Garfield's Twitter Page
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

#823 Nov 24, 2012
moved wrote:
PB FL person...Question? Lucky Numbers??? Yes...are you upset? Yes, once again every March 6 and June 3rd...are lucky, lucky, lucky...Bang...Bang...Bangooo. Does that upset you. Hey at least you finally stopped talking about your Mama's Dirty Underwear. What ever made you talk about Dirty Underwear? Now that's sick. Do you really believe everybody who lives by the jersey shore lives in the swamps? Or...if you are trying to prove how ignoramous you are...you have already proved it... Hey People...He/She Has Proved Its Point......
Let us all remember and pray for the Garfield Cop that was Killed in an accident on Thanksgiving Day..... He was a passenger in the Police Car when it Crashed after a Liquor Store was Broken Into... Only in Garfield....Thank Goodness the Culprit Was Sent To Jail...
Your mother's underwear is so gross...please take it off before we have to call the BENNIE police!
Megan marie Barnes

Lynn, MA

#824 Nov 27, 2012
I am the actual wife of Big Stevie from Kentucky and Texas. You'll find us in the Kentuchy Forum doing palotes.
moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#826 Nov 28, 2012
moved wrote:
Now you think you are Speed. Why are you so 'in-to' peoplessss underwear. You seem to be be thrilled by it. You get a real Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang-Bang out of it. Yes, who knows all and why my mother was Jailed just like her Son and arrested like her Grandson too..... Heck...I'm so glad I moved....
You used to just enjoy talking about new roofs, etc...but...now you enjoy you mother's underwear as well as an inquire every so often about other mother's underwear.
Come on and keep amusing us with that little brain of yours.
It's like a sibling of mine .. the town sibling lives in had in put on trials and jaled too..... They love living there...Why would they want to stay where a town does that to them....
lowlife bottomfeeder say what?
moved

United States

#827 Dec 2, 2012
AlsoGarfield wrote:
how do you feel about all the people that put Garfield down all the time. and from what I understand this town is where their bread and butter came from, I think it is pretty sad if that is all you have to do in life, these people should find another hobby
Well, I never made my bread and butter in Garfield... But I know someone who did...The town sent Him to Trials and also Jail and his spouse along with him love that town. What do you think about someone like that? Sick or what?

Just imagine living and loving a town that has sent you to Jail in the past!!! Who knows mayby he enjoyed the 'Jail Thing' along with the pat-downs....

Hey...I wonder if the police had to chaice his kids too?????
Ahmo Hight

Saugus, MA

#830 Dec 6, 2012
Megan marie Barnes wrote:
I am the actual wife of Big Stevie from Kentucky and Texas. You'll find us in the Kentuchy Forum doing palotes.
Who Cares?
Big Stevie has a small penis and a big head. Who wants that? Only someone like you with a very low self steam.
By the way, Big Stevie is good for something, after two times I visited his pad I decided to bacame a full fledge all the way lesbian.
Negan Marie Barnes

Medford, MA

#831 Dec 8, 2012
Do you mean after"knowing him" is you esperience that is better to be with another woman?
Ahmo Hight

Medford, MA

#833 Dec 11, 2012
moved wrote:
I wonder how the Sabath family felt 'once again' this Thanksgiving...remember their dear husband/father and how he was Killed in the Police Car. My heart goes out to them. I wonder how the Person who caused the accident felt??? Or does he even remember? I do remember it was in the paper that in court he said/claimed not to remember a thing...Not even the robbery..........
Awesome. I am flabbergasted, annoyed and with a tinge of hemorroids in my eyes.
Gman

Garfield, NJ

#834 Dec 11, 2012
does anyone read this stuff?
Shave genitals

Medford, MA

#835 Dec 12, 2012
Gman wrote:
does anyone read this stuff?
Oh! Yes. I do, I do, I do.
Of course my dear schizofrenic.
speed

United States

#836 Dec 13, 2012
moved wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I never made my bread and butter in Garfield... But I know someone who did...The town sent Him to Trials and also Jail and his spouse along with him love that town. What do you think about someone like that? Sick or what?
Just imagine living and loving a town that has sent you to Jail in the past!!! Who knows mayby he enjoyed the 'Jail Thing' along with the pat-downs....
Hey...I wonder if the police had to chaice his kids too?????
Who in their right mind could love a town that sends them to jail?
Megan marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#837 Dec 16, 2012
speed wrote:
<quoted text>Who in their right mind could love a town that sends them to jail?
So that's why you don't love the town anymore. How's jail?
the owl

Catonsville, MD

#838 Dec 16, 2012
why dont you 3 talk on the phone instead of waisting space on the twitter.
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#839 Dec 16, 2012
the owl wrote:
why dont you 3 talk on the phone instead of waisting space on the twitter.
Why don't you learn how to spell "wasting" before moved accuses you of being taught spelling in Garfield and speed gets out of jail to become an accomplice?
the owl

Catonsville, MD

#840 Dec 17, 2012
go shit in your hat and put it on your ugly puss
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

#843 Dec 22, 2012
moved wrote:
<quoted text>I must add that it must be very hard for the Sabath family....remembering and knowing how he was Killed.....
On one of the Tapes is the Funeral Procession....I wonder anyone who would cause an accident like that ever think about it...or...just smirk and puff it off.
You can add, but you obviously can't do anything else correctly. LOL
speed

Pompano Beach, FL

#844 Dec 22, 2012
moved wrote:
why add words like would between that and ever....love to upset the idiots and their daughter who had to go on birth control in the 7th grade....heehaw mommy knew it was time...
Your daughter had to go on birth control in 7th grade? Too bad your mother didn't go on it in 7th grade. LOL
moved

United States

#845 Dec 25, 2012
I never had a daughter....it's a family member .. that when her mother noticed what was going on Mom immediately took her to a gyno. doctor for her meds. I remember a weekend when parents were gone (maybe someplace up state) and the first floor family was gone. She had a flow of friends all night...Gramps said...She's having a party......Most likely one of her Orrggeeeessesss....

Merry Christmas To All........Midnight mass was simply beautiful last night. There is absolutely nothing like Christmas at the Jersey Shore Area..... Life is wonderful...God Bless

Hopefully no relative of mine will be spending this holiday in jail.... I even remember a Judge letting a sibling of mine stay home - at his house (out of jail) until after the holiday....Then It Was Behind Locked Bars For Sibling......
Testadura

Saugus, MA

#846 Dec 27, 2012
moved wrote:
I never had a daughereter
Good for you. With your looks and her mother reputation she was going to be a complete disaser.
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#848 Jan 2, 2013
moved wrote:
First you claim not to know me....Looks??? Reputation??? It sounds like my sibling's house.....Tards and jail birds appear there!!!! You seem to enjoy going under many names because you are ashamed of your family or whre you are from...not sure which one it is.
Asbuty Park Press....2 Officers hurt in shooting released..... Imagine that, Criminals taken in for 'what ever they did' and shot the officers in the PD dept. It's like 'claiming to be weak/in pain' and when the chance comes around...get so aggresive that the Police are Forced to watch over you 24/7 and then have to Hand Cuff You to the bed posts....Wow it's like playing cat and mouse with the PD...for the fun of it....Idiots.........Can You Catch Me Or Not????? Why do they do that???
No one knows you...they just recognize your ugly face from the Wanted Posters hanging on the post office wall. Now that you're on the loose again, everyone should beware! LOL
the owl

Catonsville, MD

#850 Jan 8, 2013
nobody wants to catch you your asss stinks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan 30 Opveltri 8
transcripts n associate degree Jan 13 Anonymous 1
copies of transcripts r associate degree Jan 13 aleekins7542 1
News Paterson mayor seeking higher sewer connection ... Dec '15 John Smith 1
WorldWide Business School (Nov '14) Dec '15 Wanda Valerio 2
Review: Auto Leader Nov '15 Robert 1
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Oct '15 Kim 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Mortgages