d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31738 Jul 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you trying to communicate?
Guess. And do it by asking a stupid question.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31739 Jul 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And you only make at your last income posting about $23.000 or so grand a year working for VW who pays CLOSE to union wage?
You make assumptions that do not do well for you. I work for a VW dealership.
I am old enough for social security so I can not get a better paying job based on my historic job skills. No one seems to want to hire new people over 50 yrs old. To be direct, I am not a 'young stud' any longer & can't perform many of those higher paying job requirements. But that is the way it is.
There is only 1 alternative to aging & I am too young & too fit to think about that.
Put that info in your pipe & smoke it. I would be more civil IF you would be more civil in your long list of post directed at just about every poster on here.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31740 Jul 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And you only make at your last income posting about $23.000 or so grand a year working for VW who pays CLOSE to union wage?
Ever hear if part-time retired employees? You and Che are like 7 year old kids with the questions.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31741 Jul 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Ever hear if part-time retired employees? You and Che are like 7 year old kids with the questions.
And the overt & covert insults. The attacking denigration etc.
Why can't we all just be more civil?
Why can't we simply agree to disagree?
Why can't more people trust & respect others?
Wish that I had the answer. Not that many on here would care. Which is a sad statement in itself.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31742 Jul 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the overt & covert insults. The attacking denigration etc.
Wish that I had the answer. Not that many on here would care. Which is a sad statement in itself.
Very difficult to do with liberals. They really fall short when it's just about issues, so they resort to name calling, flaming and lying.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31743 Jul 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the overt & covert insults. The attacking denigration etc.
It is because people like you insist on misquoting and twisting facts to advance your strange political agenda even when you have been shown over and over and over again that you are wrong.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31744 Jul 20, 2014
<quoted text>
It is because people like you insist on misquoting and twisting facts to advance your strange political agenda even when you have been shown over and over and over again that you are wrong.
To use an old old phrase, were you looking into a mirror when you said this? Being wrong or right is a matter of perspective. But the obsessive name calling when the argument can not be argued with some sort of fact belongs to you, Canton & others. I will readily allow that you are far from the worst of these, thank you, but when posters start talking about botching someones mother's abortion, or 'questioning' their lineage, attacking their employment & so on, those people are actually allowing questions about their own intellect & don't realize it.
I have been wrong before, I have made misstatements, misspellings & typo's & I will again. So will XXX, you, Canton, & everyone else on here but Canton & others just jump on that stuff because they seldom have a valid argument or sad self esteem so they get negative. So if they are called 'witless' or names like that, those names are earned (in my opinion). But if someone attacks the fact that they are a truck driver or only make $23,000 a year, what validity does that have? Likely none.
I don't know that I have 'twisted' anything. I may have mis-worded something & tried to clarify a statement later as all of us should strive to do, but I pride myself on consistency.
IF someone has a informative link that I was unaware of & it enlightens me, I am very cool with that & that has happened.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#31745 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Do they? How ? Why? When ? Where? Huh? Huh?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31746 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
" twisting" Thats rich. You're the one who tries to flip things around into your somehow needing personal information about someone when you don't have an argument.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31747 Jul 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> To use an old old phrase, were you looking into a mirror when you said this? Being wrong or right is a matter of perspective. But the obsessive name calling when the argument can not be argued with some sort of fact belongs to you, Canton & others. I will readily allow that you are far from the worst of these, thank you, but when posters start talking about botching someones mother's abortion, or 'questioning' their lineage, attacking their employment & so on, those people are actually allowing questions about their own intellect & don't realize it.
I have been wrong before, I have made misstatements, misspellings & typo's & I will again. So will XXX, you, Canton, & everyone else on here but Canton & others just jump on that stuff because they seldom have a valid argument or sad self esteem so they get negative. So if they are called 'witless' or names like that, those names are earned (in my opinion). But if someone attacks the fact that they are a truck driver or only make $23,000 a year, what validity does that have? Likely none.
I don't know that I have 'twisted' anything. I may have mis-worded something & tried to clarify a statement later as all of us should strive to do, but I pride myself on consistency.
IF someone has a informative link that I was unaware of & it enlightens me, I am very cool with that & that has happened.
It's usually the liberals that steer the conversation to personal attacks instead of criticizing the substance of the discussion. Funny how all these non-woriking liberals think they can insult a person because they work or what kind of work they do, but never mention how they make an income. Oh, they are retired or are independently wealthy or work from home. For some reason, liberals never have jobs where they go to work everyday, put on some gloves and do an honest 8 hours work.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31748 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Best comedy quote of 2014.

Che accusing someone of strange political agenda......that is comedy.

America has become so divided there is no possible way to stand in unity any longer.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31749 Jul 21, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> To use an old old phrase, were you looking into a mirror when you said this? Being wrong or right is a matter of perspective. But the obsessive name calling when the argument can not be argued with some sort of fact belongs to you, Canton & others. I will readily allow that you are far from the worst of these, thank you, but when posters start talking about botching someones mother's abortion, or 'questioning' their lineage, attacking their employment & so on, those people are actually allowing questions about their own intellect & don't realize it.
You say you are cool with being enlightened, but your actions don't bear that out. Otherwise, you would have admitted that you were wrong about what Pelosi said. You persisted, even after you provided the video link and could listen to her words verbatim. Rather than believing your own lying ears, you chose to stick with the talking points. That type of behavior deserves to be called out.

A person's profession and education is certainly relevant. Many of the issues that are discussed are matters of science or rather intricate matters of law and policy. Do you truly believe that a person with minimal education whose career zenith is driving a delivery van spending his waking hours being "educated" by Rush Limbaugh has the same ability to analyze and understand these issues as those with advanced degrees and professions?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31750 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's usually the liberals that steer the conversation to personal attacks instead of criticizing the substance of the discussion. Funny how all these non-woriking liberals think they can insult a person because they work or what kind of work they do, but never mention how they make an income. Oh, they are retired or are independently wealthy or work from home. For some reason, liberals never have jobs where they go to work everyday, put on some gloves and do an honest 8 hours work.
That's because were are smart and moved beyond that kind or fetch work.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31751 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
America has become so divided there is no possible way to stand in unity any longer.
Hey, with Karl and Nate on the run, it's been awhile since we have had some good ol' civil war talk. Tell us all about it, Walter.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31752 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't put my personal life history on here like you do because I worked skilled trades all my life. I don't remember life being a Utopia up until that evil man inherited one totally screwed up country and then gets blamed for any and everything under the sun. You also don't see me looking for a pity party on here, unlike yourself. "Put some gloves on", that's funny coming from a "Woe Is Me" delivery boy. Tell us how many different types of PPE you have had to wear while cruising around, drooling over Rush, in that hi-cube van that you still call a big-rig? Let alone you refer to it as a 'trade'. How many years were you in apprenticeship and how many OTJ hours did have to earn your "Tradesman" status.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31753 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey, with Karl and Nate on the run, it's been awhile since we have had some good ol' civil war talk. Tell us all about it, Walter.
you lose
Canton

Canton, OH

#31754 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose
Unless of course you are talking about the last two presidential elections. That's where you lose and we have to listen to you fringe group flunkies run your mouths for 8 years, simply because you can't get over it and because you don't like black people, which every American is fully aware of. Nobody is buying your birth certificate, secret Muslim, antichrist, it's really about taxes, Obamacare Death panel kook fest bullsh1t because it is common knowledge that you guys are just a bunch of inbred racists. There are whole comedy shows dedicated to Americans joining together to laugh at how stupid you guys are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31755 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh you mean a civil war? See, what stammering scarecrow clown country club sissies like you don't understand is another civil war is where us thinking folks get to send Tea Bagging kiddie gropers down the express lane to Jesus. And America lived happily ever after. You won't have to worry about it though. Being a man of your word, we all know you moved out the country a long time ago. Ahhh ha ha ha! Your own words are the punch lines to running jokes on here. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Dance for the amusement of the forum, scarecrow.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#31756 Jul 21, 2014
Geez, what's up with these whinyass conservatives lately?
"Whaaa, them thar baby killin lib'rulls dun went 'n called me names 'n made a bortion joke 'n whatnot. It just ain't right, y'all."
I guess it's okay for xxx to call someone a "wild man mulatto", but we can't call him an overpaid, irresponsible oil lobby sh!tstain who can somehow afford cigarettes but not insurance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31757 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Very difficult to do with liberals. They really fall short when it's just about issues, so they resort to name calling, flaming and lying.
Oh Dumbama. You always take the high road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toby Kolman WT8O 3 hr Ruby 4
Toby Kolman's teeth... 4 hr Ruby 18
16 year old thug dies by CCW victim 6 hr Maple Resident 18
Al & Jessie 6 hr xxxrayted 12
Micheal Moore-The Big Mouthed Coward! 7 hr xxxrayted 25
Lansky vs Brownlee Wed xxxrayted 11
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society F U C K Y O U Wed Ruby 16
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE