Maple Hts is DONE!!!!!!!
Maple Man

Northfield, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Maple Hts is DONE.Great place 2 live and have a family back in the 1970s-1980s after that the went 2 the birds.Why? because of the black people which the mayor and mayors of maple will never say it out loud.They NO thats the TRUTH.
Maple Resident

Brunswick, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2014
The mayors were probably pushed into letting blacks into the city from the government and also black groups. Some blacks wanted to live in safer cities so they moved from places like East Cleveland and came here. Unfortunately, they brought their thug-let 'keeds' with them and their thug-like other family and friends that go visit them. That's how they destroyed the cities of Bedford, Bedford Hts., Maple Hts. and Garfield Hts., along with many other cities.
Maple Resident

Brunswick, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2014
That's good Garfield is increasing in it's white population but what about Maple Hts? Is it also growing with whites or staying the same? There's a couple whites that bought houses around my neighborhood in the last couple years. Hopefully that's a new trend starting. Now only if my black neighbors next door would move back to E. Cleveland, the neighborhood would be 90% quieter.
Mail Man

Twinsburg, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Actually, my sister buys the issue of "Rating The Suburbs" ever year. She found that the white population in Garfield Hts is on the increase.
What destroyed the east suburbs was the 0% down that Clinton came up with. During that time, inner-city lowlifes came here because they didn't have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out of. They purchased homes here with no intent of paying the mortgage. By the time the banks caught up with them, they had free rent for one to three years, and of course, during that time, they brought the crime with them.
It's much better here than it was five years ago during the housing bubble and the beginning of it's burst when banks were pressing foreclosures. I have a police scanner and at times, I forget it's on because there is nothing going on---especially on the weekends. Five years ago, that scanner was louder than the television. Many times, Maple had to call in Bedford and Garfield police to help with the overflow.
YES your right but you still cant get $hit for your house.
Maple Resident

Brunswick, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2014
The Maple Hts residents probably can't get top dollar for their houses because they probably let them run down before they got foreclosed on. Who wants to buy a rat infested house with holes punched in the walls and stains all over the floors? lol

Mentor, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2014
So i left my home 6 months ago and check on it often,boarded up all the windows accept some upstairs windows.The S.O.Bs got into the upstairs windows.Nothing was messed with,I think they were casing the place out and will return to take wiring and pipes.Police were shocked they didn't. I'm thinking of setting some little surprises the next time they try.I was wondering if anyone knows of any legal problems i might have if i do this.

Mentor, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2014
Maple Man wrote:
Maple Hts is DONE.Great place 2 live and have a family back in the 1970s-1980s after that the went 2 the birds.Why? because of the black people which the mayor and mayors of maple will never say it out loud.They NO thats the TRUTH.
Your so right couldn't take it anymore had to leave feared for my families safety.Maple heights police would always say to me"I guess its time to move out of Maple Heights" so we did.
Maple Resident

Brunswick, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2014
I don't think you can set any surprises legally. Maybe leave some banana peels on your basement steps so the turd faces slip and fall. Ha ha ha ha ha!

So, they couldn't get in the door or main floor windows so they got in through the 2nd floor windows? Geez! They ARE like cockroaches and rats! Never had this stuff going on back in the 1970s' here. They must have some key components missing in their brains. I wonder what makes so many of them act like they're sub human?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Oct 12 Beasly 111 15
Window Replacements Sep 27 jwajda 1
Why does maple hts suck (Jan '15) Sep '16 JSIII 45
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society Update. (Jul '15) Sep '16 didk 6
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Jul '16 jimgrnt1 1,140
News French Art Colony doles out numerous art honors - Jul '16 Big Johnson 1
C.A.R.S. mentally handicapped members. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Eddie 9inch Stevens 5

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages