There goes the Freedom of Speech Law....

There goes the Freedom of Speech Law....

Posted in the Garfield Heights Forum

Maple Resident

Maple Heights, OH

#1 May 21, 2014
Michelle Obama now says that kids should monitor their parents, relatives and friends and turn them in if they use racist language. I think it was Adolf Hitler who did the same thing in Germany during WWII. That was called Nazi-ism. The Rooskies in Russia did something similar too. I think all those backwards countries in Africa might have something going on like that there also.

I wonder if this new 'rule' pertains to blacks that call whites names. And what about the terrorist Muslims that roam our streets looking for buildings to blow up and American citizens to kill? Naw. Probably is only for whites.

Something I've noticed through the years is, before Obama became King of the USA, I don't remember seeing that much about racism on the news. Now, that's all we hear. It's like the Obamas were made king and queen just to start racism back up again.

And no one except I knows how to stop racism. It's like this: When blacks stop chasing whites out of the cities and they stop killing gas station workers for $50 and stop walking around with their pants around their ankles and stop giving whites those smug looks and stop thinking that white people's back yards are their personal playgrounds and when black parent(s) start teaching their kids right from wrong and they stop using that non-understandable language and start acting decent, maybe racism will stop. But you know all this isn't going to happen so, as long as blacks do racist things to whites, it'll never end..
Boo Hoo Hoo

Maple Heights, OH

#2 May 21, 2014
When I was a little kid in school, sometimes some brats would call me a name. I'd get home from school and tell my mom that some kid called me some dumb name and my mom would say, "just remember this, sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me." But that was back when we had freedom of speech.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 22, 2014
There is no cure for racism. You are either racist or you're not.

Racism is hate. Hate is not an assertive emotion. Hate us usually derived from fear.

You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate Obama. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I really hate him."

One hates out of fear: fear of family security, fear of financial security, fear of personal assault, fear of the demise of your environment.

In any case, hate is usually reactionary, therefore, racism is reactionary. Not many people hate for absolutely no reason at all. Hate is reactionary to a threat of some kind.
Maple Resident

Maple Heights, OH

#4 May 22, 2014
I don't hate all blacks, just the ones that go around killing people for $25/$50. And all the rest of the ones that have criminal minds. So that's what, around 85% of them?:-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W8GC Ebay, Pasties for men. 15 hr W8URC 2
W8GC Ebay, E R E C T I L E DYSFUNCTION K... Jul 31 W8GC 2
Noise ordinance Jul 29 xxxrayted 6
WB8N Help Wanted ! Jul 29 W8GC 2
wb8n, health warning Jul 29 W8URC 3
Does Oprah live in Maple Hts? (Jan '15) Jul 28 W8GC 6
NODXA Used Rag, P E C K E R REEF. Jul 28 W8GC 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages