First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23 Feb 10, 2012
TheBossLady07 wrote:
What are your reasons for "stay off McCracken?" We've heard bad things about the busy side close to the hospital, but not anything about the other side of Turney. Please elaborate imelda. Thanks =)
The west side of McCracken is 25 mph with stop signs at every intersection while the east side is 35 mph with no stop signs. The east side is more of a main street while the west side is more like a side street.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24 Feb 10, 2012
Also, at the bottom of McCracken, there is an asphalt company that smells up the neighborhood come summer time. Residents have been fighting them for years, so I don't know if they're still at that location, but I did notice better quality air last summer. If not, the farther you are away from Broadway, the better air quality you might have.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 20, 2012
Thanks xxxrayted, you have been very helpful. We have decided to continue looking and if we find the perfect or almost perfect house in Garfield, then it's a possibility. I appreciate all the feedback and hope the best for everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless & lonely. Fri Monica Schneck 4
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Apr 16 truejustice54 1,072
Tina Check's DEBT Apr 16 SENILE K8VJG 2
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
Toby Kolman WT8O Apr 12 WT8ORAL 7
News Mariel Rice faces trial in kidnapping: U.S. Mar... (Sep '08) Apr 11 TIFFANY 2
News Man indicted for robbing the same Ohio bank aft... Apr 10 Fundieraisers 4
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]