers' Mother was Jailed,,,,, Now she was the Winner Jail Bird......
He's been arrested almost as many times as you have....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jan 21 moved 869
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) Jan 15 Grandz5X 14
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Jan 9 The Shore 52
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Jan 6 barbra 11
New Intersection (Mar '06) Dec 28 Frank Fasolo 6
Fillet of Soul reunites to play local concerts (Sep '10) Dec 26 Jerry 19
IAM Group Limited - Sharing as a Blessing Dec 26 dperez2014 1

Blizzard Warning for Bergen County was issued at January 25 at 3:39PM EST

Garfield News Video

Garfield Dating