Man of the Streets

Berea, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2013
So, the country's making a big fuss over this Trayvon Martin shooting. It's in the papers, on the tv news and on other news channels. One news channel's showing the whole trial.

So, how come we don't hear anything anymore on those three punk a$$ blacks that shot that white baby in the face in his stroller because when they went to rob the baby's mother, they found she had no money? Why isn't a big ado made out of that? And when ever other black on white crimes are done, not much is heard of them or it's passed off as 'just another crime and not a racial crime'.

So, let me see, if a white shoots a black, it's racial no matter what the situation. But if a black kills a white, it's no way racial.(PS, George Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white, for all you blacks that have it in your heads that he's white.

And speaking of racial situations, the blacks have welfare, that's where the more kids they crap out, the more Government money they collect for free, they have food stamps, there's laws for them that say if a company that's hiring has a smaller number of blacks than whites, then that company MUST hire a black, whether the black is qualified for the job or not. The blacks have this way of not taking responsibility for their actions, make kids and then leave, cause most crimes in the area, and then they cry that 'dah white man keeps him down'. Keeps him down how? Don't we hand them enough free things?

And if there wasn't slavery, that was black tribes in Africa capturing their enemy tribes and selling them to the English to cart them over here, most all of the blacks here today would still be in Africa chasing their meals with a spear instead of going to restaurants here, eating the food and then running out on the bill.

Yeah, we need change alright. We need change bad and I can see it coming.
Robert

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
it's just blacks being blacks............the pos in the white house is the real problem,obama and the white quilt ridden liberals
Craig

Berea, OH

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Here's some interesting information. I too would like to know why there wasn't much news coverage about these crimes.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rnr/3890865642...
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#4 Jul 5, 2013
They do seem to get a lot more than we do. There's so many of them on welfare and social security that shouldn't be, they're draining those systems dry. They'll be the first to complain when there's no more free money for them.

And I heard on the tv news that when our fearless leader, Barack HUSSEIN Obama was in Africa, he promised to help Africa out financially to bring them up to standards. So what, now we have to spend tax money over there after we got cuts here so these people who live in huts and ride oxen down dirt paths will be able to get free cars to drive down the paths? This president we have is really ruining this country and it'll take years and years to try to fix things after his reign.
Annie

Canton, OH

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Best thread ever.
Diamond Eyes

Akron, OH

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Your right annie, I feel at home here. We need more to stand and fight back.
im in the gun owning fun loving NRA thats my group and family. Guns and bullets are also the best place to invest, way better than gold,or silver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Sun carl pingitore 1,138
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society Update. (Jul '15) Apr 30 K8COK 5
Why does maple hts suck (Jan '15) Apr 17 John 42
David Bubby Persinger (Mar '14) Apr 16 gary 2
WB8ROK, buries tool in WB8N. Apr 13 W8IZ Steve Wolf 13
Restaurant? Apr 10 surycub 1
Does Oprah live in Maple Hts? (Jan '15) Apr 3 Heady 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages