Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.

Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.

There are 170 comments on the My Fox NY story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.. In it, My Fox NY reports that:

The previous owner had been shot and sold the store. Some people in the neighborhood said recent problems started when the current owners bought a lottery machine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Fox NY.

Italian buff

Springfield, MA

#21 Oct 13, 2010
Nick wrote:
I send my sincerest condolences to the family, especially his parents. The son, as mentioned by all that have commented, was the nicest guy who recently came to this country and saw it as a haven and a window of opportunities. He was working long hours to make ends meet and help his family. I've known the family for the past five years and it is a pleasure to know them because just like the son, his parents and brothers were very good people. My heart goes out to all of his relatives in this trying time.
Well I hope his family is working now. Instead of helping this poor bastard, they put him to work until he die.Shame you family of 100.
Gustavo Texeira

Lynn, MA

#22 Dec 4, 2010
I don't get it
Acorn Annie

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Dec 4, 2010
Gustavo Texeira wrote:
I don't get it
Then you're not willing to put out either.
Gustavo texeira

Springfield, MA

#24 Feb 3, 2011
I always put out. I never receive a favor without returning it ipso fatso. Isuppose the italian buff is trying to say that the family of the cadaver should start working now, because the poor bastard was working so his family has something to eat and to that effect this poor bastrad receive 17 shot on his face, 17 on his ass and one in hisanus.
Or maybe, just bring another to take the place of this anemic bastard
Acorn Annie

Pompano Beach, FL

#25 Feb 3, 2011
Gustavo texeira wrote:
I always put out. I never receive a favor without returning it ipso fatso. Isuppose the italian buff is trying to say that the family of the cadaver should start working now, because the poor bastard was working so his family has something to eat and to that effect this poor bastrad receive 17 shot on his face, 17 on his ass and one in hisanus.
Or maybe, just bring another to take the place of this anemic bastard
You put out?
Ipso Fatso

Shrewsbury, MA

#26 Feb 3, 2011
Acorn Annie wrote:
<quoted text> You put out?
Any time,
any where,
when least expected.
Besides,
I am gorgeous and
literate
Pepo Bastidas

Shrewsbury, MA

#27 Feb 7, 2011
Nick wrote:
I send my sincerest condolences to the family, especially his parents. The son, as mentioned by all that have commented, was the nicest guy who recently came to this country and saw it as a haven and a window of opportunities. He was working long hours to make ends meet and help his family. I've known the family for the past five years and it is a pleasure to know them because just like the son, his parents and brothers were very good people. My heart goes out to all of his relatives in this trying time.
And this people "brothers and pArents very good people", WHY FOR 5 YEARS were not working leaving this idiot to take care of their expenses?
Maria argumedon

Shrewsbury, MA

#28 Feb 7, 2011
I don't get it
casati

Brookline, MA

#29 Mar 17, 2011
nice day
cement

Boston, MA

#30 Mar 21, 2011
this is very disturbing. I need to be corroborated and certified to my siniestra. Amen. period.
Luisa sakata

Springfield, MA

#31 Apr 5, 2011
el apestoso wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only in the face, mind you, in the trasero too. That store was robbed 17 times, aleluya, cada cual a la suya.
What trasero means, I wonder?
moved

United States

#32 Apr 13, 2011
Robbed 17 Times? Did the real estate person tell the family how or even that the previous owner was Shot? Seems to happen quite a lot in Garfield, NJ. I wonder if 'Shooting People' was a family trait with the person who shot him. It's a shame that a decent person with a decent family decided to open up a business in Garfield and had to go through this heart-ache.
Museaum 0rangutan om call

Springfield, MA

#33 May 19, 2011
Peter c vayeos wrote:
<quoted text>
The cadaver after the make up, was put a wig, he didn't have any hair of his own.He was embalmed by the taxidermist and right now is hanging in the Luovre sided by an orangutan. Cheers.
What?
The orangutan agree with that arrangement?
I demand an explanation!
Museum 0rangutan on call

Springfield, MA

#34 May 19, 2011
moved wrote:
Robbed 17 Times? Did the real estate person tell the family how or even that the previous owner was Shot? Seems to happen quite a lot in Garfield, NJ. I wonder if 'Shooting People' was a family trait with the person who shot him. It's a shame that a decent person with a decent family decided to open up a business in Garfield and had to go through this heart-ache.
No way!
We are decent people.
We do not befriend orangutans!
17 times?
Wow

Springfield, MA

#35 May 19, 2011
Museaum 0rangutan om call wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The orangutan agree with that arrangement?
I demand an explanation!
wow!
moved demented

Albany, NY

#36 May 21, 2011
Maria argumedon wrote:
I don't get it
But ipso fatso does...every day, and from everyone
Ipso fatso

Boston, MA

#37 May 21, 2011
I just learn he die a virgen. And why is he in the louvre Museoum hanging next to an orangutan. Why did he use a taxidermist?
moved demented

Albany, NY

#38 May 21, 2011
Ipso fatso wrote:
I just learn he die a virgen. And why is he in the louvre Museoum hanging next to an orangutan. Why did he use a taxidermist?
It is because he "moved" to the NJ swamp with "moved", which cause the death.
moved

United States

#39 May 22, 2011
Another United States moved.....Where I'm living is very safe. The demented swamp is the lovely Passaic River which flows through the 'high class' town of Garfield. It's ashame that nobody ever told him about the murders that happened where he opened his business.
speed

Albany, NY

#40 May 22, 2011
moved wrote:
Another United States moved.....Where I'm living is very safe. The demented swamp is the lovely Passaic River which flows through the 'high class' town of Garfield. It's ashame that nobody ever told him about the murders that happened where he opened his business.
please stop the lies...your swamping us with misinformation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) May 19 the shore 919
News Former Carlstadt BA hired in political shakeup May 3 Bob Stevens 1
Garfield Board of Education Antics May 3 TheTruthAboutGarf... 1
Review: Ace Power Washing, LLC. (Apr '11) May 3 Pkhan 5
News Wallington to strip administrator of role May 2 wally red face 1
looking for a good women with good heart Apr '17 Layne 1
News Archive: Tribute to teen one year after police ... Apr '17 Hard knox 1

Garfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance