|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

speed wrote:
Hey my wording must of drove Slow's mother crazy again.
Actually, it's must "have driven", but all your years in prison still prevent you from being grammatically correct.
Porky

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>What is really bad .... imagine someone who has worked for a city...the city puts this person on TRIALS and even gives him Jail Time...then...his family talks about the town like it is the most wonderful place to live....and to-boot the town was even an Abbbottttt district at one time. Not that is a sad situation...wouldn't you say? Believe if it wasn't for this man's Daddy he would of been living on the banks of the Passaic River....They even used to break their kids piggy banks for some extra cash....Ummmmm
Your piggy bank sounds broken, too.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>What is really bad .... imagine someone who has worked for a city...the city puts this person on TRIALS and even gives him Jail Time...then...his family talks about the town like it is the most wonderful place to live....and to-boot the town was even an Abbbottttt district at one time. Not that is a sad situation...wouldn't you say? Believe if it wasn't for this man's Daddy he would of been living on the banks of the Passaic River....They even used to break their kids piggy banks for some extra cash....Ummmmm
I've been missing a few days here and there from this blog. Been busy through my church with volunteer work helping the 'shore area' residence. Between last week's St Patty's Day with all the different parades in the different towns...and...this week's Palm Sunday schedule along with everything else going on at the shore....I've been very busy. Then next week it's all the Easter Parades....If anyone has the time...come on down and enjoy what the Jersey Shore has to offer....and....maybe (if you feel your not above it) also help out some of the people that are living without any electricity, etc. since super storm Sandy.
Missing Persons Alert

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>I've been missing a few days here and there from this blog. Been busy through my church with volunteer work helping the 'shore area' residence. Between last week's St Patty's Day with all the different parades in the different towns...and...this week's Palm Sunday schedule along with everything else going on at the shore....I've been very busy. Then next week it's all the Easter Parades....If anyone has the time...come on down and enjoy what the Jersey Shore has to offer....and....maybe (if you feel your not above it) also help out some of the people that are living without any electricity, etc. since super storm Sandy.
Thank you for missing...actually, you've been missing for quite some time.
moved

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
I never had a daughter....it's a family member .. that when her mother noticed what was going on Mom immediately took her to a gyno. doctor for her meds. I remember a weekend when parents were gone (maybe someplace up state) and the first floor family was gone. She had a flow of friends all night...Gramps said...She's having a party......Most likely one of her Orrggeeeessesss....
Merry Christmas To All........Midnight mass was simply beautiful last night. There is absolutely nothing like Christmas at the Jersey Shore Area..... Life is wonderful...God Bless
Hopefully no relative of mine will be spending this holiday in jail.... I even remember a Judge letting a sibling of mine stay home - at his house (out of jail) until after the holiday....Then It Was Behind Locked Bars For Sibling......
Yep...the judge had given my sibling a Christmas gift by not letting him enter Jail until after the holidaysssss..... Thank goodness I took after the decent parent instead of my being like JailBird Grandma and Sibling ... oh lets not forget sibling's offspring.... One Jailed and the other On Birth Control while in Grammer School.......
HaHa

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...the judge had given my sibling a Christmas gift by not letting him enter Jail until after the holidaysssss..... Thank goodness I took after the decent parent instead of my being like JailBird Grandma and Sibling ... oh lets not forget sibling's offspring.... One Jailed and the other On Birth Control while in Grammer School.......
"Grammer"...LOL ... spelled the grammar school dropout...LOL
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
You got that right! Especially of what he used to do to/with her during her early teens.
By the way...what is going on with this middle aged man? Has he been in any more trouble since being shot six times? Why didn't he stop after the first time a bullet went through him? Does he still have a license to Hunt????? Has he killed any animals for game???
Ooopppsss.... number 3 and 2 number 6s....dEvine intervention.
Divine intervention would be eliminating your inconsequential diatribe.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey Fl person with all the 'diff-poople-he/she-believes he/she is'.
Inconequential distribe.....????? Sounds a little like this 'family' up north who has/had been having 'loads of problems'.....
You know...when I had my last endoscopy and the RN was someone that knows/knew this family....she said to me...after I told her quite a bit.....Now it makes sense about certain things that went on.... Like Daddy hiding/sleeping under a bed when his teen daughter was having a sleep over for her birthday.....

Come-on down to the Jersey Shore.......It's been absolutely beatiful this weekend. Yesterday we took our dogs to Island Beach State Park and watched the boats. So relaxing and wonderful. Today I'll be heading up-north with some friends to a Spanish place for diner..... Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore....I wouldn't want to live any other place in the world.
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
Hey Fl person with all the 'diff-poople-he/she-believes he/she is'.
Inconequential distribe.....????? Sounds a little like this 'family' up north who has/had been having 'loads of problems'.....
You know...when I had my last endoscopy and the RN was someone that knows/knew this family....she said to me...after I told her quite a bit.....Now it makes sense about certain things that went on.... Like Daddy hiding/sleeping under a bed when his teen daughter was having a sleep over for her birthday.....
Come-on down to the Jersey Shore.......It's been absolutely beatiful this weekend. Yesterday we took our dogs to Island Beach State Park and watched the boats. So relaxing and wonderful. Today I'll be heading up-north with some friends to a Spanish place for diner..... Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore....I wouldn't want to live any other place in the world.
So in other words, you can't keep that big lying mouth shut even when you have a medical appointment, you continue your tales of gossip. Not being able to spell inconsequential diatribe correctly is not quite as poor as your "beatiful" weather and your heading north for "diner". No wonder they kicked you out of Garfied! LOL
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHA.....YEP...I left out the letter u.....no lies...only truthssss. Yes, the Daddy did sleep under the bed...waiting for the thirteen year olds to change.... The girls found him and started beating him over his head... The weather once again is beatufil and louvly.... It's quite fun watching you get upset. Hey, Daddy can not deny it because all the girls at daughter's party remembered it well....At least the one I met did.
I'm assuming that mommy dearest being forced to put her daughter on birth control in the seventh grade is gossip....hee-haw...medical records prove different. I remember looking at her and saying...for medical reasons uhhhh...and we both laugheddddd. Lucky for her after all the common law husbands she had before settling down....as daughter said...I want Money and nother else and I will Get What I Want..........
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
HAHAHA.....YEP...I left out the letter u.....no lies...only truthssss. Yes, the Daddy did sleep under the bed...waiting for the thirteen year olds to change.... The girls found him and started beating him over his head... The weather once again is beatufil and louvly.... It's quite fun watching you get upset. Hey, Daddy can not deny it because all the girls at daughter's party remembered it well....At least the one I met did.
I'm assuming that mommy dearest being forced to put her daughter on birth control in the seventh grade is gossip....hee-haw...medical records prove different. I remember looking at her and saying...for medical reasons uhhhh...and we both laugheddddd. Lucky for her after all the common law husbands she had before settling down....as daughter said...I want Money and nother else and I will Get What I Want..........
You got what you want, alright...kicked out of Garfield and living in a homeless shelter in the swamps...LOL
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

You wish yoi lived where I do. Are you ashamed how Daddy Slept under the Bed while thirteen year olds were having a sleep over? Thank God Mommy Dearest put daughter on he plll when she was in the seventh grade. It was a joke between daughter and me about it being for 'medical reasons only'. Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore..........
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
You wish yoi lived where I do. Are you ashamed how Daddy Slept under the Bed while thirteen year olds were having a sleep over? Thank God Mommy Dearest put daughter on he plll when she was in the seventh grade. It was a joke between daughter and me about it being for 'medical reasons only'. Life is wonderful at the Jersey Shore..........
First, you get kicked out of your dump in Garfield. Then your homeless shelter in the swamp gets washed away with the hurricane. Then you spend your life re-telling lurid and disgusting information about yourself and your sick family to everyone online. You should go on TV...Jerry Springer and all the other shows that expose losers like you...you might even be able to add some $ to augment your welfare checks.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Now you believe you are speed...Disgusting information is all about my family...... Yep, I have an inlaw who is quie4 sick....still living in that G dump the they got for free. Heck...they were on Welfare and used to tell her mother in law's friend T about how husband hasn't worked for three years and isn't even looking for employment. She used to get beat up and leave him inbetween working as a maid cleaning people's houses. Watched him go on trials...through Jail time etc..... Jerry Sringer is for them. You know... I remember a time when she worked as a toilet scrubber along with a food place and then picked up a food server in some kind of a nursing home. She used to come home from work and had twenty two minutes to cook chicken legs. So, she would take them out of the fridge...season them and had put them in the oven for thirteen minutes then have to turn off the oven and go to her food service job. But got mad at me whe I took the kids out to eat because they were hunbry by six o'clock. She was mad 'again' at her husband so......she wanted to starve her kids to punish them for her husband's idiot behaviors.
Jerry Sringer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
Now you believe you are speed...Disgusting information is all about my family...... Yep, I have an inlaw who is quie4 sick....still living in that G dump the they got for free. Heck...they were on Welfare and used to tell her mother in law's friend T about how husband hasn't worked for three years and isn't even looking for employment. She used to get beat up and leave him inbetween working as a maid cleaning people's houses. Watched him go on trials...through Jail time etc..... Jerry Sringer is for them. You know... I remember a time when she worked as a toilet scrubber along with a food place and then picked up a food server in some kind of a nursing home. She used to come home from work and had twenty two minutes to cook chicken legs. So, she would take them out of the fridge...season them and had put them in the oven for thirteen minutes then have to turn off the oven and go to her food service job. But got mad at me whe I took the kids out to eat because they were hunbry by six o'clock. She was mad 'again' at her husband so......she wanted to starve her kids to punish them for her husband's idiot behaviors.
You come from a long line of lunatics; no wonder they are angry about your child abductions.
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
Yes that's what daddy' did....all the kids at her party remember it.....HeeHaw. I have this Fla person sooooo upset. I guess Fl thinks it is normal. Poor daughter...we all know how she ended up....Waiting for the dollar bill to come around. Until then she had more Common Law Husbands then her cats have fleas......
The Informed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

moved wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that's what daddy' did....all the kids at her party remember it.....HeeHaw. I have this Fla person sooooo upset. I guess Fl thinks it is normal. Poor daughter...we all know how she ended up....Waiting for the dollar bill to come around. Until then she had more Common Law Husbands then her cats have fleas......
You ARE the poor daughter waiting for the dollar bill to come around, the one who has had more Common Law Husbands in addition to your cats with all the fleas. No wonder you got kicked out of Garfield!
moved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Cats...I had one cat that was clean and registered unlike my relatives who do not have license for their many cats most likely because of fleas. By the way their daughter had Worms and it was suppose to be a secret but we found out...also Scabies, which it Cooties....Then in the seventh grade went on the pill because of ??????? This little Smartie Pants lived with one after the other...in different states too. What dollar bill are you talking about? Who's getting what?

Heck I got top dollar for my house and moved to a decent neighborhood and even the I read about and heard about this family on the radio and TV.

Just came back from a trip through VA/PA....we arrived home last night. Today relaxed at the pool...it was closer then the ocean. It's great to be home at the Jersey Shore. I understand the temp. was very high in NJ too. What did we ever do before central air? I renenber living in an old house with 'window air-conditioning' and then had one in the wall....thought that was a big deal at the time.
bye bye kimmy
speed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

How and why does this Lakewood NJ person think you came from Garfield? Is this the same one who claims she doesn't know you? BennIES? What does the IES stand for? Hope you enjoyed your mini vacation! What places did you stop at? I know it wasn't by the ocean since you see it on a weekly basis.
speed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

speed wrote:
How and why does this Lakewood NJ person think you came from Garfield? Is this the same one who claims she doesn't know you? BennIES? What does the IES stand for? Hope you enjoyed your mini vacation! What places did you stop at? I know it wasn't by the ocean since you see it on a weekly basis.
Yes, it is sad...isn't it. Today was wonderful at the Jersey Shore...Sat around the pool this morning then it was off to Island Heights (with our pets) walking along the water and watching the boats.... Couldn't of asked for a nicer day. It sure beats smelling the Passaic River!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garfield Discussions

Search the Garfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
After years of issues, a murder charge: Homeles... Sat tool 3
Who has the best pizza in Clifton? (Mar '09) Sat Matt Cohen 98
Trial opens for Paterson man accused in deadly ... Apr 16 tool 3
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) Apr 16 mattie 13
Board of ED VP (Jun '09) Apr 13 Children first 15
Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Apr 10 joe 38
Review: Accredited Motorcars (Jan '09) Apr 9 keith and lisa 33
•••
•••