Comments
821 - 840 of 847 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
left

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#933
Jan 11, 2014
 

Judged:

8

6

3

right wrote:
<quoted text>Moved's sibling blaming an accident on the guy that died while sibling was driving. Was this one of the times your sibling was on trial? Was he also jailed for this? What ever happened to smartie pants the one who used to cut her hair and say that this slow one did it just to watch him get a beating....
Smartie pants moved down near the shore, somewhere near the swamps, because no one wants her near the actual ocean communities. She posts as "moved" now, and everyone from Garfield is sure glad she has!
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#934
Jan 20, 2014
 

Judged:

10

7

4

AlsoGarfield wrote:
how do you feel about all the people that put Garfield down all the time. and from what I understand this town is where their bread and butter came from, I think it is pretty sad if that is all you have to do in life, these people should find another hobby
You are so right in some ways. Could you imagine this...I have a sibling that was Jailed and placed on trialS.....'sibing's' family loves living in 'a' town that thrown 'sibling' in Jail. Besides that he worked for the same town that Jailed Him. What the heck....His Old Mama was Jailed in her days too! Then I moved to get away and my phone rang off the hook because his kid evidently wanted to join the rest of them and from what I heard....the kid was so bad the police had to handcuff the kid even though he was injured. The other kid needed to be put on Birth Control while only in the 7th grade. That is why I mentor children today and have for years in the past...so I can let them know that there is another way of living then what they are living now. Then again...what do you expect...as a teenager...he 'by accident of course' shot a friend in the back....Got away with it because Daddy took care of it.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#935
Jan 20, 2014
 

Judged:

12

10

6

left wrote:
<quoted text> Smartie pants moved down near the shore, somewhere near the swamps, because no one wants her near the actual ocean communities. She posts as "moved" now, and everyone from Garfield is sure glad she has!
No..Smartie Pants is living out of state. She had more common-law husbands before she found one with a lot of $...she said that is the only thing she was looking for. But you know whatl? She used to be thrown head first into the wood headboard on her bed, etc. Watched her mother throw their dog into the wall...injure it's leg...then had to help her mother lie about how 'dog' jumps hard against the fence and injured itself that way. Maybe it was when she had the Cooties 'scabies' that got to her. Actually her mother let her sleep over by friends housesw with it so her friends would get it too. She was an Abused Child.....in All Ways.
the shore

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936
Feb 5, 2014
 

Judged:

9

7

3

Smartie Pants and her 'so called son' what did I hear about a half a kd? All that is typed is the truth....and the Both of us can take a polygraph test and I'll come out clean...that's because even my father was decent when .........
It is raining at the JerseyShore today...That is good because it is washing all the snow away. But I understand this weekend there will be more. Oh well...it's coming on the day of our Chinese New Year party at the clubhouse. Life is great.
Did you know that Ms.Smartie Pants was coached by her mother to tell her teacher that her Scabies was scabs from an allergic reaction to sauce....and wow was she good at it.....even being able to lie to a friend's mother with that story. Great practice she had....from a so called mother..........life is great at the shore.
Detective Friday

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937
Feb 9, 2014
 

Judged:

10

7

3

the shore wrote:
Smartie Pants and her 'so called son' what did I hear about a half a kd? All that is typed is the truth....and the Both of us can take a polygraph test and I'll come out clean...that's because even my father was decent when .........
It is raining at the JerseyShore today...That is good because it is washing all the snow away. But I understand this weekend there will be more. Oh well...it's coming on the day of our Chinese New Year party at the clubhouse. Life is great.
Did you know that Ms.Smartie Pants was coached by her mother to tell her teacher that her Scabies was scabs from an allergic reaction to sauce....and wow was she good at it.....even being able to lie to a friend's mother with that story. Great practice she had....from a so called mother..........life is great at the shore.
It can't be, since your lying face is there. All you have typed is a lie, just like the rest of your sorry life. Now get a life and take that polygraph test so the world can see the failed results, Smartie Pants! Everyone knows it was you! lol
Xgar

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#938
Feb 26, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

3

AlsoGarfield wrote:
how do you feel about all the people that put Garfield down all the time. and from what I understand this town is where their bread and butter came from, I think it is pretty sad if that is all you have to do in life, these people should find another hobby
I agree...but more than that imagine this...I have a sibling that has been on trialS and even Jailed through the town that he lives in. And they Love that town in spite of what was done to them. Imagine That..... Then again...his mother has been Jailed in the Past....his kid has been Trying to outdo police in his town and other town's' too. No wonder everytime his wife leaves him for 'beating on her' he says...big deal Then again, his wife used to beat on their kids and dogs without any mercy. She claimed to have a kid with a disability but used to make him bend over the bathtub and take the Strap many many many times like a Man when he was in the first grade. His crime was that he didn't wipe himself clean enough after using the toilet......Imagine That. Yes...they made their bread and butter from the town that arrested their family in.....Imagine That! They need another hobby instead of harrassingggg the police in different towns. Thank God I take after the Decent Parent and not the JailBird..........
Detective Friday

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#939
Mar 1, 2014
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Xgar wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...but more than that imagine this...I have a sibling that has been on trialS and even Jailed through the town that he lives in. And they Love that town in spite of what was done to them. Imagine That..... Then again...his mother has been Jailed in the Past....his kid has been Trying to outdo police in his town and other town's' too. No wonder everytime his wife leaves him for 'beating on her' he says...big deal Then again, his wife used to beat on their kids and dogs without any mercy. She claimed to have a kid with a disability but used to make him bend over the bathtub and take the Strap many many many times like a Man when he was in the first grade. His crime was that he didn't wipe himself clean enough after using the toilet......Imagine That. Yes...they made their bread and butter from the town that arrested their family in.....Imagine That! They need another hobby instead of harrassingggg the police in different towns. Thank God I take after the Decent Parent and not the JailBird..........
You sound as mentally unbalanced as "moved".
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#940
Mar 7, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Xgar wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...but more than that imagine this...I have a sibling that has been on trialS and even Jailed through the town that he lives in. And they Love that town in spite of what was done to them. Imagine That..... Then again...his mother has been Jailed in the Past....his kid has been Trying to outdo police in his town and other town's' too. No wonder everytime his wife leaves him for 'beating on her' he says...big deal Then again, his wife used to beat on their kids and dogs without any mercy. She claimed to have a kid with a disability but used to make him bend over the bathtub and take the Strap many many many times like a Man when he was in the first grade. His crime was that he didn't wipe himself clean enough after using the toilet......Imagine That. Yes...they made their bread and butter from the town that arrested their family in.....Imagine That! They need another hobby instead of harrassingggg the police in different towns. Thank God I take after the Decent Parent and not the JailBird..........
Anything I said or will say ... I can take a polygraph and pass it with flying colors. Then again his mother was a jail bird too. Two birds of a feather stick together. Then again.....his wife comes from a family that the first time I met her mother ..her father had beat her soooo bad that half her har was pulled out in chunks. Just a few weeks from around that time he also took the phone out of the wall and wacked her over the head with it...she ended up in the hospital or doctors office because of it. She and her sisters think it was the most normal thing in the world to do...guess that is why she puts up with what was done toher....and the kids.......... Or should I say thast is why she used to take her daugher and keep banging her head into the bunk beds or have her dog injured by slaming it into the walll then tell everyone she knows how 'dog' jumps hard against the fence caged area and injured itself that way...... What a great family.
Come on down to the shore for St Patty's day.....the weather is going to be beautiful.....
Detective Friday

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#941
Mar 9, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

3

moved wrote:
<quoted text>Anything I said or will say ... I can take a polygraph and pass it with flying colors. Then again his mother was a jail bird too. Two birds of a feather stick together. Then again.....his wife comes from a family that the first time I met her mother ..her father had beat her soooo bad that half her har was pulled out in chunks. Just a few weeks from around that time he also took the phone out of the wall and wacked her over the head with it...she ended up in the hospital or doctors office because of it. She and her sisters think it was the most normal thing in the world to do...guess that is why she puts up with what was done toher....and the kids.......... Or should I say thast is why she used to take her daugher and keep banging her head into the bunk beds or have her dog injured by slaming it into the walll then tell everyone she knows how 'dog' jumps hard against the fence caged area and injured itself that way...... What a great family.
Come on down to the shore for St Patty's day.....the weather is going to be beautiful.....
The ex-con also known as "moved" has a reputation of continuously failing the vast and overwhelming number of polygraph tests administered to her over many decades. The only colors flying have been on the flags waving over the numerous prisons in which she has been almost continuously incarcerated. Garfield eventually had her removed from the community, and now, when not physically contained, the swamps of the shore area must deal with her behavior on an almost daily basis. Just the facts, ma'am.
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942
Mar 19, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If you would or had the brains to check to records you would find out that my sibling has been hauled into court by the town he lives in and even Jailed. Heck his own old-lady was Jailed Too. Now she was a winner for doing what she did best! Even his kid was Arrested! His other kid did move out of state and had a few common law husbands.
Then he marries someone whose father used to beat her old-lady up terriblty and all the girls in the familty thought and still think it is the most normal thing to do.
I mon the other hand help and work with children from disfunctional situations. I tale after the decent parent....ellsaomeone had to
Detective Friday

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#943
Mar 23, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

moved wrote:
If you would or had the brains to check to records you would find out that my sibling has been hauled into court by the town he lives in and even Jailed. Heck his own old-lady was Jailed Too. Now she was a winner for doing what she did best! Even his kid was Arrested! His other kid did move out of state and had a few common law husbands.
Then he marries someone whose father used to beat her old-lady up terriblty and all the girls in the familty thought and still think it is the most normal thing to do.
I mon the other hand help and work with children from disfunctional situations. I tale after the decent parent....ellsaomeone had to
Again, you post as if you are inebriated...just the facts, ma'am.
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#944
Mar 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yes he was Jailed as his Mother was Jailed too.....Simply read up on old newspapers....I have them all. Would you like to read them?
Hey...how is that 'family member' whom decided to take a bunch of asprins to mis-carry because she had a fight with her honey-husband? JailBird Grandma told us all thaty! Then I heard she needed to see a Shrink because of it....Ummmmmm Grandma knew////
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#945
Apr 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AlsoGarfield wrote:
how do you feel about all the people that put Garfield down all the time. and from what I understand this town is where their bread and butter came from, I think it is pretty sad if that is all you have to do in life, these people should find another hobby
Yep...could you imagine. I know a 'famous' family in a 'special-town' that they love! It is very hard to believe it but the Grandmother was Jailed in a close-by town for getting caught doing what she did-best...and was good at it too! Then her Sonny-Boy worked for this 'special-town' and they had him put up on trials and Jailed Too! Then 'Grand-Sonny-Boy' decided to play games with the 'special-town's' police and for what ever reason drove his car into something and so that same 'special-town' needed to call for help from another town to help 'catch-him'.... They Love living there....imagine that! His other sibling had more common law spouses they you can count,.....and they love living in this 'special-town'..... Imagine That!
Wondering

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946
Apr 23, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

moved wrote:
Yes he was Jailed as his Mother was Jailed too.....Simply read up on old newspapers....I have them all. Would you like to read them?
Hey...how is that 'family member' whom decided to take a bunch of asprins to mis-carry because she had a fight with her honey-husband? JailBird Grandma told us all thaty! Then I heard she needed to see a Shrink because of it....Ummmmmm Grandma knew////
Why do you keep soiling this blog with your boring, disgusting information that no one in their right mind would be interested in? Give it up and find a life already!
Moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947
May 6, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

moved wrote:
If you would or had the brains to check to records you would find out that my sibling has been hauled into court by the town he lives in and even Jailed. Heck his own old-lady was Jailed Too. Now she was a winner for doing what she did best! Even his kid was Arrested! His other kid did move out of state and had a few common law husbands.
Then he marries someone whose father used to beat her old-lady up terriblty and all the girls in the familty thought and still think it is the most normal thing to do.
I mon the other hand help and work with children from disfunctional situations. I tale after the decent parent....ellsaomeone had to
May we never forget! This is a long-time thing with 'him...It goes back as far as 'trying' to be a counsler. in camp...he was thrown out of the cabin with the 'little boys' and had to be a 'cook in the kitchen' so he would not have any contact with the little ones....to killing someone in a 'botched up' robbery while trying to get away. Yep...that was the first time he finally got what was due to him......But the whole time they were living in 'Daddy's' house for free because as his wife told his mother's best friend....It's been three years since he worked and still isn't looking for a job..,...Oh My.....
Gossip Reader

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#948
May 25, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Moved wrote:
<quoted text>May we never forget! This is a long-time thing with 'him...It goes back as far as 'trying' to be a counsler. in camp...he was thrown out of the cabin with the 'little boys' and had to be a 'cook in the kitchen' so he would not have any contact with the little ones....to killing someone in a 'botched up' robbery while trying to get away. Yep...that was the first time he finally got what was due to him......But the whole time they were living in 'Daddy's' house for free because as his wife told his mother's best friend....It's been three years since he worked and still isn't looking for a job..,...Oh My.....
Come on, you can do better than this. Someone must have sat on a thumb tack or something.
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#949
May 30, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Oh yes...there is an awful lot more......When he thought 'his daddy' was going to die he told his 'mama' that he paid all of his lawyer bills back to 'his daddy'...and put it in his daddy's safe when he only put half of it back.....Just like twice he didn't pay his rent and said that he did...His rent was less than 200 at that time too.....Daddy was supporting him and wife and Smartie Pants and Slow. He'd pick on anyone that wasn't his size. Great guy...uhhhhh. That is why his wife used to leave him and 'visit' friends in Florida everytime she was beaten up.....
GladUmoved

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950
Jun 1, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

moved wrote:
Oh yes...there is an awful lot more......When he thought 'his daddy' was going to die he told his 'mama' that he paid all of his lawyer bills back to 'his daddy'...and put it in his daddy's safe when he only put half of it back.....Just like twice he didn't pay his rent and said that he did...His rent was less than 200 at that time too.....Daddy was supporting him and wife and Smartie Pants and Slow. He'd pick on anyone that wasn't his size. Great guy...uhhhhh. That is why his wife used to leave him and 'visit' friends in Florida everytime she was beaten up.....
Why don't you just STFU already? No one is interested in the trash you make up in that sick, morbid head of yours.
moved

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#951
Jun 5, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nay....the sick ones are in your famous city. The only way for things to stop is to let everyone know what is going on......Town idiots...imagine living in a town where the town Locks you up in Jail and puts you on several trials -- then you brag to everyone how you love where yoiu are living? They are the town idiots.
Come on down the shore...there are soooo many things to do and see. The 'different club-houses' have many trips to AC where you receive double back, or it's off to Momouth Race Track for the day,,.. We've been toint to LBI for lunch. I enjoy the little towns. The only way to describe living down the shore....it's like you are on a vacation and never have to go back up the parkway...a forever vacation! It is such a wonderful feeling to be in the fast-lane and zooming by while watching all the 'bennies' lined up to head home. It's amazing......well anyway it amazing compare to where I came from. Even neighbors moved here after visiting for a few days. Our pool opened and it feels like I am at a resort.....Such is life..........
NJ Pest Control

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#952
Jun 15, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

moved wrote:
Nay....the sick ones are in your famous city. The only way for things to stop is to let everyone know what is going on......Town idiots...imagine living in a town where the town Locks you up in Jail and puts you on several trials -- then you brag to everyone how you love where yoiu are living? They are the town idiots.
Come on down the shore...there are soooo many things to do and see. The 'different club-houses' have many trips to AC where you receive double back, or it's off to Momouth Race Track for the day,,.. We've been toint to LBI for lunch. I enjoy the little towns. The only way to describe living down the shore....it's like you are on a vacation and never have to go back up the parkway...a forever vacation! It is such a wonderful feeling to be in the fast-lane and zooming by while watching all the 'bennies' lined up to head home. It's amazing......well anyway it amazing compare to where I came from. Even neighbors moved here after visiting for a few days. Our pool opened and it feels like I am at a resort.....Such is life..........
Your poisoning of the shore area has been duly noted. Now please see psychological help for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Garfield News Video

•••
•••

Garfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••