A Routine Traffic Stop Leads to Gunshots and Questions

Jun 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Times

“This is just unfathomable to me.”

John Kubasta has spent much of his life defying the notion that being permanently disabled means being permanently dependent on others. via New York Times

Comments (Page 34)

Showing posts 661 - 680 of682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
moved

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Judge Kim wrote:
<quoted text> This middle aged man has been found innocent and has been in no more trouble lately. Everyone in your family has been jailed, but no one in his has been. You will never stop asking your dumb questions. You are guilty. Case closed.
Hey Judge...I do know a Judge who gave one of those 'phones' out and you know what??? He must of been cursed for it and decided to Kill Himself.....do you know a judge too?
I also once knew a middle aged man whose family used to Beat him...even his Aunts used to twist his hand until he cried....only to make him cry... Then again, their PaPa used to beat on their mother that way so for them it was normal to pick on the 'less enhanced'. The poor kid was made to lean over a tub naked while his mother took a strap to his butt everyday if he did not wipe himself clean enough....Sad ...

Guess what???? Devine Intervention once again came out with a number 880 ,... my father always played that number....I believe it came out on July tenth....Ummmmm.... It put smile on my face.
speed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Judge...I do know a Judge who gave one of those 'phones' out and you know what??? He must of been cursed for it and decided to Kill Himself.....do you know a judge too?
I also once knew a middle aged man whose family used to Beat him...even his Aunts used to twist his hand until he cried....only to make him cry... Then again, their PaPa used to beat on their mother that way so for them it was normal to pick on the 'less enhanced'. The poor kid was made to lean over a tub naked while his mother took a strap to his butt everyday if he did not wipe himself clean enough....Sad ...
Guess what???? Devine Intervention once again came out with a number 880 ,... my father always played that number....I believe it came out on July tenth....Ummmmm.... It put smile on my face.
It sounds dEvine. Remember earlier "greatfull" that had to of upset them.
It runs in the family.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Did this middle aged man turn in his huntng license? It's of great concern because if he does not understand what a cop car's red flashing lights mean and gets confused over it...as his relative said.... Then is he able to understand the rules of using a Gun? How did he pass the test? Oh yeah, I think I heard that his father sat across from him as they took the test on the same day...Is that true?

I once knew a (another)'Slower Child' who had a gun license and it was a family joke that they'll send 'Slow' after you..what are they going to do to him? There houses in NJ and NY both had non-registered guns in them from what I heard.....
speed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
Did this middle aged man turn in his huntng license? It's of great concern because if he does not understand what a cop car's red flashing lights mean and gets confused over it...as his relative said.... Then is he able to understand the rules of using a Gun? How did he pass the test? Oh yeah, I think I heard that his father sat across from him as they took the test on the same day...Is that true?
I once knew a (another)'Slower Child' who had a gun license and it was a family joke that they'll send 'Slow' after you..what are they going to do to him? There houses in NJ and NY both had non-registered guns in them from what I heard.....
Now that is what I call Unfathomable! How come his father had to take his fire arms exam again?

I have a question and maybe some person out there knows the answer. If someone goes to jail or prison for what ever crime they did, when they once again are let out into the world again, do they have to give up their fire arms license and or how long? After they have paid for their crime's' are they allowed to tae the test over or do they simply get their license back. Does the same hold true for a drivers license too?
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I believe it is a fact but not sure -- if a person is found guilty of a crime that - that person must pass a License to Shoot again.

Speaking of shooting...I know someone (sibling?) who shot a friend in the back when he/she was a teenager....by accident of-course..... But his Daddy took care of it Big-Time. Guess this sibling was trying to be a JailBird like dear old Mother!!!! And that she was......
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

I think the answer is yes to speed's question. If found guilty of a crime...you must surrenderrrr your guns.
Sheriff Ben E Finder

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
I think the answer is yes to speed's question. If found guilty of a crime...you must surrenderrrr your guns.
That's why you have surrendered yours. Now we just have to take away all your matches.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
You do not believe in devine intervention??? It was Grandma who said that they had/have No Brains.
How is this middle age man doing anyway? Has he been going over the bridge to another town in order to 'get away' from a police car with a red flashing light?
His family claims that 'maybe?' he didn't understand what the light meant....Then how did he past his test? Wasn't that question on the quiz he took????? Ummmmmm
Hey..Lakwood signed on as moved once again. Even typed dEvine instead of the div to upset Smartie Pants.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey speed someone else is signing on as you again.....just like the sign on as me.
Yes...Yes...Yes...
By the way does this middle aged man still have his Gun license? Has he been in any more trouble? I hope and pray he is behaving himself....wouldn't that be wonderful...God Bless
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

speed wrote:
Moved's sibling was thrown out of the sleeping quarters with the little boys he was in charge of and put in the kitchen washing dishes?
Was it this man's father who was in a car accident with stolen goods from a liquor store or wasn't it him? From what I heard it happened years ago. I'll have to look up information from the Bergen Record.
Read the news from back then and you will have the answer. Anything I type in this blog...I can take a lie det. test and Pass. How is this middle aged man doing anyway...we all hope and pray for hi.
right

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

I don't know this person but why would anyone keep on driving with six bullets in him? Wouldn't that hurt? Do you think it was a temper tamtrum or he simply did not understand? You say he has a gun license too. How did he get that if he doesn't understasnd according to his aunt? Wondering
the shore

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Rumor has it 'alleged of course' he was told to not talk and 'act dumb' when asked about the case. Is that true? If not please correct me and I'll correct the person who told me....where ever he is.......
Temper .... do not know if it was that or not....

I know this boy (another one)(now a man) that at around 11 or 12 years old did have a temper and knocked his Grandmother on her a## because she did not give him his icecream fast enough..... Why would any one have that bad of a temper??? it is beyond me.
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Oh my....is a rumor or the truth ... someone told me the family has be having a lawyer (on one of these [other] blogs) not this one.... because they are embarassed of Garfield's news???? Others are interested as to what is going on and how all are doing. Why deny them?
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

laura wrote:
how diasabled is this man, and why does he have a liscence?
He had a drivers license...and a License To Hunt. He was by law allowed to use a fire-arm to hunt and kill animals.....How Disabled? Who Knows.
Rumor has it that the Topix was called and called and called by a lawyer to stop adding to this blog...but I do now know if it is true Does anyone else know? Because this blog is blocked from going to the top of the list again I was told. This is information that has been printed in the newspaper.....It's news....big deal...why would anyone want to block news. God Bless this Middle-Aged Man.
Moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

I hope this middle aged man is behaving himself lately.....
down the shore

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

i have to agree with moved. I know that moved has proof of the truth. It is wonderful how someone I know personally can move from an abnormal family that also has been Jailed many many times by a few of Moves family. From what I undetrstand Moves mother (one of the jail birds) was ??? We all know the truth! What used to process through that Grandmother's mind to do those things. It jseemed that old Grandma enjoyed it too!
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Judged:

God bless this middle aged man...I hope he has been staying out of trouble lately and behaving himself. Poor man, he's been through an awful lot.
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Judged:

I pray for this middle aged man. Is he still using a gun to shoot whatever? If so I pray that he understands the rules of 'gun using'. It's ashame they said he most likely did not understand what a red flashing light on a police car meant.... Hope all is well......
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Kim wrote:
I have know John since I was a little girl, he is the sweetest most harmless person you will ever meet. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. This should have never happend.
Why dont we ask Corzine what he thinks?
This is a travesty of justice!
Which Kimmy are you? The one whose "Slow's grandmother" said was put in the Nut House by her parents??? Or the special education one??? Or the Relative??? I know of someone with that name too whose mother couldn't have her own child so she adopted. Then while dating....she got (you guesseddddd it) her own child. It was so funny as this Ex-Jail-Bird Grandmother was listening to her 'dear father' haha-- give him 'H*** as to why he Knocked-** his daughter???? But was put in his place when told to Shut Up and mind your own business...... But that's just the Kimmy that I know....... Hey...which of the other two Kimmysare you ... or are you another one?
Oh my...I just had a number 3 and 2 number sixes.......Devine
Kims Husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 15

moved wrote:
<quoted text>Which Kimmy are you? The one whose "Slow's grandmother" said was put in the Nut House by her parents??? Or the special education one??? Or the Relative??? I know of someone with that name too whose mother couldn't have her own child so she adopted. Then while dating....she got (you guesseddddd it) her own child. It was so funny as this Ex-Jail-Bird Grandmother was listening to her 'dear father' haha-- give him 'H*** as to why he Knocked-** his daughter???? But was put in his place when told to Shut Up and mind your own business...... But that's just the Kimmy that I know....... Hey...which of the other two Kimmysare you ... or are you another one?
Oh my...I just had a number 3 and 2 number sixes.......Devine
After all of the years of Kim telling me about your mental instability, I have finally been able to witness it myself by reading your ridiculous posts. You need to get a life and seek immediate help for your mental illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 661 - 680 of682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garfield Discussions

Search the Garfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Portuguese monument pitched for park (Jul '13) Jul 8 robert 6
Robert White for Mayor of Saddle Brook Jul 5 Unphotographic Proofs 2
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jul 5 moved 842
Garfield elects first female mayor in city's hi... Jul 4 animal lover 1
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) Jul 4 nutley123 59
Shooting on Paterson street leaves Garfield man... Jul 1 AMERICAN INDIAN CHURCH 1
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Jun 26 tejeswari 36
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Bergen County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Garfield News Video

•••
•••

Garfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••