Man, Fleeing Police, Jumps Fence Into...

Man, Fleeing Police, Jumps Fence Into Prison

There are 7 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Man, Fleeing Police, Jumps Fence Into Prison. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A police chase ends with a suspect scaling a fence into a prison yard! It happened around 1 a.m. Monday morning, after Garfield Heights Police say they tried to pull over a driver for failing to signal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

chauntelle love

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2010
yea i think he made a dumb decision but you got to understand garfield police department be on come bull and they could have easily let that slide i mean its more important crimes thats happening out in the world we having break ins in warrensville heights and people having sex at our public parks were our children play and and mines also. i personally kno mitchell buyers and he is a good person just in the wrong place at the wrong time i mean how did he know that his friend was going to pull off on the police?? i went to school with mitchell buyers and im not on his sie or the police officers but i will say either way this all couldve been avoided...and y garfield and cleveland worried about them not putting on their turning signal they need to worry about who murdered my dad back in 2007 and arrest the real criminals we have in our world

Since: Mar 10

O Fallon, MO

#2 Jul 5, 2010
You can't make this kind of sh-t up. I always knew criminal's were dumbsh-ts, but the ghetto ape always seems to raise the monkey bar!!!!!

Since: Mar 10

O Fallon, MO

#3 Jul 5, 2010
M/O/N/K/E/Y BAR
Millenium Move

Italy

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Ricky Can Run, But Ricky Cant Hide.
Ricky Can Hide...... hihi
wat happens next
But Ricky Cant Go Free...
Millenium Move..........

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#5 Jul 5, 2010
Epic fail.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#6 Jul 5, 2010
euripies wrote:
M/O/N/K/E/Y BAR
Let's be real. The dumbest criminal shows are full of non-ghetto apes doing stupid stuff. Did you ever see the would-be robber (white guy) that thought that he was walking into a jewelry store, but walked into the gun store and got his @$$ blasted?
Stupid

Twin Falls, ID

#7 Jul 5, 2010
HEY NOW WHAT WAS HE THINKING. WHY NOT GET THE TICKET FOR DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE AND JUST PAY THE FINE. NOW WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE DO YOU THINK THIS FOOL IS IN NOW? A WHOLE HEAP OF TROUBLE. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) May 12 Smacky the Potamus 18
Atlantic mills department store (May '15) Mar '18 Dave 6
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mar '18 BMB 1,167
News Ohio.com - Four cases 20 years cold (Aug '07) Feb '18 Florida Georgia Line 49
News 5 people stabbed this morning at Cleveland nigh... (Aug '12) Feb '18 Logic 4
K8ZFR, C.A.R.S. Hunk Nomination. (Sep '15) Jan '18 UhOHYEAH 6
News Garfield Heights bans pit bulls (Oct '07) Jan '18 LUVMYEMPRESS 14

Garfield Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages