Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33019 Aug 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
your link begins with rumor has it. Rumor is not fact FYI.

PS: the paper on said birth certificate was not used to mid 70's, and 1961 is supposed birth date.

At this point it no longer matters.

Obama unclassified past military records of servicemen for public viewing, so maybe the next POTUS will open Obama's records that have been sealed.

Do you not think any person running for POTUS should be fully vetted and documents of proof to fill position prior to primaries? This proof on public display?
Monica

Akron, OH

#33020 Aug 20, 2014
hillary will supply you with all the information you need - BUY HER BOOK!
Welfare

Bellville, OH

#33021 Aug 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Obamacare ought to have him fit as a fiddle in no time.
Yes_______ I love it------- have Pops say the government is NOT picking up the tab for DADs care, and doing so Quite well, I might add! They all say" dump big government", until they use it---- then it is used---- and we don't talk about it! How two faced is that? All government workers say," close down big government", why are they not working private sector? We all know the answer to that one, right Canton? Born at night, but not, last night! You are right on, Canton! LOL. This is addressed to POPs phony stance on Topix, and is in no way, directed toward his dad's health! I wish HIM well!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33022 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a birther. That kind of stupid is hard to hide.
you have been drinking the water in Toledo again I see.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#33023 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been drinking the water in Toledo again I see.
Keep demonstrating your intellectual prowess by spewing birther nonsense. Atta boy. Throw a prediction or two in there for good measure.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33024 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Find & post a link to prove that Obama's BC is legit. I really don't care at this point because it's too late in his term to do anything about it...unless it would negate & invalidate all of his then NON-executive orders.
That would be good.
Then prosecute EVERYONE that helped commit this flim-flam on 300,000,000+ people. Send them to Leavenworth or Point Barrow Alaska. Maybe even Micronesia without a canoe.
Prove your birth certificate is legit. See how easy your little game is played? How feeble. Now about those Obamacare Death Panels. Prove to me that someone other than an idiot would buy into Obamacare Death Panels. Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh all claimed that seniors would have to go before an Obamacare Death Panel to decide if they live or die. Prove to me that you guys aren't anything other than an absurd bunch of greedy, racist clowns who are willing to say or do anything to push forward your little anti-Obama agenda. Good luck on that one. Keep flapping your gums old man. I'll let you know when your absurd claims rise above anything other than common racism. Not yet.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33025 Aug 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so full of crap. Is Hillary a "liberal"? She voted for the war in Iraq, genius.
Are you saying that it was the Liberals that sent us to Iraq to begin with? Wow. I know. While we are at it, let's make George Washington a robot. The only thing full of crap around here is your d'pendz.

Zing zing zabbadoo! Hillary for me but especially for you.
ino

Waverly, OH

#33026 Aug 20, 2014
She'll have to get nominated first, and many Democrats don't want her now any more than they did in 08. when she wasn't good enough.
Redneck Yacht Club

Van Wert, OH

#33027 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: the paper on said birth certificate was not used to mid 70's, and 1961 is supposed birth date.
Cool story. Now tell us again about your imaginary race car and Romney's imaginary landslide victory...
Canton

Canton, OH

#33028 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama unclassified past military records of servicemen for public viewing, so maybe the next POTUS will open Obama's records that have been sealed.
Do you not think any person running for POTUS should be fully vetted and documents of proof to fill position prior to primaries? This proof on public display?
Couldn't any clown basically say that ANY document has been "faked"? If you showed me your birth certificate, how hard would it be for me to say you forged it? Just another desperate claim from the losing team.

Besides, you already proved to everyone on here that you are a racist, so why should we consider any of your absurd claims about our democratically elected president as anything more than that? Just a sad little country club sissy boy who lost so much that he had to create a fantasy world of invisible commies and tyrants that only Bible bunker toddler fondlers and corporate fetch boys can see. How weak. Move aside fringe group flunky. Us REAL Americans are running your show now, boy. Don't you EVER forget that.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#33029 Aug 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it was the Liberals that sent us to Iraq to begin withu.
If your blabbering that Hillary is a liberal, then yes. She initially voted for the war in Iraq. you're an fing loon.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#33030 Aug 20, 2014
ok. let's play more of your stupid game... are the Republicans voted against the war " liberals"?
Heather

United States

#33031 Aug 20, 2014
Whats happening with our world
Canton

Canton, OH

#33032 Aug 20, 2014
ino wrote:
She'll have to get nominated first, and many Democrats don't want her now any more than they did in 08. when she wasn't good enough.
Doesn't matter. Americans would rather shut their eyes and point into a random crowd of people to elect a president than to vote for one of the corporate goons the GOP keeps trying to stick us with. Them Tea Bagging kooks should start wearing patches on their suits of all of their corporate lobby sponsorships like Nascar drivers. This candidate is brought to you by Phillip Morris, Jesus and Exxon Mobile. Of course Nascar drivers don't quit half way through the race like Palin did in Alaska.

Zinger-doodle-dooooo!!!!! It doesn't matter if it's Hillary just as long as it's not you! Wooooo! Woooooo!
Canton

Canton, OH

#33033 Aug 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
If your blabbering that Hillary is a liberal, then yes. She initially voted for the war in Iraq. you're an fing loon.
What are you even talking about at this point. Shut your retarded mouth until you can get a foot in the real world and make sense in your posts. Hey everyone. Douche Pantz says it was the Liberals who started the war in Iraq. Remember that? Hillary lied to Bush about WMDs...right? Now tell us about that time all those black cops got busted on video beating Rush Limbaugh out in LA., you freaking cousin humping Bible voter. That's the only way you clowns have floated as long as you have. You have to rewrite history to even come close to explaining the terrible political choices you have made your entire life.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33034 Aug 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
ok. let's play more of your stupid game... are the Republicans voted against the war " liberals"?
You tell me, Spinderella. Was Conservative Demigod Ronald Reagan a "Liberal"? I really don't give a rats ass what comes out of your retarded racist mouths at this point. Don't watch your Fox News videos. Don't click on your Heritage Foundation links. Go get in line with Pops and Reality Speaks in the senile and fringe group flunkie club. Didn't Pope already call you out for your cutsie little word games?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33035 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a birther. That kind of stupid is hard to hide.
>>>>What part of ..."I really don't care at this point" do you NOT understand?<<<< <
And call me stupid? YOU need to take that bone out of your head.
If you go back somewhere around 100 pages or so, you see that I posted a couple of times that I didn't believe that anyone would so stupid as to run an ILLEGAL candidate so I was allowing the benefit of the doubt.
There are enough people of influence, money & other powers chasing this down so I'm not spinning wheels.
BUT until Obama releases his original BC, HE is the one allowing this hunt.
I have better things & few resources to spend any energy on this.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33036 Aug 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
TY for showing one of a number of reasons that I don't care about the birther issue. People can still argue it, & that's their choice.
I never was a birther & IF I was, I would be past that issue. I don't believe in Sasquatch or a Yeti either. Let someone else chase those shadows.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33037 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
SNOPES is addressing the RUMOR with the best FACTS that they have. NO one is error free but Snopes is as meticulous as possible. Likely one of the few media outlets that leaves their opinion out & tries to be black & white.
OH NO!! Now Canton is going to call me a Racist!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33038 Aug 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>>>>>What part of ..."I really don't care at this point" do you NOT understand?<<<< <
And call me stupid? YOU need to take that bone out of your head.
If you go back somewhere around 100 pages or so, you see that I posted a couple of times that I didn't believe that anyone would so stupid as to run an ILLEGAL candidate so I was allowing the benefit of the doubt.
There are enough people of influence, money & other powers chasing this down so I'm not spinning wheels.
BUT until Obama releases his original BC, HE is the one allowing this hunt.
I have better things & few resources to spend any energy on this.
No, Pops. It's idiots like you that allow this to continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets All Feel Sorry For The Obamas..... 2 hr Maple Resident 10
Ferguson Rioters Coming To Cleveland 12/20/2014... 2 hr Maple Resident 4
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society Thu Massimo da Milano 1
K8ME, Walks out of his bedroom,weight, 500 pounds. Dec 18 CARS member 8
WB8N Legally declared BRAIN DEAD Dec 16 Jeannie 11
cuyahoga amateur radio society sucks Dec 14 Jeannie 16
Maybe it's time for whites to start protesting Dec 13 Maple Resident 11
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE