Sharpton's An Idiot Racist
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth B Known

Berea, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Sharpton says the killing of the Australian jogger WASN'T a racial killing because the one killer was white. Now, if it were two white's and one black that killed a black kid, how racial do you think he'd say that was? He'd probably babble on about how the two white kids kidnapped the black kid into going with them.

And what about the two black dingos that killed the 88 year old WWII vet? That wasn't racial either now, was it Al? And the three black rodents that shot the 15 month old white/Hispanic baby in the face and killed him and shot his mother too because she didn't have any money in the robbery. Why didn't those rat-heads go after a black woman and shoot her kid in the face? Maybe because she isn't white, Al?

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/al-shar...
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2013
The blacks look at the whites as the bad guys and them as the victims now. If a white kills a black, to them it's a tragedy. Even if the victim is a Skittles-Robetussin-Iced Tea attic. But if a black kills a white, that's just one less bad person that's here. Blacks that think this way have brain damage from birth from their mothers doing drugs and smoking crack when she was preggos.
Country Fish and the Joe

Berea, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Him and Jackson both, and our leader in Washington too.
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Whites usually attack black people for racial reasons; black people usually attack whites for criminal reasons. There are exceptions to both cases.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2013
mapleman wrote:
Whites usually attack black people for racial reasons; black people usually attack whites for criminal reasons. There are exceptions to both cases.
You lived in Maple Hts for how long and you say whites think more of blacks as racists rather than criminals? When I see a gang of Maple Thugs walking down the middle of the street, I see a pack of wild criminal racist thugs. I always put criminal before racist with them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6 Sep 13, 2013
mapleman wrote:
Then do tell: when did the last white attacking black racial incident occur?

By all means, scan the internet. And when you answer, I have a whole file of recent blacks attacking whites because of their race that I can respond with. Let's not forget Trayvon Martin. Blacks certainly didn't.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#7 Sep 14, 2013
I don't think anything beats the ones where the two black thugglets shot the 13 month old white/Hispanic baby in the face and killed him because his mother didn't have any money to give the black thugglets in a robbery.

Or the 88 year old veteran from Okinawa that was beaten to death by two other gang-tuggley-wanna-bes.

I could list many, many more stories on whites attacked by blacks but I think you all get the picture.
Annie

Canton, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
I don't think anything beats the ones where the two black thugglets shot the 13 month old white/Hispanic baby in the face and killed him because his mother didn't have any money to give the black thugglets in a robbery.
Or the 88 year old veteran from Okinawa that was beaten to death by two other gang-tuggley-wanna-bes.
I could list many, many more stories on whites attacked by blacks but I think you all get the picture.
Christopher Lane.
I get the picture------a baby, a WWII veteran and a visiting college student. I also get the picture that one of the most sickening things I've seen was Alabama's marching band in a formation that spelled TRAYVON honoring him and celebrating his life of school suspension, drug abuse, theft, pot growing, pictures on his Facebook aiming a gun. Yes, yes, yes, the Robitussin thug should be celebrated at a college football game.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2013
And don't forget that any one of those hoodlum thugglets could be Obama's son(s).
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Lane.
I get the picture------a baby, a WWII veteran and a visiting college student. I also get the picture that one of the most sickening things I've seen was Alabama's marching band in a formation that spelled TRAYVON honoring him and celebrating his life of school suspension, drug abuse, theft, pot growing, pictures on his Facebook aiming a gun. Yes, yes, yes, the Robitussin thug should be celebrated at a college football game.
I was watching Bill O' last night and he had a segment on that story.

Supposedly, the school was honoring all those young blacks who were murdered in the past. If that's they case, why didn't they spell out Chicago instead of Trayvon?

I wonder if the situation were reversed and a white school spelled out the name of a white minor who attacked a black guy and was ultimately killed in self defense, if the story would have barely made the news like this one did?
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You lived in Maple Hts for how long and you say whites think more of blacks as racists rather than criminals? When I see a gang of Maple Thugs walking down the middle of the street, I see a pack of wild criminal racist thugs. I always put criminal before racist with them.
I said blacks tend to attack whites for criminal reasons. Robbery is probably the most common one. Whites tend to attack blacks for racist reasons.

As far as racial attacks by whites, they are relatively rare these days. This isn't the 1950s. Heck, it isn't even the early 80s. One of the last attacks I can think of around Cleveland was when the off-duty white cop attacked a black man for being with a white woman.

White people are not being targeted because of race.
Black thugs shot a black WW2 vet earlier this year. They have attacked elderly black women. When the shjt spills over, it isn't racially motivated. It's just thugs being thugs.

The same thugs saying "let's get this white boy" would say "let's get this n-word." They'd shove a pistol in my face just as quick as they would yours.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2013
The way we whites see it is like this, should a white person accidentally bump into a black in a line at Walmart, the black will make a huge commotion about the white being a racist and THAT'S why the white bumped the black. So, when we hear about blacks ganging up on a white, we feel the same way, it was racial. Lie the Zimmerman/Treyvon shooting, to you, that was racial, right? Zimmerman ONLY shot Martin because he was black! Right? But if that 13 month old baby was black, you actually think those two bubble brains would have shot him? And his mother?

I remember years ago, Tim Taylor on channel 8 news reported this black guy in New York pulled a gun out and started shooting people. He shot a white guy that was across the street, shot another white guy that was walking towards him, shot a white guy that just came out of a store, then this black woman that was interviewed said that she come around a corner and saw this guy shooting people. She ended up right in front of the shooter. He raised the gun at her, she said she closed her eyes thinking that she's going to be dead, and a few seconds later, she opened her eyes, the guy pulled the gun away, smiled, then turned the gun at another white guy and shot him! But yet.....Taylor said, "This was not a racial act even though all the people who were shot were white! Ok. Yeah.....right. BULLSHXT!
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Sep 14, 2013
Are you honestly saying black thugs spare black lives? LOL The leading cause death for blacks is at the hands of black men. It's safer to be white in a black area than to be black. For the most part, whites are left alone because the police will respond quickly to a crime against a white person. A black person might not even call the cops.

Those thugs you walk past know you will be on the phone to the cops without hesitation. If they bother a black person, the person might not call the cops. The cops are less likely to look for the suspect anyway.

Those thugs you walk past will pass you by and ask another black male what set he is from. They will ask an unknown black male why he is in the neighborhood.

Of all the black-on-white crime you post, show me an instance where someone wasn't quickly apprehended. Go look for the same response when there is a black victim involved.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#15 Sep 14, 2013
mapleman wrote:
Are you honestly saying black thugs spare black lives? LOL The leading cause death for blacks is at the hands of black men. It's safer to be white in a black area than to be black. For the most part, whites are left alone because the police will respond quickly to a crime against a white person. A black person might not even call the cops.
Those thugs you walk past know you will be on the phone to the cops without hesitation. If they bother a black person, the person might not call the cops. The cops are less likely to look for the suspect anyway.
Those thugs you walk past will pass you by and ask another black male what set he is from. They will ask an unknown black male why he is in the neighborhood.
Of all the black-on-white crime you post, show me an instance where someone wasn't quickly apprehended. Go look for the same response when there is a black victim involved.
That's bull.

The reason there is so much black on black crime is because blacks generally live with each other. Blacks are not about to travel ten or twenty miles to shoot a white person. Shootings in black neighborhoods are due to gangs and drugs.

As it is said, whites generally shoot other whites. Again, whites live with each other just like the blacks.
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#16 Sep 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bull.
The reason there is so much black on black crime is because blacks generally live with each other. Blacks are not about to travel ten or twenty miles to shoot a white person. Shootings in black neighborhoods are due to gangs and drugs.
As it is said, whites generally shoot other whites. Again, whites live with each other just like the blacks.
What is bull?

I'm assuming everyone knows most violent crime is done to a victim who is the same race as the criminal. I am just saying that the high level of crime in lower-income black communities bleeds out to affect white people. It isn't motivated by hate for white people.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#17 Sep 15, 2013
All I know is when I go out somewhere and there's blacks, they give me pretty dirty looks. One day I drove through that section where blacks lived for years, across Broadway and at the end of Clements. I haven't been through there since I lived here so I thought I'd make a pass. This old black woman was walking down the street and when she say me, she gave me the dirtiest look and even kept watching me as I drove off. So young and old hate whites. Maybe because I was the captain of a slave ship 300 years ago or I had a plantation down south back then.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#18 Sep 15, 2013
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is bull?
I'm assuming everyone knows most violent crime is done to a victim who is the same race as the criminal. I am just saying that the high level of crime in lower-income black communities bleeds out to affect white people. It isn't motivated by hate for white people.
It wasn't in the past, but today is a different story.

Today, we have multiple reports of blacks attacking and killing whites. This after the proper verdict in the George Zimmerman trial. Oh yes, the liberal media is trying to keep these stories on the last page, but the rest of us are going to the last page to find them.

With the help of Happy Al and Jerkoff Jackson, they are slowly creating a race war in this country. Fine with me. I have and carry my gun. And while the liberal media tries to hide these racial attacks of blacks on whites, all it's going to take to spark this war is a white retaliating against blacks. Whites attacking blacks make it to the front pages of the liberal media.

Who knows what it will be? Another Trayvon Martin case, a family member of a white victim seeking revenge on the race instead of the individual, but it will happen at some point with the frequency of these racial attacks.
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#19 Sep 15, 2013
It's not a different story. The same isolated incidents have been happening forever. Anything that happened after the Martin case pales in comparison to what happened after the King verdict. There isn't going to be a race war. Poor whites have been selling the same shjt for decades. They are just miserable. Nothing sucks worse than being white and not having money. It's the ultimate sign of failure in a white-run country.

The only white people who have racial problems tend to be poor white people who have to live around the criminal element in the poor black community. White people doing well for themselves rarely encounter black thugs. The black people they work with are professionals. Any black people living near them have earned the right to be there. They aren't there because of low-income housing.

People driving around in 10-year old cars are thinking race war. Successful people don't have the time to be bothered with such nonsense. Think the people who shop at Legacy Village or Crocker Park are worried about a race war? Thugs aren't out there. The only black people out there can afford to be out there.
mapleman

Singapore, Singapore

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
All I know is when I go out somewhere and there's blacks, they give me pretty dirty looks. One day I drove through that section where blacks lived for years, across Broadway and at the end of Clements. I haven't been through there since I lived here so I thought I'd make a pass. This old black woman was walking down the street and when she say me, she gave me the dirtiest look and even kept watching me as I drove off. So young and old hate whites. Maybe because I was the captain of a slave ship 300 years ago or I had a plantation down south back then.
Traditionally, white people who are in black communities are only looking for drugs or prostitutes. The other option is that you are an undercover cop. In that area of town, people are probably shocked white people are still around. They could go outside and not see white people for weeks.

Now if you were on the other side of Maple Heights by Valley View and Walton Hills(not the west side on the other side of Rockside go past the Drug Mart Plaza), you would notice a different atmosphere. The area is mostly white. It's kept up. The black and white people there deal better with each other. When I was out there, you didn't even hear the loud music you heard on the east side. No packs of teens walking in the street.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#21 Sep 17, 2013
I now live on the west side of Maple Hts because I couldn't find anything affordable away from here. It's a bit different on the west side, like you said, mapleman, quieter and I don't hear as much loud rap crap here. Sometimes a car will be blasting that racket but not as much as the east side. And I don't hear as many blacks yelling over here either. On the east side, that's all I'd hear, yelling and screaming! Anything that they can do to make noise, they'd do it.

There's crime here though. A lot of the houses on my new street have been said to have been broken into. Should that happen to me, my dogs and I will be fighting over who gets to use the shot gun or one of my hand guns! Hee Hee He! I worked way too hard and been through way too much to let some drug addict try and take what's mine. Should he try to take what's mine, I'll take what's his, his life! BahBoom! BahBoom! After so many years of their bullshxt, it gets to be a bit much. One nice thing about the new neighborhood is, we all look out for each other, black, white oriental, whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GARFIELD HEIGHTS: 15-year-old shot in church pa... (Mar '14) Tue I Am Papoose 16
Noise ordinance (Jul '15) Tue The Man With 3 Balls 7
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun 7 Joe bananas 14
good ol boys (Apr '12) Jun 2 AYM 7
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) May '16 Travelinman 1,139
Cleveland Hts. Curfew (Jul '11) May '16 Diaryfoxx 76
hey ineed to ask a question (Aug '15) May '16 Ginger23 2

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages