Three Black Kids Beat A White Kid
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Annie

Canton, OH

#41 Sep 6, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Seems like the posters here might be getting tired of me posting these black on white crimes. Well, here's another one anyway and over a BMX bike.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/rnr/404266065...
I'm not tired at all reading your posts. I find them, not only interesting, but informative and I have learned quite a bit from you. I also enjoy xxxrated as well. Keep up the good fight.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#42 Sep 7, 2013
Thanx, Annie. I just get a little tired of how society tells us we're supposed to feel sorry for blacks and their upbringing, we have to watch what we say about them and all the other crap about them.

Didn't Prez Clinton pass a law saying people could only be on welfare for so long and then it would stop? Then these moochers would have to get jobs. What ever happened to that? Don't tell me Obama changed that too!
Annie

Canton, OH

#44 Sep 7, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Thanx, Annie. I just get a little tired of how society tells us we're supposed to feel sorry for blacks and their upbringing, we have to watch what we say about them and all the other crap about them.
Didn't Prez Clinton pass a law saying people could only be on welfare for so long and then it would stop? Then these moochers would have to get jobs. What ever happened to that? Don't tell me Obama changed that too!
Didn't Obama run on the premise and promise that he was going to fundamentally transform America? I think that may be the only promise he hasn't broken. I've lived a long time and I have never seen such racism, division, violence, rudeness, ignorance, laziness, entitlement, judgements, and plain old ugliness and nastiness. I'm glad that my children are college graduates, my first grandchild is in a fellowship at a top university, and I have the luxury of being socially agoraphobic, hanging with my own kind, which has nothing to do with skin color, but has everything to do with good manners and a sense of humor.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#45 Sep 7, 2013
Yeah, Obama promised to transform America all right. I remember him stating that in his campaign. He sure did a good job at it too! Like you said, Annie, racism has never been higher. I think some of it has to do with him just being black too. The blacks in the country seem to feel that now one of THEM are in charge. And even though Obama will go down as the worst president this country has ever had, the blacks and a lot of dumbbell whites would vote for him again if he was able to run again, just because he's black.

Another thing about whites that cater to the blacks, to me it looks like there's whites out there that are so afraid of the blacks that they think if they agree with them on all their stands and donate money to them and help, help and help them, they might be safe and the blacks won't eventually kill them. All they have to do though is look at Africa and see all the wars they start there. Those same brains that the Africans in those wars have in their skulls are just like the ones here.
Annie

Canton, OH

#46 Sep 8, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Yeah, Obama promised to transform America all right. I remember him stating that in his campaign. He sure did a good job at it too! Like you said, Annie, racism has never been higher. I think some of it has to do with him just being black too. The blacks in the country seem to feel that now one of THEM are in charge. And even though Obama will go down as the worst president this country has ever had, the blacks and a lot of dumbbell whites would vote for him again if he was able to run again, just because he's black.
Another thing about whites that cater to the blacks, to me it looks like there's whites out there that are so afraid of the blacks that they think if they agree with them on all their stands and donate money to them and help, help and help them, they might be safe and the blacks won't eventually kill them. All they have to do though is look at Africa and see all the wars they start there. Those same brains that the Africans in those wars have in their skulls are just like the ones here.
Whites are so afraid of being perceived or called racists that they cater and avoid. Heck, we're so confused that we're afraid to disagree with Obama's white half.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#47 Sep 8, 2013
Well for me, I'm getting up in age but I'm not an old fossil yet but when you get to be my age, you start saying what you think, as you probably noticed I do in my posts. I stand my ground with them and don't take their crap.

Like the time at where I was working, a black 'Large Mouthed Black' started babbling about how his ancestors were slaves on white's plantations down south and that "Youse whate peepowes owes'es usss'es!" I loked around and no one would look at him, they were all afraid to say anything. So, he repeated it again, this time louder. I happened to be standing behind him in the time card line at the time and he suddenly looks at me and says to me, "YOUSE OWES ME!" So, in a nice ferm voice, I said back to him, "No, actually YOU owe ME!" I told him how most of my relatives at that time were still in Europe. And the ones that were here were up here in the north. I have a relative who was killed in the war and his name's down in the Soldier's and Sailor's Monument down town so, I told him that since My relative died to try to free YOUR relatives....you owe ME! So, he looks at me and didn't know what to say so, I broke the silence by yelling..."PAY UP!!!!!" LOL! Boy did he scoot out of the building when the buzzer went off! Haha!

I could go on and on about confrontations with blacks I've had in the past but it there probably isn't enough room in Topix to list it all! lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun 7 Joe bananas 14
good ol boys (Apr '12) Jun 2 AYM 7
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) May '16 Travelinman 1,139
GARFIELD HEIGHTS: 15-year-old shot in church pa... (Mar '14) May '16 The Future 15
Cleveland Hts. Curfew (Jul '11) May '16 Diaryfoxx 76
hey ineed to ask a question (Aug '15) May '16 Ginger23 2
Is John J. Montello Up To No Good? (Sep '14) May '16 mapleman 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages