Another Gas Station Murder in Maple Hts

Posted in the Garfield Heights Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#1 Apr 8, 2014
Well we had another murder at a gas station. The second murder at this station too!

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/25189714/ho...

So, I guess there's still scum-assed-bottom-feeders here. Hopefully when this punk-assed-black-mudhead will pull a gun on the officers when they corner him like a rat in an old run down dilapidated house and the officers put about 20 shots into his brainless head!

Excuse my language or not but I'm really getting sick of the way these blacks here act. Oh, we're not allowed to say things like this by law but this crap has been getting a little carried away for years. This lousy piece of crap needs to be dragged by an ankle behind a pick up truck through the streets of Maple Hts when caught to show what happens to these animals!

And that other crap job that shot and killed the Twinsburg officer about 4 years ago, his lawyer wants a mistrial because of some things that he claims were wrongly used against his 'client'. So, he wants to what, try to get his 'client' free of the murder charge? He shot this working man who was trying to support his family and keep Twinsburg save in the head and then three more times when the officer was down. This is another hay-wire-brained animal that needs to be tortured to death! No more of this leniency for these illiterates!

And this new rule in Cleveland is a huge joke, the one where the police aren't supposed to chase a car at high speeds. Next they'll be taking the policeman's guns away because some criminal complained that it hurt when they shot him when he robbed a gas station and killed the attendant.'EF' these black criminal bastards!
WOW

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2014
How about the Det-Mich man that did the right thing after hitting a kid and is paying the price now.Hope he lives.Glad I have my CCW I would have shot that little shit black or white.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2014
One of my tenants told me about the shooting but didn't offer much information on her text. I searched the news web sites and didn't find a thing on 19 or 8. Their top stories were the weather.

This is the second murder at that store in five years. What I can't understand is how these surveillance videos are of such bad quality. I think if I were investing the money into a surveillance system, my first priority would be clarity. Secondly, I would have video cameras on polls by the entrances of the property to follow any possible suspect after they left.

I'm sure there is a reason for these bad quality videos--maybe they help the police better somehow, but at the same time, it doesn't give us much information for us to identify this animal if we happen to know who he is or where he hangs out.

For what it's worth, this is a murder in a commission of another felony. That means once they catch this animal, they can seek the death penalty. And for what it's worth--perhaps a little bit of inside information, from what I understand, the animal only got away with 50 dollars from the cash register.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Fifty bucks! The little jack ass killed a working person for a measly $50.00! And from what a guy said on a channel 19 interview, he said that the man who was killed would help people out with money, like if they were a little short, or if they were buying food inside and were short on money, he'd let them slide. If this shooter dumb fxxk would have asked him for a couple bucks, maybe the man would have helped him out. But to these brain damages bastards, they'd rather shoot someone.

I'll tell you, for some reason, and I don't know why, this shooting really changed my attitude. I was always cautious when I see a pack of blacks or even a couple of them, or even one, but now, well, I'm going to the gun shop and getting me a hand gun or two. F this bullcrap already. If one of these mudheads wants to try to rob me with a gun, at least I'd have a 99.9% better chance of being the one walking away from it. We need to start chasing these crap holes out of here, either by actually chasing them or putting them in the ground. Now I see why in years past, they used to hang these leaches from trees like wind chimes and make them stay in their own little villages. And for people who think what I wrote is isn't very nice well, I was highly trained by these black cockroaches for years after seeing what they do.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 9, 2014
You make an excellent point. Most whites are not raised racist, with hate, with resentment. That happens after whites are exposed to blacks especially in close quarters. That's when whites learn that blacks are not just like whites only with different color skin. They are totally different in just about every way.

I passed by the gas station this morning and there were two camera vans out in the parking lot. This was at 6:30 am.

I highly recommend that you get a gun (or several) and a CCW license. You don't want to end up like that poor guy in Detroit that is still in a coma right now just because he hit one of those little heathens that jumped in front of his vehicle. If he was armed, that story would have had a totally different ending and a much happier one.

The class is boring but at the end of it all, you get a CCW license that's good for five years just like a drivers license. I can't describe how liberating it feels to carry a loaded firearm legally, or even have to second guess how a tribe will react to you when you pass them up on a sidewalk. It was worth the one day to take the class. As far as I'm concerned, I'll never be without my carry license the rest of my life.
maple hts home owner

Hilliard, OH

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Maple Resident wrote:
Well we had another murder at a gas station. The second murder at this station too!
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/25189714/ho...
So, I guess there's still scum-assed-bottom-feeders here. Hopefully when this punk-assed-black-mudhead will pull a gun on the officers when they corner him like a rat in an old run down dilapidated house and the officers put about 20 shots into his brainless head!
Excuse my language or not but I'm really getting sick of the way these blacks here act. Oh, we're not allowed to say things like this by law but this crap has been getting a little carried away for years. This lousy piece of crap needs to be dragged by an ankle behind a pick up truck through the streets of Maple Hts when caught to show what happens to these animals!
And that other crap job that shot and killed the Twinsburg officer about 4 years ago, his lawyer wants a mistrial because of some things that he claims were wrongly used against his 'client'. So, he wants to what, try to get his 'client' free of the murder charge? He shot this working man who was trying to support his family and keep Twinsburg save in the head and then three more times when the officer was down. This is another hay-wire-brained animal that needs to be tortured to death! No more of this leniency for these illiterates!
And this new rule in Cleveland is a huge joke, the one where the police aren't supposed to chase a car at high speeds. Next they'll be taking the policeman's guns away because some criminal complained that it hurt when they shot him when he robbed a gas station and killed the attendant.'EF' these black criminal bastards!
please I ask that if you take the time to post things on here you could at least be considered enough to not be a racist there are many things that the white community of maple does as well this is the act of a person not a race so much hate already built in this world we don't need your help with blind reenactments and things you have no knowledge of foreal speak on the young black kids from the highschool with 4.0 gpa but people like you don't take the time to see the good only god can judge and that young man will get what's coming to him but you keep up this hate and one day you might as well
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#7 Apr 9, 2014
maple hts home owner wrote:
<quoted text> please I ask that if you take the time to post things on here you could at least be considered enough to not be a racist there are many things that the white community of maple does as well this is the act of a person not a race so much hate already built in this world we don't need your help with blind reenactments and things you have no knowledge of foreal speak on the young black kids from the highschool with 4.0 gpa but people like you don't take the time to see the good only god can judge and that young man will get what's coming to him but you keep up this hate and one day you might as well
Let me explain it to you this way: Several years ago, blacks moved in next door to me. From day one, they started giving me problems with noise and driving over my front lawn. Their little girl saw me cutting the back grass and started throwing stones at me. Both their kids never said hello to me, they'd just give me those smug looks. I said nothing about all the things these 'people' next door were doing to take away my quality of life. I'd have to say home to guard my house because if their kids would see me leave, they'd be all over my yard messing it up. After a few years of their crap, I finally started asking the parents if they could not blow their car horns in the driveway between the houses, especially at 4 in the morning. I asked nice and their answer was, "We dontz blows no car horn in da drahway ait fore in da mounin" Then the horn blowing not only continued, but escalated. I asked them to ask their kids and all their friends not to throw stones at my house, cars and property. Their answer was, "Not MAH keedz! Dey don'd throws no stowe ad youe houte!" This crap went on and on for years. The police, that's probably PO-lice to you, didn't do much to help me so I took matters in my own hands. They don't bother with me much any more.

And also, before blacks moved to Maple Hts like rodents into a garbage dump, Maple Hts had very low crime. Toilet paper a house, maybe steal a pack of gum. Now, if you been watching the news for the last 25 years or so, we have crimes like drugs, break ins, beatings, car thefts, muggings, vandalism, loud noise, rapes, and oh yeah, MURDERS! And this isn't being done by white people either now, is it?

I have a car I fixed up that I don't drive much anymore because I got tired of being followed around blocks by cars packed with black in it. Why would they be following me, around and around and around a block?

Several times I had black kids enter my yard at night, thinking no one was home. When my light sensors would go on, they'd scatter like cockroaches!

A friend of mine who had cancer was walking down Libby a few years ago and a car pulls up and 4 blacks jumped out, beat him and robbed him. He was in the hospital for a month because of that.

I'll be out cutting my front lawn or doing yard work and some blacks will walk down the street and I say hello to them and they all give me those smug looks and mean looks and don't say anything. Down the street from me last year, a pack of blacks from the high school were fighting. One 'girl' called a relative and said some 'girl' was beating her up. So, the relative comes down and shoots some kid right on an elderly neighbor's property.

That same elderly neighbor had his picture window buster out by a pack of blacks. It cost my neighbor $350 to get it replaced.

Another elderly neighbor of mine would call me and ask me to chase a group of black kids out of her back yard because they were scaring her.

Years ago, my mom and dad were almost run over in the Maple Town parking lot by a car with a pack of blacks in it. The blacks in the car aimed the car at them and hit the gas but my dad was able to push my mom out of the way just in time and he was missed by a few inches.

Well, I seem to be running out of characters so I'll have to put more in another post.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#8 Apr 9, 2014
Maple Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain it to you this way: Several years ago, blacks moved in next door to me. From day one, they started giving me problems with noise and driving over my front lawn. Their little girl saw me cutting the back grass and started throwing stones at me. Both their kids never said hello to me, they'd just give me those smug looks. I said nothing about all the things these 'people' next door were doing to take away my quality of life. I'd have to say home to guard my house because if their kids would see me leave, they'd be all over my yard messing it up. After a few years of their crap, I finally started asking the parents if they could not blow their car horns in the driveway between the houses, especially at 4 in the morning. I asked nice and their answer was, "We dontz blows no car horn in da drahway ait fore in da mounin" Then the horn blowing not only continued, but escalated. I asked them to ask their kids and all their friends not to throw stones at my house, cars and property. Their answer was, "Not MAH keedz! Dey don'd throws no stowe ad youe houte!" This crap went on and on for years. The police, that's probably PO-lice to you, didn't do much to help me so I took matters in my own hands. They don't bother with me much any more.
And also, before blacks moved to Maple Hts like rodents into a garbage dump, Maple Hts had very low crime. Toilet paper a house, maybe steal a pack of gum. Now, if you been watching the news for the last 25 years or so, we have crimes like drugs, break ins, beatings, car thefts, muggings, vandalism, loud noise, rapes, and oh yeah, MURDERS! And this isn't being done by white people either now, is it?
I have a car I fixed up that I don't drive much anymore because I got tired of being followed around blocks by cars packed with black in it. Why would they be following me, around and around and around a block?
Several times I had black kids enter my yard at night, thinking no one was home. When my light sensors would go on, they'd scatter like cockroaches!
A friend of mine who had cancer was walking down Libby a few years ago and a car pulls up and 4 blacks jumped out, beat him and robbed him. He was in the hospital for a month because of that.
I'll be out cutting my front lawn or doing yard work and some blacks will walk down the street and I say hello to them and they all give me those smug looks and mean looks and don't say anything. Down the street from me last year, a pack of blacks from the high school were fighting. One 'girl' called a relative and said some 'girl' was beating her up. So, the relative comes down and shoots some kid right on an elderly neighbor's property.
That same elderly neighbor had his picture window buster out by a pack of blacks. It cost my neighbor $350 to get it replaced.
Another elderly neighbor of mine would call me and ask me to chase a group of black kids out of her back yard because they were scaring her.
Years ago, my mom and dad were almost run over in the Maple Town parking lot by a car with a pack of blacks in it. The blacks in the car aimed the car at them and hit the gas but my dad was able to push my mom out of the way just in time and he was missed by a few inches.
Well, I seem to be running out of characters so I'll have to put more in another post.
So, you see, I had a lot of years of training by blacks in how I now feel towards them. Don't get me wrong, I know a few that are nice people and feel the same way about the ones that have sawdust for brains. It's the crime oriented ones I hate. The ones that come into my yard looking for a window to climb in. The ones that mug people on the streets, the ones that carry guns so they can be a big shot. The ones that are cowards and have to roam around in packs to cause trouble because it they were by themselves or even with just one other, they don't stand a chance. And the one that killed the man at the gas station. So, who's a racist?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9 Apr 10, 2014
Community Rallies for Justice in Gas Station Clerk’s Death
Posted on: 11:11 pm, April 9, 2014

MAPLE HEIGHTS, Ohio–An emotional vigil Wednesday night as a community rallied to demand justice for a gas station clerk gunned down during a robbery.

Just before 11:00 p.m., Monday, a gunman, captured on surveillance video, stormed into the Prime Station gas station and shot 41-year-old Babul Kumer Saha in the head at close range. He died at the hospital.
“I know tonight’s beautiful, but we have to remember them after tonight and make sure we take care of their family. They’re a beautiful family and I love them all,” said Karen Alam, Saha’s sister-in-law.

People who knew him called him Kumer, a husband and father of two children, ages one and four.

“Great father, great husband. He loved me like a brother, not a brother-in-law. He took care of me. My MacBook Pro got stolen a couple months back and the next day I seen one right by my bed, a new MacBook Pro. He was a great man,” said brother-in-law, Sujit Roy.
“I see everybody crying so hard. He got two little kids. They’re crying; they’re not eating right; they’re not acting right. They’re looking for their father and I don’t think they’re gonna ever find him,” said family friend, Mohammed Siddique.

Dozens of customers were at the vigil. Many said Kumer would give them a break if they were short a few dollars.

“Show the kids, you gotta support your community, you know? Trying to do something positive out of this. It’s horrific. It’s horrible,” said longtime customer, Ren Ramjit.

“I just can’t believe something like this happened so close to our home,” said Bianca Ramjit.

“It’s amazing seeing a lot of people have humanity,” said Roy.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call the Maple Heights Police Department.

A fund to help Saha’s family has been set up in his name. Donations can be made at any branch of KeyBank.

http://fox8.com/2014/04/09/community-rallies-...
maple hts resident

Cleveland, OH

#10 Apr 10, 2014
i know some white people who will torture ,rape ,molest and every other horrible act known to mankind commit...and i know some black people who will do the same...point is im of color and im not gonna lie these section 8 people are tearing this community apart...its becoming so ghetto in the good parts of maple and its sad..i reccomend everyone stay cautious and on there toes and remember very closely while your looking at the black kids staring at you the white kids can be sneaking up from behind at the same time...better wake up and see this new 2014 breed of youngsters..more black obviously then white around here but i guess my point is my bullets wont have one racial slur when they come at you trying to hurt my family or neighbor like this!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text> please I ask that if you take the time to post things on here you could at least be considered enough to not be a racist there are many things that the white community of maple does as well this is the act of a person not a race so much hate already built in this world we don't need your help with blind reenactments and things you have no knowledge of foreal speak on the young black kids from the highschool with 4.0 gpa but people like you don't take the time to see the good only god can judge and that young man will get what's coming to him but you keep up this hate and one day you might as well
The truth of the matter is whites can't separate the "good" blacks from the "bad." All we really know is that if there are no blacks, there are no problems--especially like this one.

There are many things the "white" community does in Maple Heights? Like what? Turn on a garden hose at night? Toilet paper a house? Maybe get real violent and turf a lawn?

You don't understand us because you don't know where we came from. We remember what this city was like before blacks. There were no murders here, there were no armed robberies here, there were violent assaults on our streets. Civilized people don't behave that way.

This is not to say you or yours were ever involved in any of these things, but look at it from our point of view. When blacks moved in, many of our stores had to close down. My doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place. My hardware store turned into a Goodwill outlet. My movie theater turned into a Baptist Church. My barber shop turned into a cell phone store. My Dairy Mart turned into one of many daycare centers. My heating and AC place turned into a Manpower outlet.

To sit there and say "I had nothing to do with that" is irrelevant.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#12 Apr 10, 2014
Good points, xxx. They just don't understand that with so many blacks causing trouble here, how are we supposed to know who's the good ones and who's the bad because to me now, they ALL look bad because they ALL dress the same and act the same. If one with a hoodie walks into a gas station and robs and shoots and kills someone, then we go to a gas station and see a couple kids with hoodies walk into the station, what are we supposed to think? And are we supposed to let our guard down and not pay attention to them? Maybe get a bullet to the back of the head and robbed?

And I was just informed that there was another robbery near the corner of E141st st and Tokay. To blackies jumped out of a car and robbed someone with guns.

So now, how the hell you want us white people to react to all this? I'd love to hear your sideways answer. After that shooting at the gas station and this robbery on E141st, I'm going to be cautious whenever I see any blacks.

This anymore is all bullshxt with these little thuggletts! They need to start getting shot themselves by anyone who's getting robbed by them. I'll be getting a couple more guns now after this crap and anyone who wants to try to rob me on a street corner, car wash or in my own yard, I'll see how many new holes I can put in them. I worked hard to get what I have and if some shoe scrapings want to try to take from me, I'm going to defend my property!

One way or another, this g/damn city is going to get safer any way it takes!
Yes

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Apr 10, 2014
Maple Resident wrote:
Fifty bucks! The little jack ass killed a working person for a measly $50.00! And from what a guy said on a channel 19 interview, he said that the man who was killed would help people out with money, like if they were a little short, or if they were buying food inside and were short on money, he'd let them slide. If this shooter dumb fxxk would have asked him for a couple bucks, maybe the man would have helped him out. But to these brain damages bastards, they'd rather shoot someone.
I'll tell you, for some reason, and I don't know why, this shooting really changed my attitude. I was always cautious when I see a pack of blacks or even a couple of them, or even one, but now, well, I'm going to the gun shop and getting me a hand gun or two. F this bullcrap already. If one of these mudheads wants to try to rob me with a gun, at least I'd have a 99.9% better chance of being the one walking away from it. We need to start chasing these crap holes out of here, either by actually chasing them or putting them in the ground. Now I see why in years past, they used to hang these leaches from trees like wind chimes and make them stay in their own little villages. And for people who think what I wrote is isn't very nice well, I was highly trained by these black cockroaches for years after seeing what they do.
I second that
Big Daddy

Twinsburg, OH

#14 Apr 10, 2014
I lived in maple since 1969 and yes I did not have a 4.0 in maple when I was there.But I was not a THUG or punk or even a KILLER.Because I knew my DAD would have kicked my butt if I even talked back 2 a neighbor let alone something even bigger.Dad Dad Dad and blacks are way different then whites YES they are.So go PUCK your self.
The good maple 1960-1985

Twinsburg, OH

#15 Apr 10, 2014
maple hts resident wrote:
i know some white people who will torture ,rape ,molest and every other horrible act known to mankind commit...and i know some black people who will do the same...point is im of color and im not gonna lie these section 8 people are tearing this community apart...its becoming so ghetto in the good parts of maple and its sad..i reccomend everyone stay cautious and on there toes and remember very closely while your looking at the black kids staring at you the white kids can be sneaking up from behind at the same time...better wake up and see this new 2014 breed of youngsters..more black obviously then white around here but i guess my point is my bullets wont have one racial slur when they come at you trying to hurt my family or neighbor like this!!!!
YES YES YES I second that
The good maple 1960-1985

Twinsburg, OH

#16 Apr 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of the matter is whites can't separate the "good" blacks from the "bad." All we really know is that if there are no blacks, there are no problems--especially like this one.
There are many things the "white" community does in Maple Heights? Like what? Turn on a garden hose at night? Toilet paper a house? Maybe get real violent and turf a lawn?
You don't understand us because you don't know where we came from. We remember what this city was like before blacks. There were no murders here, there were no armed robberies here, there were violent assaults on our streets. Civilized people don't behave that way.
This is not to say you or yours were ever involved in any of these things, but look at it from our point of view. When blacks moved in, many of our stores had to close down. My doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place. My hardware store turned into a Goodwill outlet. My movie theater turned into a Baptist Church. My barber shop turned into a cell phone store. My Dairy Mart turned into one of many daycare centers. My heating and AC place turned into a Manpower outlet.
To sit there and say "I had nothing to do with that" is irrelevant.
Dammmmm right
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17 Apr 10, 2014
Maple Resident wrote:
Good points, xxx. They just don't understand that with so many blacks causing trouble here, how are we supposed to know who's the good ones and who's the bad because to me now, they ALL look bad because they ALL dress the same and act the same. If one with a hoodie walks into a gas station and robs and shoots and kills someone, then we go to a gas station and see a couple kids with hoodies walk into the station, what are we supposed to think? And are we supposed to let our guard down and not pay attention to them? Maybe get a bullet to the back of the head and robbed?
And I was just informed that there was another robbery near the corner of E141st st and Tokay. To blackies jumped out of a car and robbed someone with guns.
So now, how the hell you want us white people to react to all this? I'd love to hear your sideways answer. After that shooting at the gas station and this robbery on E141st, I'm going to be cautious whenever I see any blacks.
This anymore is all bullshxt with these little thuggletts! They need to start getting shot themselves by anyone who's getting robbed by them. I'll be getting a couple more guns now after this crap and anyone who wants to try to rob me on a street corner, car wash or in my own yard, I'll see how many new holes I can put in them. I worked hard to get what I have and if some shoe scrapings want to try to take from me, I'm going to defend my property!
One way or another, this g/damn city is going to get safer any way it takes!
And that's the attitude it takes.

It's going to happen one day, it's just a matter of when.

When it happens, it will be a story several counties wide. The George Zimmerman story was nationwide.

There is only so far you can push people before they push back. I think we are reaching that point right now. Between the knockout game where nobody has been prosecuted under the Hate Crime law to whites protecting themselves with firearms is going to create more racial hatred than we've ever seen before.

As I stated earlier, I didn't know about this murder until the next day. It's apparent the media didn't think a whole lot about it. But as the e-mails and flairs began to spark, the media began giving this story the attention it deserves. In fact, when I drove past the gas station at 6:30 this morning, two camera vans were set up across the street. That's the second morning in a row this happened.

The neighbors here are pizzed and pizzed good. I learned today (if my sources are correct) that the lowlife got away on foot and no car was seen. That means he's likely living in the neighborhood.

Until this animal is arrested or shot dead, I plan on carrying my gun when possible. My neighbors are the same way. If this animal will kill somebody for fifty bucks, he will kill again for any reason.

We've had enough.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#18 Apr 10, 2014
There isn't that many white kids in Maple Hts anymore and IF a white kid sneaks up behind you while a black is in front of you getting your attention, the white kid was probably forced to 'act black' because there isn't enough white kids left here to defend themselves.

I can't wait until the police catch the little rat face that shot the man in the gas station. When they shoot him, watch all these blacks come running out like cockroaches complaining that duh PO-lice shudnd not has ta shoots dat boie! He a GOOD boie!' Only thing he's good for is being fertilizer in a garbage dump!
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2014
I like the story on the white guy that hit the black kid in a street, I think it was in Detroit or somewhere in that area. When the guy got out of his vehicle to help the kid, he gets beaten by 4 blacks. So, you stop to help and get beat up. Then they wonder why people run from an accident like that.

I wonder what would have happened if the driver had a CCW and he shot the four attackers?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20 Apr 11, 2014
The truth is he was actually saved by a black off-duty nurse that was armed. Apparently she's the one that told the kids to back off because she had a gun and was willing to use it.

Maple Heights made it to the news again today. Some guy claimed he was a postal carrier that was robbed and kidnapped by two women. Turns out the guy is no postal carrier at all.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does maple hts suck 7 hr xxxrayted 35
Toby Kolman's teeth... 9 hr Ruby 19
First murder of the year already? 9 hr lrice 7
Al & Jessie 12 hr squeezers 19
Micheal Moore-The Big Mouthed Coward! Sat squeezers 28
W8GC, I shit my pants Jan 30 KB8PQM 4
Toby Kolman WT8O Jan 29 Ruby 4

Winter Storm Warning for Cuyahoga County was issued at February 01 at 3:24PM EST

More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM