The Stories Keep Rolling In.....

The Stories Keep Rolling In.....

Posted in the Garfield Heights Forum

Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Here's another black on white crime you've probably already heard of:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/rnr/420851352...

Negro violates teacher with a stick then slits her throat. Yeah...bad people come in every color...he was probably being raised by grandma.......excuses..excuses . We are not hearing about it as the press downplays black on white crime. If a white killed a black teacher it would be international news. You don't see gangs of whites punching out black senior citizens either. I guess blacks are such cowards, they need to be in a group to beat on old people. Negro basketball players with nine kids from NINE different women. I guess having millions of dollars can't change a culture. And why do good black people put up with this? Why do they continually vote felons into political office. Even that moronic, insane Toronto mayor gets the support of....black people? The one doing drugs and embarassing the whole city. Don't even get me started on your president. Now he has to have control of the media, controlling his image. Its Russia and he thinks he is a Czar. Like putin, he stages his public image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio.com - Four cases 20 years cold (Aug '07) Feb 9 Florida Georgia Line 49
News 5 people stabbed this morning at Cleveland nigh... (Aug '12) Feb 5 Logic 4
K8ZFR, C.A.R.S. Hunk Nomination. (Sep '15) Jan '18 UhOHYEAH 6
News Garfield Heights bans pit bulls (Oct '07) Jan '18 LUVMYEMPRESS 14
News Troubles with neighborhood, teacher and money c... Jan '18 lol 1
Atlantic mills department store (May '15) Jan '18 George 5
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Dec '17 ghhs 1,158

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages