Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16548 Dec 22, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>So you speak for the SCOTUS now, do you?
Your argument is lame. Parental rights are justified by natural rights...a concept incorporated by the Founders. Homosexuality and abortion are the very antithesis of natural rights.
The constitution according to Fred Sanford. Rights are whatever Fred Sanford says they are.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16549 Dec 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you endorse the Canadian system? Deal. Obamacare is your system. The left wanted single payer.
I endorse no government run systems. I was merely pointing out the left's usual ignorance when they call the Canadian system a panacea.
Obamacare is not "my" system. It was foisted upon free citizens by a corrupt leftist president and his party, then upheld by a turncoat Chief Justice who once again proved that GOP presidents choose closet leftists for the SCOTUS just as often as they select conservatives.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16550 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>So you speak for the SCOTUS now, do you?
Homosexuality and abortion are the very antithesis of natural rights.
Says who? You?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16551 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>Not at all...simply using your own weapon against you. And you hate it.
I'm not sure what weapon you're referring to Fred.

I just showed you...Parental rights: 1st and 14th Amendments.

Abortion: 14th, and maybe the 9th.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16552 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>I endorse no government run systems. I was merely pointing out the left's usual ignorance when they call the Canadian system a panacea.
Obamacare is not "my" system. It was foisted upon free citizens by a corrupt leftist president and his party, then upheld by a turncoat Chief Justice who once again proved that GOP presidents choose closet leftists for the SCOTUS just as often as they select conservatives.
Wow. For a white guy you have one hell of a persecution complex. Also, a pretty healthy disrespect for our system of government.

Hilliard, OH

#16553 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You?
woof
Says any normal person.

Hilliard, OH

#16554 Dec 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution according to Fred Sanford. Rights are whatever Fred Sanford says they are.
I realize opinions that clash with your leftist worldview are mocked out of sheer reflex.8480

Hilliard, OH

#16555 Dec 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. For a white guy you have one hell of a persecution complex. Also, a pretty healthy disrespect for our system of government.
If you can't see that white males are the most disrespected demographic in America today, you are blind.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16556 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>Says any normal person.
Define "normal".

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16557 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>I realize opinions that clash with your leftist worldview are mocked out of sheer reflex.8480
No. Opinions that clash with 200 plus years of jurisprudence, legal philosophy, and modern thought are mocked.

Hilliard, OH

#16558 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what weapon you're referring to Fred.
I just showed you...Parental rights: 1st and 14th Amendments.
Abortion: 14th, and maybe the 9th.
woof
Even leftist stalwarts like Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Laurence Tribe call Roe v. Wade bad law:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg — Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court

“Roe, I believe, would have been more acceptable as a judicial decision if it had not gone beyond a ruling on the extreme statute before the court.… Heavy-handed judicial intervention was difficult to justify and appears to have provoked, not resolved, conflict.”

North Carolina Law Review, 1985

Laurence Tribe — Harvard Law School.

“One of the most curious things about Roe is that, behind its own verbal smokescreen, the substantive judgment on which it rests is nowhere to be found.”

“The Supreme Court, 1972 Term—Foreword: Toward a Model of Roles in the Due Process of Life and Law,” 87 Harvard Law Review 1, 7 (1973).
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16559 Dec 22, 2012
Freddie, I'll bet you a case of pickles that if you had been born with a uterus instead of a peenis, you probably would have at least considered, if not actually had an abortion by now, and you would be sitting on the other side of that picket fence.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#16560 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "normal".
woof
Not homosexual and not in favor of killing innocent unborn children.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16561 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>If you can't see that white males are the most disrespected demographic in America today, you are blind.
Who's pickin on ya because of your race/gender combo Fred?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#16562 Dec 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Opinions that clash with 200 plus years of jurisprudence, legal philosophy, and modern thought are mocked.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg — Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court

“Roe, I believe, would have been more acceptable as a judicial decision if it had not gone beyond a ruling on the extreme statute before the court.… Heavy-handed judicial intervention was difficult to justify and appears to have provoked, not resolved, conflict.”

North Carolina Law Review, 1985

Laurence Tribe — Harvard Law School.

“One of the most curious things about Roe is that, behind its own verbal smokescreen, the substantive judgment on which it rests is nowhere to be found.”

“The Supreme Court, 1972 Term—Foreword: Toward a Model of Roles in the Due Process of Life and Law,” 87 Harvard Law Review 1, 7 (1973).

Hilliard, OH

#16563 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Freddie, I'll bet you a case of pickles that if you had been born with a uterus instead of a peenis, you probably would have at least considered, if not actually had an abortion by now, and you would be sitting on the other side of that picket fence.
woof
Why would I be different from the millions of women who have never had an abortion and don't support it at all? This is where Bob and I agree...people who are raised right with intact families and solid values and role models aren't like you people and your destructive societal behaviors.

Hilliard, OH

#16564 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's pickin on ya because of your race/gender combo Fred?
woof
Ever heard of Affirmative Action? How about "hate crimes"? Or academia ("Old dead white guys" anyone?)
Get real.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16565 Dec 22, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now it needs to be a daily thing. Ok. Are bad guys using AR-15s against people daily? How many shots does the usual carjacker use on a daily basis? Or a street robber? 2? Let's limit all guns to two round capability then?
Are you beginning to see why we can't determine this issue based on anecdote? Probably not.
And as a leftist, you run to the most extremes to try and make a point which you don't. People need equal or better fire power than the criminals who attack them. If a criminal uses a gun with a 10 round clip, then the law biding citizen needs a gun with a 15 round clip. A car jacker doesn't try and take a car with several people. He goes after a single driver which is why he may use only a few rounds. Try having two rounds in your gun when two, three or more are after you. Try shooting at a range farther than 20 feet which in a panic, you will probably miss your target several times. That's why you need higher capacity magazines. Of course you don't understand this because you think reducing magazine size will stop robberies, school shootings and other mass killings. You stubbornly refuse to admit that it's all politics on the left side and they only use the issue to promote their political agenda instead of addressing the issue with common sense.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16566 Dec 22, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "normal".
woof
normal |&#712;n&#596;rm&# 601;l|
adjective
1 conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected : it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food | normal working hours.

noun
1 the usual, average, or typical state or condition : her temperature was above normal | the service will be back to normal next week.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16567 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>Why would I be different from the millions of women who have never had an abortion and don't support it at all? This is where Bob and I agree...people who are raised right with intact families and solid values and role models aren't like you people and your destructive societal behaviors.
You shouldn't be talking about other people's parents Fred. Yours raised an ignorant, know-it-all, blowhard, angry, racist. I have more morality in my little finger than you do in your entire papist body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cls service incorporated (Aug '14) Wed CARS Member 4
My bastard (WB8N) was a firefighter Wed Opey Miller 4
News Akron's Rolling Acres Mall, from destination to... May 26 d pantz 4
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. May 25 Margaret Boose 5
WB8N/Kerchunk May 25 Casimer Nowakowski 2
K8ZFR A Place For GAYS To Meet (Aug '14) May 25 Duker 8
Judge finds Officer Michael Brelo not guilty of... May 24 TCA 2
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE