Cuyahoga County corruption defendant ...

Cuyahoga County corruption defendant Sandy Klimkowski asks judge for sentence of less than 4 years

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Cuyahoga County corruption defendant Sandy Klimkowski asks judge for sentence of less than 4 years. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Sandy Klimkowski, the corrupt former assistant to ex-Cuyahoga County Auditor Frank Russo, has asked a judge to punish her with a "holistic" sentence below the four years in prison she would receive under federal sentencing guidelines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Time to pay

Macedonia, OH

#1 Oct 23, 2013
You were such a @itch when you worked for Maple Hts,you loved your POWER of who you were at work,the way you treated some people was so WRONG.Now that you have been caught in your world of stealling from the hard working people its your turn to do the time.YOU DID WRONG,women up and take what they give you in the court room.Dont act like a Big Baby and asked for less time,you make me sick.PS tell Mike Gabor we said hellow when you get to jail,do not pass Go and dont collect your $200 dollars go straight to jail were you belong. Thank God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) Jul 19 Ghost Atmore 14
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Jul 2 sencere 4
News GOP bill would let churches endorse political c... Jul 2 Retribution 54
News Pence: Trump will repeal Obama's health law by ... Jun 30 huntcoyotes 38
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Jun 29 Mapleman 8
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun '17 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16
News Two suspended drivers and one Speed Racer: Bent... May '17 yidfellas v USA 1

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages