Animals Are They

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I wonder if this story will get as much attention as the Zimmerman case?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
toby

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Did you watch that 19 year old senior high school girl today trying to TALK,what a JOKE
Animals Are They

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

toby wrote:
Did you watch that 19 year old senior high school girl today trying to TALK,what a JOKE
Didn't see the story. Was she talking that 'animal gibberish?
Martin

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

19 years old,senior in high school CANT write or read in cursive,how SAD.How did she get past 7th grade or even less then that.
Im Not From Kenya

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Well, on the bright side, she won't have to be able to read or write to become a drug addicted prostitute.
BangBang

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

After today they should let zimmerman WALK.
Paying Taxes For Nothing

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

If Zimmerman gets off scott free, I'd bet the mentality of the blacks will start riots in the streets. So because this wanna-be-thug was shot, hundreds more will be killed too. All because of the way the black brain thinks.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Martin wrote:
19 years old,senior in high school CANT write or read in cursive,how SAD.How did she get past 7th grade or even less then that.
Affirmative action?
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Affirmative Action would allow her to become a speech therapist after she graduates from hi school, with honors. LOL!
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Maple Resident wrote:
Affirmative Action would allow her to become a speech therapist after she graduates from hi school, with honors. LOL!
Or perhaps she could be a calligrapher and make big bucks working side by side with a wedding planner.
Walk

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Looks like Mr.Martin got caught lying today.Is that your sons voice "No".Today was a different answer on the stand.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Walk wrote:
Looks like Mr.Martin got caught lying today.Is that your sons voice "No".Today was a different answer on the stand.
Dems have a different story and alibi every day. I think they are all bi polar. It's in their African DNA.
Diamond Eyes

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I think if the blacks riot in the street after the verdict, if george gets off. As he should. The national guards should cover the streets in each city that decides to riot not the police. ITS Obama fault this case made it to the DA office in the first place with the evil and hatred reported by the media and trayvon looking like obama son an all.
George was railroaded by the media.
Tell It Like It Is

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama's doing his best to set the country back into the 50s' and 60s' when it comes to race. But with him being black, he's like the rest of them, can't leave race out of anything. Like if a white guy applies for a job and doesn't get it, it's because he didn't qualify for it. If a black applies for a job and doesn't get it, it's because he's black, not because he doesn't qualify for it, but because he's black.
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Tell It Like It Is wrote:
Obama's doing his best to set the country back into the 50s' and 60s' when it comes to race. But with him being black, he's like the rest of them, can't leave race out of anything. Like if a white guy applies for a job and doesn't get it, it's because he didn't qualify for it. If a black applies for a job and doesn't get it, it's because he's black, not because he doesn't qualify for it, but because he's black.
Why do you post that Obama is black? I thought his mother and her parents , who raised him, were white. Am I wrong?
Tell It Like It Is

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Anyone with a smidgen of black in him/her is considered black. He's got the lips, the nose, the hair, the attitude....he's black!
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Tell It Like It Is wrote:
Anyone with a smidgen of black in him/her is considered black. He's got the lips, the nose, the hair, the attitude....he's black!
A drop of black paint in a gallon of white paint changes the color significantly.how come a drop of white paint in a gallon of white paint is barely noticeable?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
A drop of black paint in a gallon of white paint changes the color significantly.how come a drop of white paint in a gallon of white paint is barely noticeable?
Very seldom does that good ever change the bad. Usually the bad changes the good.

It's something our politicians haven't been able to grasp yet. They figure if they insert lowlifes into a nice neighborhood, the neighbors will rub off on them and eventually, the lowlifes will become model middle-class citizens. It never works out that way.

Usually what happens is when lowlifes move in, the good people move out. Then the closing of stores, the schools turning into zoos, violent crime increases and the lowering of property value.

If you take 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, and mix that with 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, you only have on thing, and that's a cup of bad unusable milk.
Maple Resident

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hey x, the milk story sounds exactly like Maple Hts! The politicians brought in a whole lotta' sour milk and poured it all over Maple Hts and now the whole city just stinks! We need a lot of bleach to clean it up now. I wonder if Zimmerman would like to relocate here? Hahahaha!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Not just Maple Heights, but any community in our area and I'm sure across the country.

I've basically lived in three areas of Cleveland in my life: Maple Heights, Garfield Heights, and Slavic Village. All three are nothing like it was when I first lived there.

We left Slavic Village when I was 7 years old. What we left behind was a great community, but my father was hell bent on living in the suburbs in a newly built house.

I grew up in Garfield Heights and moved out when I turned 20. I moved to Maple Heights, then back to Garfield, to Bedford for one year, and finally back to Maple. But Garfield Heights was a great place to grow up. It was safe, secure, and growing at the time. Nothing like it is today.

Now I look back at the places I have lived and see skeletons of what they once were. I remember going to sleep at night with the doors unlocked and open during the summer. I remember taking walks at night without the slightest fear. I remember people walking to church services in the evening and peaceful gatherings such as forth of july fireworks or high school football games. When I drive by Southgate, I see ghosts of the famous actor Ted Knight and a thriving shopping center only to be threatened by Randall mall which at the time, was the largest mall in the entire country.

It's a real shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garfield Heights Discussions

Search the Garfield Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,428
Maple Hts slide 13 hr FormerRezNowOutofState 9
No More Fireworks Displays 20 hr xxxrayted 4
You Feel Safe Hiring A Black Now? 20 hr xxxrayted 18
From other posts Mon xxxrayted 8
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society S U C K S Jul 7 WB8N 1
I can't believe it,Betty Check a sexual "PREDAT... (Sep '13) Jul 7 WB8N 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Garfield Heights Jobs

•••