xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29692 Jun 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet for all of these intellectual arguments you claim to have, you always seem to fall back to "wild man mulatto." Why is that?
Did I make up you calling him a "wild man mulatto?" This has nothing to do with the President and everything to do with you.
"Always?" What's with this always stuff? I said it one time. It's a good thing I did too. Look at all the jollies you and other race baiters got. Bet it made your weekend.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29693 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make an entire reply and run out of characters for why real Americans hate DumBama, and not one would have to do with race.
Why is race such an issue with liberals? Because that's all you have. You can't defend this failure of a President, so you need to make something up. Race.
It's a good thing for you libs that DumBama is half-black. If he were all white, then you would have to defend his actions, you would have to defend his lies, you would have to defend his record. But because he is a Mulatto, that's your Get Out Of Jail Free card. Just call any criticisms of DumBama racist, and there you go. Slam dunk. Nothing more to say.
Perhaps people think that you and yours are racists because of how many "scandals" you guys created that ended up proven bullsh1t and the racist tone of some of the accusations such as but not limited to..."secret Kenyan Muslim that can't produce his birth certificate". I like how absurd the secret Muslim part was on the heels of your camp criticizing his Christian pastor. Also, if he were "all white", then how much sense would all those Confederate flags at the Tea Party rallies make? Let's see...lower taxes...the south shall rise again. Seems logical.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29694 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
That argument is the equivalent of saying that some people who don't smoke get lung cancer therefore smoking doesn't cause lung cancer. There is a very good reason that you are a life long truck driver and don't have a "thinky" job.
Maybe you should get a thinky job because then you would realize that lung cancer has definite proof as to it's cause. Not so with global warming. It's a theory, that's it, just a theory.

Global warming is not in the same category as things we have studied and now understand. Global Warming is in the same category as ghosts, aliens from outer space, Big Foot, and things like that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29695 Jun 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> That's pretty much what I keep telling Canton.
And yet the number of whites who claim they don't like black people went from 49% to 56% after Obama took office. Do I think you are a racist? Considering my odds are better than a coin toss...Do the math.

Of course there's that whole thing where every single time someone mentions race, even when they are not talking to you, even when you haven't posted in a long time, Pops magically shows up, being defensive. Like I said...are you a racist? Heads or tails plus...pretty good odds.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29696 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Always?" What's with this always stuff? I said it one time. It's a good thing I did too. Look at all the jollies you and other race baiters got. Bet it made your weekend.
You can't take responsibility for anything.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29697 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get a thinky job because then you would realize that lung cancer has definite proof as to it's cause. Not so with global warming. It's a theory, that's it, just a theory.
Global warming is not in the same category as things we have studied and now understand. Global Warming is in the same category as ghosts, aliens from outer space, Big Foot, and things like that.
I was referring to your painful inability to engage in logical thought.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29698 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
winner winner chicken dinner !!!!!!!!!!

absolutely the most hysterical post ever.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29699 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I was referring to your painful inability to engage in logical thought.
It was logical thought. That's why you don't understand it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29700 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Why, did I say I didn't write that? No, I said I only wrote it once.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29701 Jun 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Taliban Ray, even Walter gets it and he's a dumb as a bag of hammers.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29702 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world don't believe in ghosts or Bigfoot, yet they do believe in global warming. A fact you can neither deny or even accept in your limited capacities, despite the fact that anyone can Google it right now. Keep your links to the oil billionaires. They spent 68 million dollars to refute climate change and the skeptical scientists that they paid handsomely to do it, found out themselves that climate change is most certainly happening and it is most certainly caused by man. One of the Koch Industry paid scientists named Richard Muller, published this...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the... ;

So let's recap, because I'm getting tired of telling these corporate fetch boy idiots that the earth is round and revolves around the sun. The oil billionaire Koch Brothers hand pick specifically the small percentage of climate scientists who are climate change skeptics, pay them huge amounts to refute climate change, only to have their research findings prove to them that climate change is most certainly happening and is man made. Gee, I wonder if those oil billionaires are afraid of the liability of destroying an entire planet's ecosystem?

Be sure to lock up and turn the lights out because you are done. Is that check or mate? Go stir up the Professor in the back of his panel truck weather lab.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29703 Jun 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluck cluck cluck?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29704 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It was logical thought. That's why you don't understand it.
It might be considered logical thought at a diner counter, but not by anyone who has been trained in logic.
figured out

United States

#29705 Jun 8, 2014
Ted needs to com
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29706 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, did I say I didn't write that? No, I said I only wrote it once.
And you blame those darn liberals and President Obama for making you write it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29707 Jun 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that the overwhelming majority of the scientific world don't believe in ghosts or Bigfoot, yet they do believe in global warming. A fact you can neither deny or even accept in your limited capacities, despite the fact that anyone can Google it right now. Keep your links to the oil billionaires. They spent 68 million dollars to refute climate change and the skeptical scientists that they paid handsomely to do it, found out themselves that climate change is most certainly happening and it is most certainly caused by man. One of the Koch Industry paid scientists named Richard Muller, published this...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the... ;
So let's recap, because I'm getting tired of telling these corporate fetch boy idiots that the earth is round and revolves around the sun. The oil billionaire Koch Brothers hand pick specifically the small percentage of climate scientists who are climate change skeptics, pay them huge amounts to refute climate change, only to have their research findings prove to them that climate change is most certainly happening and is man made. Gee, I wonder if those oil billionaires are afraid of the liability of destroying an entire planet's ecosystem?
Be sure to lock up and turn the lights out because you are done. Is that check or mate? Go stir up the Professor in the back of his panel truck weather lab.
Such a short memory you have Canton. Must be the global cooling today that stopped your thinking.

However, since it's raining and nothing to do outside, just ask and I'll be glad to repost the article showing how Koch money pales in comparison to government money to promote the hoax of climate change. Even though Koch money is a sprinkle of cash compared to government, at least it's some competition which liberals don't like. Liberals want the entire field to themselves with no dissent whatsoever.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29708 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a short memory you have Canton. Must be the global cooling today that stopped your thinking.
However, since it's raining and nothing to do outside, just ask and I'll be glad to repost the article showing how Koch money pales in comparison to government money to promote the hoax of climate change. Even though Koch money is a sprinkle of cash compared to government, at least it's some competition which liberals don't like. Liberals want the entire field to themselves with no dissent whatsoever.
Sorry. This post has been voided due to anti-science viewpoints going directly against the overwhelming majority of the scientific community, from a proven racist source. Please check back later for human development.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29709 Jun 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another strawman. I, as a liberal, welcome dissent. I just continue to wait for any dissent based on science and logical thought as opposed to religion and corporate profiteering.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29710 Jun 8, 2014
Exxon’s $41.1 billion in 2011 profit translates into nearly $5 million in profit every hour, or more than $1,300 every second. The annual profit comes near the record revenues of $46.23 billion in 2008.
One oil company that also refutes climate change is ExxonMobil. They make about 5 million dollars an hour. Before you cry like you always do about their costs being so high, pay real close attention to the word "profit".
OK Rubber Ducky. Your turn. How many millions does Al Gore make in an hour.
Did "the government" spend $41 Billion in a year to prove Climate Change exists? You know? The Government's evil and mysterious plan to switch over to renewable energy like most of the civilized world has been doing for years?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29711 Jun 8, 2014
Let's all take a look at the definition of a simple, middle class truck driving man. A climate science denier by definition...
"Climate change denial is a set of organized attempts to downplay, deny or dismiss the scientific consensus on the extent of global warming, its significance, and its connection to human behavior, especially for commercial or ideological reasons. Typically, these attempts take the rhetorical form of legitimate scientific debate, while not adhering to the actual principles of that debate. Climate change denial has been associated with the fossil fuels lobby, the Koch brothers, industry advocates and free market think tanks, often in the United States. Some commentators describe climate change denial as a particular form of denialism"
So yah...just another example of a corporate fetch boy crawling on his belly like a sniveling coward dog for an agenda that goes directly against his own interests. How sickening to all hard working, tax paying Americans that actually care about their children's futures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W8GC, I shit my pants (Oct '14) 14 hr Sherrie Kolman 6
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. Apr 22 Larry Robison 2
Captain for over 25 Years for Newburgh hts Pol... (Jun '10) Apr 20 Observer 15
Homeless & lonely. Apr 17 Monica Schneck 4
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Apr 16 truejustice54 1,072
Tina Check's DEBT Apr 16 SENILE K8VJG 2
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]