Sharpton's An Idiot Racist
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#22 Sep 17, 2013
I've always noticed a difference between the section on the other side of Rockside and the east side. The difference is more pronounced as you get closer to Turney and past the plaza. Those areas don't even feel like Maple Heights. The one bad area on that side of Rockside was the condos off Dunham.

People also actually keep up their homes too. You see people jogging and walking their dogs. It's like night and day. The eastside is chaos. The bar in the plaza is even quiet. The eastside bars are thug havens.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23 Sep 17, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
I now live on the west side of Maple Hts because I couldn't find anything affordable away from here. It's a bit different on the west side, like you said, mapleman, quieter and I don't hear as much loud rap crap here. Sometimes a car will be blasting that racket but not as much as the east side. And I don't hear as many blacks yelling over here either. On the east side, that's all I'd hear, yelling and screaming! Anything that they can do to make noise, they'd do it.
There's crime here though. A lot of the houses on my new street have been said to have been broken into. Should that happen to me, my dogs and I will be fighting over who gets to use the shot gun or one of my hand guns! Hee Hee He! I worked way too hard and been through way too much to let some drug addict try and take what's mine. Should he try to take what's mine, I'll take what's his, his life! BahBoom! BahBoom! After so many years of their bullshxt, it gets to be a bit much. One nice thing about the new neighborhood is, we all look out for each other, black, white oriental, whatever.
Most of the police calls I hear about are on East of Broadway. But the West side wasn't always this quiet. During the housing bubble, it was just as bad as the East side. So far I've had no real problems over here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlantic mills department store (May '15) Mar 30 Dave 6
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mar 29 BMB 1,167
News Ohio.com - Four cases 20 years cold (Aug '07) Feb '18 Florida Georgia Line 49
News 5 people stabbed this morning at Cleveland nigh... (Aug '12) Feb '18 Logic 4
K8ZFR, C.A.R.S. Hunk Nomination. (Sep '15) Jan '18 UhOHYEAH 6
News Garfield Heights bans pit bulls (Oct '07) Jan '18 LUVMYEMPRESS 14
News Troubles with neighborhood, teacher and money c... Jan '18 lol 1

Garfield Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages