Jimmy Dimora's driver, Michael Gabor, appeals his corruption conviction, seeks new trial

There are 3 comments on the Jul 11, 2013, The Plain Dealer story titled Jimmy Dimora's driver, Michael Gabor, appeals his corruption conviction, seeks new trial. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Jimmy Dimora's driver and partying pal, Michael Gabor, said he was dragged down by the former Cuyahoga County commissioner, wrongly convicted of corruption, and should have been granted a separate trial, according to an appeal he has filed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Struther Martin

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Your average gumba meat lugger with a sixth grade education. He knew exactly what he was doing as well as what all the other turds were up to. Remember, you goin to get used to them chains a-jinglin boy, "yes sir boss" I got my mind right- I got my mind right boss!!!. On a "Lighter" note has Pudgy Puccinni slimmed down to a svelte 900 pounds yet???
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Micheal belongs on his little corner deli slicing baloney.
Maple Resident

Beachwood, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
Micheal belongs on his little corner deli slicing baloney.
Instead of him slicing baloney in his deli, he'll be 'getting the baloney' in his prison cell. These corrupt politicians steal tax money, then more tax money goes to the trial, then even more tax money is used on their appeal. And when they lose, even MORE tax money is spent on them in prison for the upkeep on the buildings, the guards pay, all the workers there, their food and care like medical, tv sets and weights in the work out yard, toilet paper to wipe their a$$es, prison clothes and crayons for coloring books. I leave anything out? Maybe the utilities used in the buildings?

The one I really like is that one guy, I forgot his name already, that claimed he can't work anymore so he got Worker's Comp at $60k a year. He got it pretty fast too. I know a guy that messed his back up at work bad and it took him 8 years to get his claim allowed. He should have been a politician. He'd have gotten his claim allowed the same day he applied for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W8GC, I shit my pants (Oct '14) 13 hr Sherrie Kolman 6
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. Apr 22 Larry Robison 2
Captain for over 25 Years for Newburgh hts Pol... (Jun '10) Apr 20 Observer 15
Homeless & lonely. Apr 17 Monica Schneck 4
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Apr 16 truejustice54 1,072
Tina Check's DEBT Apr 16 SENILE K8VJG 2
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
More from around the web

Garfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]