Cleveland Metroparks' Bug City celebrates 20 years Saturday

There are 3 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Cleveland Metroparks' Bug City celebrates 20 years Saturday. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Mayor Mantis and the other insect residents of the Cleveland Metroparks' Bug City are inviting Cleveland-area families to a big party Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Sandra Jacobson

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
A reporter from the local Garfield newspaper took pictures of my three granddaughters at the Bug City event Aug. 14th.

If the photos where in the newspaper, how can I get a copy of it or the photos?

Thank you,
Garfielder

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2010
The only thing I am aware of that is remotely a "local Garfield paper" would be the Neigborhood News. It publishes weekly and is available for free at various locations in greater SE Cleveland area. It was on vacation and didn't publish last week, so if that's the paper, it might be in the edition that comes out this Wednesday (8/25). I've gotten it at Yours Truly in Valley View, Marc's in Garfield Heights, Marymount Hospital lobby, Drug Mart in Independence. I'm sure it's in other stores as well. They might have a number you could call as well.
Sandra Jacobson wrote:
A reporter from the local Garfield newspaper took pictures of my three granddaughters at the Bug City event Aug. 14th.
If the photos where in the newspaper, how can I get a copy of it or the photos?
Thank you,
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Many of these places run out of copies of the Neighborhood News. The most reliable place to get the paper is at the Garfield Heights library. They never seem to run out. :--)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cls service incorporated (Aug '14) 2 hr CARS Member 4
My bastard (WB8N) was a firefighter 7 hr Opey Miller 4
News Akron's Rolling Acres Mall, from destination to... Tue d pantz 4
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. Mon Margaret Boose 5
WB8N/Kerchunk Mon Casimer Nowakowski 2
K8ZFR A Place For GAYS To Meet (Aug '14) Mon Duker 8
Judge finds Officer Michael Brelo not guilty of... May 24 TCA 2
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE