Parents of Soldier in Iraq Pleased wi...

Parents of Soldier in Iraq Pleased with President's Decision

There are 13 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 31, 2010, titled Parents of Soldier in Iraq Pleased with President's Decision. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

After a seven-year-long combat mission in Iraq, President Obama is keeping his promise to end the war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

cleveland chris

Painesville, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2010
just imagine how 'pleased' alot of parents would be IF CLINTON would of done whats right and gone after al-quaida when they first claimed responsibility for bombing our U.S.S. COLE...BUT NO- clinton was too worried about his already tarnished image in his last year of an already IMPEACHED PRESIDENCY..(only the 2nd impeachment in u.s. history, basically for molesting little girls half his age in OUR NATIONS WHITE HOUSE) clinton should of gone after al-quaida!! 9/11 WOULD OF BEEN AVOIDED OR FOILED....THE BLOOD OF 9/11 FALLS ON THE HANDS OF CLINTON

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2010
I'm really not surprised that FOX8 was able to find some military parents that are happy their somn is coming home. Wish they would have left it at that, instead of spinning it into approval of the president's move.
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2010
Way to go, President Obama.
Chuck

Chesterland, OH

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Now the soldiers can go to Afgan to fight...as long as they don't shoot anyone without a gun.
Juliett

Delavan, WI

#5 Sep 1, 2010
what about all the troops in Afganistan which from my brothers words is way worse than Iraq? He served 3 tours in Iraq as a Navy Doctor stationed with the Marines and then 1 tour in Afganistan which he just came home from. He said that the news doesn't want to give all the bad information on all that is happening in Afganistan. Fox 8 and all the liberal media gives bulls*&$% information on exactly what is going on over there and Osama oh I mean Obama is just a puppet on a string and needs another vacation to avoid all the crap the U.S. is really going through.
Freedom

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 1, 2010
Obama has nothing to do with this war ending. The war ended because we won and accomplished what we set out to do way before we were dumb enough to vote him in. If he were president when the 911 tragedy hit America - GOD HELP US.
ugh

Elyria, OH

#7 Sep 1, 2010
really?? ending the war were there for a reason!!!! there just gonna come back and do it again! its a never ending war
Kenneth

Akron, OH

#8 Sep 1, 2010
cleveland chris wrote:
just imagine how 'pleased' alot of parents would be IF CLINTON would of done whats right and gone after al-quaida when they first claimed responsibility for bombing our U.S.S. COLE...BUT NO- clinton was too worried about his already tarnished image in his last year of an already IMPEACHED PRESIDENCY..(only the 2nd impeachment in u.s. history, basically for molesting little girls half his age in OUR NATIONS WHITE HOUSE) clinton should of gone after al-quaida!! 9/11 WOULD OF BEEN AVOIDED OR FOILED....THE BLOOD OF 9/11 FALLS ON THE HANDS OF CLINTON
Thanks for the history lesson genius. But "basically for molesting little girls half his age" is a bit misleading to younger readers who may not be familiar with the details. She was an adult woman, not a "little girl" who willingly got on her knees. Keep it real, don't be a misleading clown in order to support your beliefs.
Kenneth

Akron, OH

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Great job Mr. President!! It's about time we bring the boys home! Those bastards blew my brother's arm off.
SpongeBob

Cleveland, OH

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Chuck wrote:
as long as they don't shoot anyone without a gun.
What are you implying???
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#11 Sep 1, 2010
Kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the history lesson genius. But "basically for molesting little girls half his age" is a bit misleading to younger readers who may not be familiar with the details. She was an adult woman, not a "little girl" who willingly got on her knees. Keep it real, don't be a misleading clown in order to support your beliefs.
Are you denying that she was young enough to be his daughter? I'm 50 years old now.... about the age Clinton was while in office. And I consider a 19 year old girl to be a child, I don't care what the legal age is. A person my age screwing around with a girl that age has a screw loose as far as I'm concerned.
mapleman

Northfield, OH

#12 Sep 1, 2010
Obama never promised to end the Afghan war, which is why I wonder why Americans voted for him anyway. Both wars should be ended.
War Pig Hoooorah

Brook Park, OH

#13 Sep 21, 2010
It just means a deployment of military personnel to Iran when the U.S. decides enough is enough with the nuclear development over there.
Can't really threaten Israel or anyone else for that matter without consequences.
Sadaam actually fired scud missles at Israel and now he is taking the dirt nap with a broken neck.
Same conflict, just a different place.
Support the troops!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K8ZFR, C.A.R.S. Hunk Nomination. (Sep '15) Jan 5 UhOHYEAH 6
News Garfield Heights bans pit bulls (Oct '07) Jan 4 LUVMYEMPRESS 14
News Troubles with neighborhood, teacher and money c... Jan 4 lol 1
Atlantic mills department store (May '15) Jan 1 George 5
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Dec 26 ghhs 1,158
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Dec '17 Maple 13
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Dec '17 Daddy 10

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages