Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Anyone see this case of this so called kid that killed an elderly white woman?

Am I the only one that sees there's something wrong with these black kids that are hatched now a days? Violence seems to be imbedded in their tiny little brains. Kill-rob-destroy is all they know. And over a stupid thing like robbing and killing someone for $20. Why'd this animal have to kill this woman? He couldn't have just robbed her? He's have gotten 5 years probably for robbing her. Now he has life with parole when he's an old man. Good! Maybe when he gets out, some black punk kid will rob him and whack him in his head with a brick!

If you take a life, you should be executed as soon as you get sentenced.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/280840/45/Te...
Garfielder

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah - and I loved how he was "so very very sorry for what happened to" the victim - well it happened because he made it happen. And he's sorry because he got caught. What a dumba**
mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Mar 6, 2013
That's terrible.....
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2013
CANE him and his whole family Singapore-style until they dont know their own names anymore then throw them off public assistance for life!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2013
We could do a lot of things without a liberal court. They consider serving meat loaf to prisoners two days in a row as cruel and unusual punishment yet alone caning people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
Maple hts 6 hr Maple Resident 10
Maple Heights City Council 7 hr xxxrayted 34
Armed men break into Maple Heights home 8 hr Mapleman 7
Bedford man charged in Maple Hts robbery 14 hr Maple Resident 5
kd8fts ????? 19 hr WB8N 1
w8gc donation 3b9c 2004 20 hr Concerned Citizen 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at September 21 at 4:17AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Garfield Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garfield Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garfield Heights