moved

United States

#902 Jun 16, 2013
Ha Ha-- I just had to do that to Speed,,,,after all there is this odd-ball up north who claims not to know me but signs on as me.....so wanted this idiot to see how dumb it looks! Then again, this idiot is Autistic Senseeettivveee and we all know why. It sort of runs in their family clicking on pictures.......
BennieFinder

Lakewood, NJ

#904 Jul 3, 2013
moved wrote:
Ha Ha-- I just had to do that to Speed,,,,after all there is this odd-ball up north who claims not to know me but signs on as me.....so wanted this idiot to see how dumb it looks! Then again, this idiot is Autistic Senseeettivveee and we all know why. It sort of runs in their family clicking on pictures.......
Drunken drug-swallowing ilk like you need to leave the area immediately. You and your disgusting jailbait family are ruining the area for everyone. Now get lost already.
moved

United States

#905 Jul 5, 2013
Lakewood once again,..just happens to be interested in Garfield news....Yeah Right... Now Lakewood ... what does bennie stand for???

Hey all you Bennys...please come down to the Jersey Shore and spend your $$$ to help repair the boardwalk, etc.
The parade in Ocean Grove was wonderful along with watching the fire-works by the water in Island Heights last night. Life is wonderful at the shore. Been back and forth to the pool all day...enjoyed the water! It feels like I'm on a vacation but never have to fight traffic on the Parkway any moreeeeee. Life is good...enjoy every day!

Yeah Lakewood...my family is disgusting...that's why I moved! Remember Sibling hiding under the bed when the 13 year olds were on a sleep over???? Disguesting....you are right... Then again his wife is used to watching her mother get beat up and sent to the hospital/doctor, etc. The only one who stood up to her Pop was a son in law whom when Pop gave him he** for 'knocking up daughter' he told him to
Shut His Mouth and mind his own business..... My mother heard it all...he did it in front of her....
speed

United States

#906 Jul 13, 2013
moved wrote:
The Jersey Shore is once againg on a roll. The new boards along with clean beaches. The rides are not up yet in Seaside but will be by next year. I'll be in LBI for a few days here and there visiting a friend. Everything at the shore is back and it's going to be better then ever.
Hey...does anyone know if my famous sibling's family has been beaten up or jailed lately? I could remember as far back as grammer 'yes I put the e in there to upset you again' school when my sibling's name hit the paper because he accidently shot his friend in the back. Oh wait a minute...the bullet hit a fence and them bounced off of it and hit his friend in the back.... Dear Daddt took care of that one.
Didn't you say the RN you met did remember what happened at that teenage party? Silence is golden. I can not imagine moving far away from these jail birds only to hear your phone ring off the hook about another member being arrested. You did the right thing by telling them to stop calling because you've been through this before with your mother and sibling. That's why you moved.
moved

Brooklyn, NY

#907 Jul 19, 2013
Yep Speed you have it right.....This family I know is hoping/praying that their history will be a thing of the past. But it has went on for generations and will not stop until it is stopped.... I know/knew a family where this child named 'Smartie Pants' used to have her Daddu crawl into bed with her and when ever her mother would 'try' to chace Daddy out...he would say that 'She feels so good'...Once again another thing hidden 'under the bed'. He most likely thought Wow a party with all teens...Ummmmm.

. This weekend will be a busy one with a bus trip to Momouth Park and a Firemen's picnic...both are a little bit up north. Hopefully all those Bennys will come down to help support and rebuild the boardwalks.

I do not know how years ago I used to live in a house with a window/wall air-conditioner. This week my air has been set on 72. even lower at times. I guess it was like heating your house with a coal stove...one room was hot and the other cooler...everywhere was a different temperature. Thank goodness those days are over with... After I finish my dog sitting/walking this morning it will be off to the pool for the water excersise class and then a short swim, With this heat wave I most likely will not be going back to swim until five this afternoon. Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore. I've had friends tell me that I should go to live by them in SC and Fla...but...there is abolutely nothing that could compare to living by the shore. It's absolutely wonderful...It's like you are on a vacation and never have to head on the Parkway back home anymore..........
speed

United States

#908 Jul 25, 2013
Maybe just maybe this family's abuse will slow down. The next generation can thank you for it.
moved

United States

#909 Aug 3, 2013
AlsoGarfield wrote:
how do you feel about all the people that put Garfield down all the time. and from what I understand this town is where their bread and butter came from, I think it is pretty sad if that is all you have to do in life, these people should find another hobby
Also Garfield...so true......I know this family who lives in a town where the town officials sent him to Jail plus on Trials...yes more then one. And they love living there. Imagine that. Why would any person want to stay someplace where they Sent Him To Jail??? I guess it's because he didn't have to work and was able to go on Welfare. But guess what???? He got caught cheating the system again even after he was sent to Jail. Wifeee even used to get her mother in law's food with her food stamps to make money off of it. In the mean time they lied about the rent the were paying...they were living for free and was also caught.....Idiots wouldn't you say?
moved

United States

#910 Aug 23, 2013
Old Eagle Eyes that's what a sibling of mine used to call his mother when she saw him shooting fireworks off in his yard, found some of those M plants growing behing the house that he rented from his parents and of course when he tried so hard to do a Robery at his own cousins wedding and she caught him taking a beautiful candle holder that would of went great with his furniture. Dear old Mother used to do the same thing so she had a good-eye for things like that.

Hey...I even remember her telling us about how one Christmas she over heard her daughter in laws father saying to his daughter's new husband.....What the H... is the matter with you knocking up my daughter..... New son in law told him to shut his .......... mouth up.....and mind his own business. I'm so glad that someone told him because he used to beat his wife and send her to the emergency rooms or doctor on many occasions..... The thing was...she couldn't hae a child of her own so she adopted someone elses baby....and guess what...After a divorce she started dating and Bang-O.....Wham Wham.... Just like in other families. But I wonder if number one daughter took her famous cousin over her house and made it obvious by saying..."Do you see anything?"..etc,,,,, Thank goodness she was decent enough to put her daughter on Birth Control while she was still in grammer school.....
moved

United States

#911 Aug 23, 2013
By he way.....Happy B-Day to all the Leos in August. Only the Best Things Happen that month..... He loves his Leos...
moved

United States

#912 Sep 5, 2013
Oh yes...I still remember Jail Bird Mother telling me about Mr BBB being told to shut up and mind his own business all because daughter was with child ahead of time...strange things could happen after one had adopted a child that another one did'nt want...uhhhhh
Leo September

Lakewood, NJ

#913 Sep 16, 2013
moved wrote:
Oh yes...I still remember Jail Bird Mother telling me about Mr BBB being told to shut up and mind his own business all because daughter was with child ahead of time...strange things could happen after one had adopted a child that another one did'nt want...uhhhhh
Everyone can be thankful that you are unable to breed. The Buck stops with you. LOL
Pedorrea

Haverhill, MA

#916 Sep 23, 2013
speed wrote:
Maybe just maybe this family's abuse will slow down. The next generation can thank you for it.
I learn a lot being abused sexualy by my family, neighbors and acquianteances. I became a first class prostitute thanks to all this individuals. I learn a lot about sex a lot from them, MF. Now, I charge them big money.I have a fortune. Who
moved

United States

#917 Oct 7, 2013
moved wrote:
Yep Speed you have it right.....This family I know is hoping/praying that their history will be a thing of the past. But it has went on for generations and will not stop until it is stopped.... I know/knew a family where this child named 'Smartie Pants' used to have her Daddu crawl into bed with her and when ever her mother would 'try' to chace Daddy out...he would say that 'She feels so good'...Once again another thing hidden 'under the bed'. He most likely thought Wow a party with all teens...Ummmmm.
. This weekend will be a busy one with a bus trip to Momouth Park and a Firemen's picnic...both are a little bit up north. Hopefully all those Bennys will come down to help support and rebuild the boardwalks.
I do not know how years ago I used to live in a house with a window/wall air-conditioner. This week my air has been set on 72. even lower at times. I guess it was like heating your house with a coal stove...one room was hot and the other cooler...everywhere was a different temperature. Thank goodness those days are over with... After I finish my dog sitting/walking this morning it will be off to the pool for the water excersise class and then a short swim, With this heat wave I most likely will not be going back to swim until five this afternoon. Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore. I've had friends tell me that I should go to live by them in SC and Fla...but...there is abolutely nothing that could compare to living by the shore. It's absolutely wonderful...It's like you are on a vacation and never have to head on the Parkway back home anymore..........
Come on down...Oct. at the Jersey Shore is Wonderful. The 3 day Columbus day fair and parade is wonderful. Let's not forget the TR hall-weenie parade.....and for some odd-reason it's going to be held on a weekend. Usually the kids get a half day off of school for it and in TR they all did their trick or treating the day before. From Allendale through Ocean Grove and all the towns inbetween...the craft fairs are wonderful. When friends of mine say...come on down and move to Fla or the Carolinas by me...I reply--There is no other place I would want to live except by the Jersey Shore.....
URweird

Palm Coast, FL

#918 Oct 21, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>Come on down...Oct. at the Jersey Shore is Wonderful. The 3 day Columbus day fair and parade is wonderful. Let's not forget the TR hall-weenie parade.....and for some odd-reason it's going to be held on a weekend. Usually the kids get a half day off of school for it and in TR they all did their trick or treating the day before. From Allendale through Ocean Grove and all the towns inbetween...the craft fairs are wonderful. When friends of mine say...come on down and move to Fla or the Carolinas by me...I reply--There is no other place I would want to live except by the Jersey Shore.....
Good! Please stay there! lol
moved

United States

#919 Oct 24, 2013
No the weirdos are my family up north. Imagine having a Mother who was Jailed for doing what she did best...A sibling who has been on trialS and even Jailed....
The best is when a sibling of my sibling was In Trouble with the law too... Oh my.
The funniest was whn PopPops was giving his son in law a 'nasty lecture' for 'knocking up his daughter....That was funny because after daugher adopted because of not being able to have kids...she winds up with a 'baby in the oven' by a second one.....And they think that their family doesn't stink....Ha....... especially when PopPops used to send his own wife to the hospital.....and the kids thought he was wonderful......Great Family
URweird

Palm Coast, FL

#920 Oct 24, 2013
moved wrote:
No the weirdos are my family up north. Imagine having a Mother who was Jailed for doing what she did best...A sibling who has been on trialS and even Jailed....
The best is when a sibling of my sibling was In Trouble with the law too... Oh my.
The funniest was whn PopPops was giving his son in law a 'nasty lecture' for 'knocking up his daughter....That was funny because after daugher adopted because of not being able to have kids...she winds up with a 'baby in the oven' by a second one.....And they think that their family doesn't stink....Ha....... especially when PopPops used to send his own wife to the hospital.....and the kids thought he was wonderful......Great Family
Why do you always repeat the same boring, vile trash? You need to seek mental health therapy for yourself.
moved

United States

#926 Dec 10, 2013
Yes...I had a sibling that killed someone while driving a get-a-way car.....Then tried to blame it on the dead guy who was simply sitting in the seat next to him....Hello.......
His mother used to cook a turkey and bring it over to 'their' house and leave the rest of the family to have sandwiches or icecream or what ever they found in the fridge. Then they were both jail birds..........
hulk hogan

Clifton, NJ

#927 Dec 16, 2013
Garfield voters voted down 5 million dollar bond.Thanks to the three board members who were against it. Will they stop all wastefull spending that goes on.
hulk hogan

Clifton, NJ

#928 Dec 16, 2013
THEY RECREATED AND GAVE A 72K JOB TO A EX BOARD MEMBER WHO LAST MINUTE DECIDED NOT TO RUN FOR RE-ELECTION IN APRIL OF 2013. HE WAS HIRED IN OCTOBER. AND THERE IS A RAISE IN JULY 2014.HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE BOARD THAT SUPPORTED HIS EMPLOYMENT DID HE VOTE FOR.
right

Toms River, NJ

#932 Jan 11, 2014
moved wrote:
Yes...I had a sibling that killed someone while driving a get-a-way car.....Then tried to blame it on the dead guy who was simply sitting in the seat next to him....Hello.......
His mother used to cook a turkey and bring it over to 'their' house and leave the rest of the family to have sandwiches or icecream or what ever they found in the fridge. Then they were both jail birds..........
Moved's sibling blaming an accident on the guy that died while sibling was driving. Was this one of the times your sibling was on trial? Was he also jailed for this? What ever happened to smartie pants the one who used to cut her hair and say that this slow one did it just to watch him get a beating....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Intersection (Mar '06) 2 hr Frank Fasolo 6
Fillet of Soul reunites to play local concerts (Sep '10) Fri Jerry 19
IAM Group Limited - Sharing as a Blessing Fri dperez2014 1
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Dec 25 ASJS3117 42
uva cup -- 1st family - Dec 24 UVA TATOE 1
14-year-old girl accused of posting nude pictur... (Aug '09) Dec 22 Ihtisham Ali 5
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Dec 20 the shore 49

Garfield News Video

Garfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Garfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Garfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST