Daycare Worker Sentenced For Throwing Child

CLEVELAND, Ohio--- A local daycare worker is sentenced to 180 days in jail for throwing a three-year-old child across a room. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rastus

Akron, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2009
Let's take Moore and toss her against a few walls.

Mebbe her cellmates will have the same idea over the next six months.

God Bless that little one.
Rachel Voshall-Vanderpo ol

Vermilion, OH

#2 Dec 1, 2009
She got what she served.
Parent

Cleveland, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2009
WAIT A MINUTE She got what she served?? Oh no.... let someone lay there hands on my kids 6 months is NOT long enough this chick needs more than that!!!!! That is ASSAULT what the hell is this judge thinking CHILD ENDANGERMENT MY A**........
Midnight

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Parent wrote:
WAIT A MINUTE She got what she served?? Oh no.... let someone lay there hands on my kids 6 months is NOT long enough this chick needs more than that!!!!! That is ASSAULT what the hell is this judge thinking CHILD ENDANGERMENT MY ****......
I agree, 6 months is NO where NEAR long enough!!! I bet if it was the Judge's kid the sentence would be heavier. If the Mother was to throw the daycare worker against a wall she would get more then 6 months. Sad, very sad.
Sue in Barberton

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 1, 2009
These days, when you have a child in day care, make lots of surprise visits. Drop in unannounced for lunch, or dinner. Unexpectedly (And no advanced notice to the day care) pick your child up early (If you can arrange your work schedule). If the provider has any problems with you doing things like that, they may be trying to hide something.
Sandy

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2009
6 months is not long enough, she doesn't care that she did this, and having her not work in a daycare ever again good start, how about tying her tubes so he can't have any kids and throw them across the room.
Ohioparent2

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 1, 2009
Hell no Sandy of Cleveland. I don't wanna have to pay for this wench's surgery. Its bad enough she gets a free ride for the next 6 months in Jail while I have to struggle to pay for my healthcare.
Let the woman rot in a cell, let her have a million kids so she goes insane and sucks on a barrel.
Nicki

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2009
My daughter works in a daycare. She is leaving for a better paying job. Parent's are so sad to see her go. Why? Because they could go to work knowing their children were in good hands. For this woman to do this to a child, she should of gotten more. She has no remorse whatsoever! The judge should have given her a long time so she can think of what she did. For the woman that said she is getting free in jail, yes that is correct, but taxper's have to foot the bill as always. Until this justice system changes around & stiffens the penalties on the majority of these people it will never change!
confused

Cleveland, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2009
i cant believe the jury found her not guilty of the felony, wow, what idiots
Close family friend

Cleveland, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2009
This is so digusting! The jurors must have been deaf and blind cause this was a open shut case. It was very clear that this child could have been killed because of her actions and I guess because he survived the assault than "No big deal" Well I don't advocate physical harm to anouther person I do hope while in jail she exsperiences the same fear she inflicted on this defensless child.
andrea

Berea, OH

#11 Dec 1, 2009
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur ass at home!!!!! with ur kids
Parent

Cleveland, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2009
Ohioparent2 wrote:
Hell no Sandy of Cleveland. I don't wanna have to pay for this wench's surgery. Its bad enough she gets a free ride for the next 6 months in Jail while I have to struggle to pay for my healthcare.
Let the woman rot in a cell, let her have a million kids so she goes insane and sucks on a barrel.
Ok so let her have kids and then what she will be on WELFARE and your still paying... I AGREE TIE her TUBES........ Sick people like her DO NOT DESERVE KIDS........
KooK

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Dec 2, 2009
This biatch got off way too easy.
wcb2009

Smyrna, GA

#14 Dec 2, 2009
Rastus wrote:
Let's take Moore and toss her against a few walls.
Mebbe her cellmates will have the same idea over the next six months.
God Bless that little one.
"mebbe"?
wcb2009

Smyrna, GA

#15 Dec 2, 2009
andrea wrote:
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur **** at home!!!!! with ur kids
In other words, live off of welfare so you can stay home with your kid. Nice!
Rastus

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 2, 2009
KooK wrote:
This biatch got off way too easy.
In the slammer, bet that Large Marge's got a broom handle a-waitin' just for her.

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Dec 2, 2009
andrea wrote:
thats why u parents who work, need to be at home with ur children, dont cry u cant afford it, id rather live less than send my child to be cared for by a stranger, not live with it, if u dont want it to happen keep ur **** at home!!!!! with ur kids
That was ignorant.
better parent than that

Greenwood, IN

#18 Dec 2, 2009
andrea wrote:
You sound like a really nurturing person. If all it takes to be a good parent is to be at home with your children, then why do we have so much abuse going on with folks on welfare? There is more to raising a child than just making sure they don't get hurt. A parent is there to teach children and prepare them for their own adult lives. Protecting them from everything may get them to the legal age of adulthood, but it certainly doesn't prepare them for the realities of adult life.
The fact that you blame the parent and not the perpetrator is absolutely absurd. Sadly, you must have been raised with the same complete protection from adversity, which leaves you completely unprepared if you darling husband decides to leave you without his income. I suppose you would resort to welfare then as opposed to going to work to support your children....would hate for you to look like a bad parent.
when the TRUTH shines

Mansfield, OH

#19 Dec 2, 2009
People ARE absolutely stupid when they LISTEN to what others say.
With OUT any research and study to FIND THE REAL TRUTH, What A GROUP
of people say CAN BE CREATED as WHAT APPEARS TO BE the truth..
In this case, ALL THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN, TOLD AND EXPRESSED about
Marva Moore is COMPLETELY FALSIFIED INFORMATION. Altered and Changed
to SHOW that Marva is the guilty party here, WHERE IN FACT she is NOT..
Marva Moore does NOT and DID not OWN Nickelodeon Child Care Facility.
THE FACILITY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WICKED ACT and
they shall find a RUDE AWAKENING once the TRUTH IS UNCOVERED..
Allow NOT the wicked deceptions of the Prosecution, THE JUDGE, the FOSTER MOTHER of the foster child in question AND ZENOBIA CUMMINGS TO ENTER INTO
YOUR PERCEPTION as FACT OR TRUTH..
Someone is lying to save their OWN BUTT..
and you can GUESS who that IS..
The TRUTH will BE SHOWN..!!!!!!!!1
will

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 2, 2009
when the TRUTH shines

You should watch the video before you post stupid comments. Unless that was also a fabrication made up by the day care center, the judge or maybe the kid made the video to frame her because he didn't like her. Thats it!!!It was the kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And this guy's our president? 22 hr Maple Resident 1
Independence Superintendent Steve Marlow resign... Thu Interested 1
Toby Kolman WT8O Thu Ron Borkey 5
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Thu linda 1,068
fleet avenue Thu Observer 1
downtown Thu Observer 1
rta Thu Observer 1

Winter Storm Watch for Cuyahoga County was issued at February 27 at 3:05PM EST

More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search