Independance Day Its all about the F...

Independance Day Its all about the Freedom Wilkie you punk bitch

Posted in the Garfield Forum

God of USA hells angels

South Amboy, NJ

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Just face it Alex Wilkie is a complete gang banging coward and a punk that has no clue how to fight one on one like a man he is scared and has no confidence that is why he has to back his make believe fighting skill up by hinding behind a flock of cowards like himself.
I have beat every USA hells angels punk that pretended he was tough even as they were in small flocks . Alexc Wilkie is the same gang banging chicken punk that needs to hide in a flock to feel safe.
Alex wilkie seems to be the perfext example police use when they talk about spineless chicken Gang members who want to project a tough image yet are scared to get hit back. Its easy playing tough hiding behind a stable of real fighter and then he adds a whole flock of cowards who like to pretend they are high level gangstered complete with hit men LOL
Well That is why their is a God of the USA hells angels I won't allow anyone to be intimidated and forced through fear to give their money or sex to these freaks out of fear.
If the New Jersey hells angels oe any USA hells angels are intimidating and extorting any women children or young men in the area get all the info you can try to sneak pictures and get in touch with me my info is all over the internet we can set up a meeting. This chicken shit USA hells angels flock will not be getting away with intimidating and extorting people who want no part of them while i am around.
happy 4th Independence Day don't allow cowards like Wilkies USA hells angels take that away from you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If anyone owns a 2-family in hasbrouck heights ... 3 hr tellall234 1
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jan 5 Moved 914
News With Riverfront Park, Newark reacquaints itself... (Aug '13) Dec '16 Dave Schools 63
Award at John Hopkins Univ Ctr for Talented Youth Dec '16 BethH 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Dec '16 the shore 68
Italians Are The Most Corrupt Judges, Lawyers &... (Nov '15) Dec '16 Burned 2
News In Passaic, Acting Mayor Lora Looks to Run for ... Dec '16 ralphieapril 1

Garfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Mortgages