Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.

Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.

There are 172 comments on the My Fox NY story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.. In it, My Fox NY reports that:

The previous owner had been shot and sold the store. Some people in the neighborhood said recent problems started when the current owners bought a lottery machine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Fox NY.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Margaret

Palm Coast, FL

#167 May 25, 2014
Moved wrote:
It sound something like years ago when a Garfield Cop Robbed a liquor store and got Caught after someone ended up Dead. What a shame on both events. So sad for the family to have to deal with idiots like those who attempt to 'try and fool' the law.
Even sadder for the family to have to deal with idiots who come on the forum and post all this nonsense you've been boring everyone to death with for years now. It's a good thing you got kicked out of Garfield, but it's such a burden for the people who live on the outskirts of the actual shore to have to put up with your shenanigans now.
moved

Lakewood, NJ

#168 May 30, 2014
I moved..to get away from my idiot family...or should I say Jail Bird family... A Grandmother/mother who has been jailed for doing what she did best... A sibling that was Jailed for a robbery and then Tried to put the blame on the Dead Guy that was killed while he was driving the get away car...to his off-spring who was so out of control the police in a couple of towns needed to chase 'off-spring' and even after a round of bullets entered 'off-spring' that off-spring kept driving away.
What is it with cars and that family?
Keep up the good-reading.....
Did you hear about sibling's wife's family too...to her this is normal. The first time I met her mother her father pulled out clumps of hair from her head. The second time I met her mother because her mother was talking on the phone her father literally pulled the phone out of the wall and kept hitting the phone over her head ... yes she had many stitches because of it. And all the 'girls' talk about their 'pop pop' saying how nice he is and sweet he is....I wonder what their mother did to them to think that is a normal thing to do.
Margaret

Palm Coast, FL

#169 Jun 1, 2014
moved wrote:
I moved..to get away from my idiot family...or should I say Jail Bird family... A Grandmother/mother who has been jailed for doing what she did best... A sibling that was Jailed for a robbery and then Tried to put the blame on the Dead Guy that was killed while he was driving the get away car...to his off-spring who was so out of control the police in a couple of towns needed to chase 'off-spring' and even after a round of bullets entered 'off-spring' that off-spring kept driving away.
What is it with cars and that family?
Keep up the good-reading.....
Did you hear about sibling's wife's family too...to her this is normal. The first time I met her mother her father pulled out clumps of hair from her head. The second time I met her mother because her mother was talking on the phone her father literally pulled the phone out of the wall and kept hitting the phone over her head ... yes she had many stitches because of it. And all the 'girls' talk about their 'pop pop' saying how nice he is and sweet he is....I wonder what their mother did to them to think that is a normal thing to do.
You moved because you were thrown out like yesterday's garbage. Now the trashy section of the poor shore has to put up with the likes of you. As soon as you violate your parole, you'll be back in your cell where you belong.
coco

Peabody, MA

#170 Jun 6, 2014
I am sppechless
moved

Lakewood, NJ

#171 Jun 9, 2014
Nope the only people who was thrown out of the town I came from was a sibling who the town actually had to lock up in jail.....You wish you had a lovely place like mine....Parole...haha My Sibling knows all about it....siblings X-Jailed Mother knows about the system too. I have a sibling whose kid was So Bad he needed to be Tied-Down while being injured because of his own doings.....Imagine That Hey Grandma to joined them....it was a family tradition. Daughter movedout of state and I moved down the shore. Even then Sibling's Kid mad the TV news as well as the Paper as well as the Talk Show Radio.....Thank goodness I took after the decent Parent.
Hey....Sibling and lawyer even made sibling's spouse claim bankrupt in order to not pay their kids 'Jail-Hospital' Bills.
Margaret

Palm Coast, FL

#172 Jun 15, 2014
moved wrote:
Nope the only people who was thrown out of the town I came from was a sibling who the town actually had to lock up in jail.....You wish you had a lovely place like mine....Parole...haha My Sibling knows all about it....siblings X-Jailed Mother knows about the system too. I have a sibling whose kid was So Bad he needed to be Tied-Down while being injured because of his own doings.....Imagine That Hey Grandma to joined them....it was a family tradition. Daughter movedout of state and I moved down the shore. Even then Sibling's Kid mad the TV news as well as the Paper as well as the Talk Show Radio.....Thank goodness I took after the decent Parent.
Hey....Sibling and lawyer even made sibling's spouse claim bankrupt in order to not pay their kids 'Jail-Hospital' Bills.
Garfield had you AND your family removed from town. It was either that or a return to jail for you. I pity the swamp area you now inhabit; they must be ill from having to listen to constant revolting babble about your vile family and you, the original instigator.
Big Stevie megan marie b

Lynn, MA

#173 Jun 25, 2014
From the nastiest debate in Kentucky where really really we are nasty m.fs. and along with'' Republicas are stupid' we won. So, we resent calling somebody else the title we work hard for many years. competition in Ky. is fierce. Amen , ask NewBornPig.
el indio zevallos

Saugus, MA

#174 Jan 23, 2017
Pelopidas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry!
I am sorry just like de Mario Vargas llosa fiancÚ "la momia Filipina"?
Javier Barco Saravia

Lynn, MA

#175 Jan 25, 2017
Moved wrote:
It sound something like years ago when a Garfield Cop Robbed a liquor store and got Caught after someone ended up Dead. What a shame on both events. So sad for the family to have to deal with idiots like those who attempt to 'try and fool' the law.
Alfredo hohagen Fernandino just have a baby from his cook te woman Matildqa Quispe Tupayachi Segundo hijo del susodicho testaferro Alfredo hohagen fernandino bebo.
The Shore

Lakewood, NJ

#176 Mar 1, 2017
moved wrote:
Imagine that.... I know a kid a 'family' calls Slow and I could still remember Slow knocking his elderly Grandmother on her A** because she didn't give him his ice cream sandwich fast enough.....enough said.....
Jose Torrres muge jimenez

Lynn, MA

#177 Dec 12, 2017
Carlo wrote:
<quoted text> moved loves donuts; do you think she was part of all of this?
Where is Fortunato isasi cayo?
pedro

Rocky Point, NC

#178 Dec 17, 2017
Carlo wrote:
<quoted text> moved loves donuts; do you think she was part of all of this?
moved loves tacos and burritos soaked in tequila too; a true beaner spicola dago!
viva la la la la la la la la la!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peruvian pride on display in North Jersey (Jul '10) Tue tooth paste 125
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Apr 16 the shore 931
Parking Apr 15 TIRED OF THE RATS 1
parking Apr 5 TIRED OF THE RATS 3
Javier cobian pozo Mar 29 Trump1 7
Review: Daled Group Inc (Aug '09) Mar '18 mrscobrabythesea 41
Garfield NJ (Aug '06) Mar '18 moved 45

Garfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Garfield Mortgages