Rep. Dennis Kucinich opposes new jobs...

Rep. Dennis Kucinich opposes new jobs for South Carolina

Posted in the Garfield Heights Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Jun 21, 2011
In a hearing where the Obama Administration has put itself, the Federal Government to in the middle of the "expansion" of Boeing, not even a union issue Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, said "it is not the National Labor Relations Board but Boeing that is pitting states against one another. It is unfortunate if the people of South Carolina would have to suffer, but Boeing would have that on its conscience,"
Read more: http://www.heraldonline.com/2011/06/18/315684...

Since when do we as a nation blame a company which brings jobs to a state and allow the Federal Government to step in and stopping those jobs?

How would you feel if jobs were coming to your state and the Federal Government tried to stop those jobs?

Since when does the Federal Government say where a business can open it's doors?

Is this the kind of legislator you want representing you in DC?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2011
As we all know, Obama is the first US dictator President, so this is no surprise. He is now working on the federal government forcing cigarette manufacturers to have color pictures of rotting teeth, decayed lungs and even dead people on every pack of cigarettes. This is what dictators do you know.

This Boeing thing is nothing more than pure harassment. Boeing is keeping their union plant and even adding new jobs to it. But they decided to build their new plant in SC. So the lie that they are moving operations from a union state to a non-union state to escape unions is laughable at best.

As for Kookcinich, again, no surprise. I can't wait until he leaves and represents somebody else. He's been nothing but an embarrassment to this city.

The only good thing in all this is that SC will be added to the list of people who hate Obama, and that may help out next election. He's pissed off cigarette smokers, pissed off the American Indians who he forced to halt mail tobacco sales, he pissed off all the people in the Gulf region, he pissed off most people in Arizona for suing them, he pissed off businesses because his idiotic healthcare plan forced insurance companies to increase premiums, he pissed off anybody who relies on credit cards to get by. Who hasn't this big-eared dope pissed off? Oh........ that's right..... people on unemployment.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2011
Let these stupid a$$ American follow the Republicans and do away with unions. Those shjt kickers in the south are a bunch of dumb hicks that will soon be living with the rights workers had in the 19th century. The rich will get richer and they won't get anything.

Republicans are masterful in getting the non-rich to vote against their economic interests. No union pay, but check to see if the execs are taking a pay cut. They aren't.

The company had a net $590 million profit and got working class shjt kicking hicks supporting getting rid of unions.

No wonder why most Americans are doing so terrible with their finances. Idiots.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2011
There were not any unions to start with in SC. It's a brand new billion dollar facility and the workers decided not to unionize. That's because Boeing treats them very well. I believe the average job pays $18.00 per hour compared to the $28.00 per hour union job in Washington. And with any large company, plenty of opportunity to move up.

Unions have destroyed this country. When our average worker went up one dollar, other countries average went up twenty-cents. When we went up another dollar, other countries went up thirty-cents. That's why they have all the work today, and we have unions to thank for it.

Now that all the jobs left the country, we still have union rah-rahs in the crowd. You can't buy American products anymore because they are all made somewhere else. And as we've witnessed all these jobs leave and unions destroying states all over the country, we still think unions are a positive and not a negative.

The reason unions and Democrats are against Right-to-Work states is because it gives workers a choice. Liberals don't like choice, they never have. Liberals like force. If you want to work for a union company, you have to join a union whether you like it or not. And once you join the union, they rob your paycheck and give it to the Democrat politicians whether you like it or not.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#5 Jun 21, 2011
Unions helped make the middle class, since they are dying, so will the middle class. Once these greedy corps get rid of unions they will rape the workers like they did before unions were invented.

Republicans -- the working class ones -- would do well to pick up a history book and learn about the movements that gave the workforce rights.

Dumb hicks may want to go back to indentured servitude, but people looking out for their own best interests don't. And are you seriously comparing oversea workers to ours? You want to work 15 hours a day and barely afford food? LOL

Like I always said, let these dumb hicks get rid of the unions. They will be begging for them to come back soon enough.

Even if they aren't in a union, dumb Republican hicks don't know that the rights they enjoy are because of unions, not corporations.

If you really want people like me dictating your work environment, you need to be institutionalized. Government and unions protect dumb hicks from people like myself.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jun 21, 2011
So your solution is that in spite of unions inflating us out of the industrialized world; in spite of unions destroying state governments; in spite of unions being responsible for lack of jobs..... keep the unions because of what they did 50 years ago? LOL!

That's some debt we must repay. But the companies who bowed to these unions left and now we have over 9% unemployment.

Today, we are stuck with a middle-class of people with no skill because the unions paid them as if they had one. Turning nuts onto lugs or riding around on a floor sweeping machine for $35.00 per hour is not a skill one can take to another job when their company leaves the country.

Younger people are aware of this and invest in an advanced education. But what about all these machine painters who did a job a monkey can do? What about them?

Without unions, the common worker would be making $9.00 per hour. But his $150,000 house would only cost $75,000. His Big Mac combo would not cost $5.25, it would cost $3.00. HIs $20,000 car would not cost that, it would be more like $10,000.

The disaster of unions is that they inflated us out of the world market and even our own society. Years ago, a pharmacist made $62,00 per year. But why would anybody invest in such an education only to make a similar salary to a UPS driver? That's why a pharmacist makes $130,000 per year today, and you and I have to pay for that.
LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jun 22, 2011
mapleman wrote:
Let these stupid a$$ American follow the Republicans and do away with unions. Those shjt kickers in the south are a bunch of dumb hicks that will soon be living with the rights workers had in the 19th century. The rich will get richer and they won't get anything.
Republicans are masterful in getting the non-rich to vote against their economic interests. No union pay, but check to see if the execs are taking a pay cut. They aren't.
The company had a net $590 million profit and got working class shjt kicking hicks supporting getting rid of unions.
No wonder why most Americans are doing so terrible with their finances. Idiots.
What is the Obama Administration really up too? I think most of us know that answer, CONTROL OF BUSINESS.

Workers, not Boeing, will decide on a union at new South Carolina plant

I read with interest the article on the hearing of Boeing versus the National Labor Relations Board, where the story stated, "The government says the company broke the law by building a new nonunion plant."

I was always under the impression that the only thing Boeing can do is build the plant. It is up to the people working in it whether it will be unionized or not.

I guess the union and the NLRB have very little confidence that the workers at the South Carolina plant will think the union is good for them. I thought free choice is a good thing. It looks like the NLRB may have a different opinion.

Wouldn't the NLRB's time be better spent trying to get the unions and Boeing management together to solve the issue of the work stoppages instead of wasting time and money in court? Those outcomes work out well. After all, isn't their name the National Labor Relations Board? Labor relations with whom?

-- Frank Kaufman, West Des Moines
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2011...
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#8 Jun 22, 2011
xxxrayted wrote:
So your solution is that in spite of unions inflating us out of the industrialized world; in spite of unions destroying state governments; in spite of unions being responsible for lack of jobs..... keep the unions because of what they did 50 years ago? LOL!
That's some debt we must repay. But the companies who bowed to these unions left and now we have over 9% unemployment.
Today, we are stuck with a middle-class of people with no skill because the unions paid them as if they had one. Turning nuts onto lugs or riding around on a floor sweeping machine for $35.00 per hour is not a skill one can take to another job when their company leaves the country.
Younger people are aware of this and invest in an advanced education. But what about all these machine painters who did a job a monkey can do? What about them?
Without unions, the common worker would be making $9.00 per hour. But his $150,000 house would only cost $75,000. His Big Mac combo would not cost $5.25, it would cost $3.00. HIs $20,000 car would not cost that, it would be more like $10,000.
The disaster of unions is that they inflated us out of the world market and even our own society. Years ago, a pharmacist made $62,00 per year. But why would anybody invest in such an education only to make a similar salary to a UPS driver? That's why a pharmacist makes $130,000 per year today, and you and I have to pay for that.
Your dreaming. Look at life before unions and look at life after. Case closed.

I recently hired five Americans, basically because I couldn't find foreign help quick enough that could do their jobs. They do great work and I make a 50 percent profit off of them. Think I care? I am still looking for qualified foreign workers so I can turn that 50 percent into 75 percent. I will drop them like rocks once I do. Since I know Americans are so desperate for work I can treat them like shjt and they have no choice but to accept it or starve.

That is how businessmen think. You workers are nothing to us. We want more work for less pay. Governments and unions are the only thing protecting people like myself from turning workers into 15 hour day slaves that can barely afford said Big Mac.

Speaking of Big Macs, Nike makes their overpriced shoes in sweat shops and still charges an arm and a leg for their product. LOL Yeah, it's unions responsible for the greed of business.

Did unions get corrupted? Yes, as with anything mankind becomes involved in, we [email protected] it up. But without unions businessmen will treat you workers like shjt.

Job safety? [email protected] you. Die. You are easily replaced. Child labor? You want to eat, have your kid drop out of school and work. [email protected] your family. Overtime? LOL [email protected] off. You don't want to work, somebody else will.

That's how we want it. Look at history. That's how we had it. Look throughout the world.....that's how the workforces you rave about have it now.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2011
LostForWords wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the Obama Administration really up too? I think most of us know that answer, CONTROL OF BUSINESS.
Workers, not Boeing, will decide on a union at new South Carolina plant
I read with interest the article on the hearing of Boeing versus the National Labor Relations Board, where the story stated, "The government says the company broke the law by building a new nonunion plant."
I was always under the impression that the only thing Boeing can do is build the plant. It is up to the people working in it whether it will be unionized or not.
I guess the union and the NLRB have very little confidence that the workers at the South Carolina plant will think the union is good for them. I thought free choice is a good thing. It looks like the NLRB may have a different opinion.
Wouldn't the NLRB's time be better spent trying to get the unions and Boeing management together to solve the issue of the work stoppages instead of wasting time and money in court? Those outcomes work out well. After all, isn't their name the National Labor Relations Board? Labor relations with whom?
-- Frank Kaufman, West Des Moines
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2011...
Businesses hate unions. Businesses hate workers rights. Businesses will use all kinds of underhanded tactics to avoid unions or get rid of them. I don't know how Boeing broke the law, but does it surprise me they did? No. We are always looking for ways to exploit the system, workers and consumers.

Of course I say this on this forum, but to my workers it is all cheers and happy times. They actually think I care about them. LOL Just like Boeing currently wants to avoid the union, they will look for other ways in the future to get more work for less pay.

Democrats are basically trying to protect idiots from themselves. Republicans basically want people like myself to have their way. Since most working class Republicans vote against their own economical interests all the time, it doesn't surprise me that they don't see what is happening. Just as long as gays can't marry and fetuses are safe, shjtkickers don't care how hard their miserable lives are. LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2011
You speak big words now because you work at home. I guarantee that if you had a shop where people punched in every day,you worked night and day to keep the business running, and risked every cent you had, you would be outraged if your workers joined a union and forced you to pay them four times what they are worth.

As for your other rants about how good unions are, my father used to use this line on me all the time "If it weren't for union workers, you would not be making the money you make today as a non-union trucker." After I heard that line a half-dozen times, I finally responded to my father "I wouldn't have to make what I'm making today if I could afford one of those homes you built as a union bricklayer." He never used that line on me again.

Sure, back in the day, unions did a lot of good things. But most of their accomplishments were adopted by the government. So this black and white picture you create of people working 15 hours per day in dangerous environments among seven year old children is nothing but a fallacy and scare tactic. A CEO of Boing stated that if push came to shove, they will relocate that plant outside of the US far away from union reach. Do you think the F-n union would care about putting non-Americans out of work? Don't you believe it. They didn't care about the tens of millions they already put out of work.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2011
But the bottom line is I hate dealing with Americans. Why pay so much when I can get work cheaper? That is the line of thinking of most businessmen -- at least the successful ones.

Also, in case you haven't realized I am just saying it is against the workers interest to be against unions. I never said it was against our interests as business owners. If I owned a business that had to deal with unions, I wouldn't even speak about these idiotic shjtkickers that are against unions. But I don't.

XXX, I barely want to pay livable wages, how do you figure I am only talking like this because I can operate my business from anywhere on the planet? I am trying to figure out how to pay people less every single day of my life. LOL

I am not using scare tactics xxx. I see what Americans are willing to work for all the time. The minimum wage is $7 plus and there are actually independent contractors working for [email protected] $4 and hour because of people like myself. You think I am exaggerating about 15 hour days? LOL It is a reality to some people now.

Unlike you I am dealing with the global market on a day to day basis. The U.K. is about to be up and I will have business owners wanting things done. Do you think they care if it is 3 in the morning here? They want me to produce and my workers better be producing or they aren't eating. [email protected], the only reason I am dealing with Americans is the Euros make up the difference. LOL

Meanwhile I see [email protected] throughout this country that barely can understand how to balance a checkbook -- let alone be successful in the global market place -- fighting against their own economic interests.

Trust me, people don't want a work environment like these countries that don't have worker protection.
LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Jun 23, 2011
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses hate unions. Businesses hate workers rights. Businesses will use all kinds of underhanded tactics to avoid unions or get rid of them. I don't know how Boeing broke the law, but does it surprise me they did? No. We are always looking for ways to exploit the system, workers and consumers.
Of course I say this on this forum, but to my workers it is all cheers and happy times. They actually think I care about them. LOL Just like Boeing currently wants to avoid the union, they will look for other ways in the future to get more work for less pay.
Democrats are basically trying to protect idiots from themselves. Republicans basically want people like myself to have their way. Since most working class Republicans vote against their own economical interests all the time, it doesn't surprise me that they don't see what is happening. Just as long as gays can't marry and fetuses are safe, shjtkickers don't care how hard their miserable lives are. LOL
Unions hate businesses, they will use every underhanded method they can to take the investment of a business owner and make that investment theirs, calling it rights.

We have more laws on the books to protect workers, what are unions accomplishing today? I am not saying get rid of them I am asking what are they really accomplishing today?

It is up to the workers to go union or not, it's not up to unions on if a company should be union.
LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Jun 23, 2011
mapleman wrote:
But the bottom line is I hate dealing with Americans. Why pay so much when I can get work cheaper? That is the line of thinking of most businessmen -- at least the successful ones.
Also, in case you haven't realized I am just saying it is against the workers interest to be against unions. I never said it was against our interests as business owners. If I owned a business that had to deal with unions, I wouldn't even speak about these idiotic shjtkickers that are against unions. But I don't.
XXX, I barely want to pay livable wages, how do you figure I am only talking like this because I can operate my business from anywhere on the planet? I am trying to figure out how to pay people less every single day of my life. LOL
I am not using scare tactics xxx. I see what Americans are willing to work for all the time. The minimum wage is $7 plus and there are actually independent contractors working for [email protected] $4 and hour because of people like myself. You think I am exaggerating about 15 hour days? LOL It is a reality to some people now.
Unlike you I am dealing with the global market on a day to day basis. The U.K. is about to be up and I will have business owners wanting things done. Do you think they care if it is 3 in the morning here? They want me to produce and my workers better be producing or they aren't eating. [email protected], the only reason I am dealing with Americans is the Euros make up the difference. LOL
Meanwhile I see [email protected] throughout this country that barely can understand how to balance a checkbook -- let alone be successful in the global market place -- fighting against their own economic interests.
Trust me, people don't want a work environment like these countries that don't have worker protection.
I don't think your a business man, you sound more like a liberal playing conservative......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14 Jun 23, 2011
mapleman wrote:

What I have just done is allow you to make a hypocrite out of yourself. You aren't playing devils advocate with me, you are a pro-union guy. You rant on about people moving their business out of the country because of greed, yet by your own testimony, you hire foreigners yourself. So do you consider yourself greedy?

You take the liberal side when you consider that only union people are working people. I have bad news for you: most working people are non-union people. And trust me as a truck driver who's been to hundreds of union and non-union shops, the non-union shops have the most reliable and hardest working people in them.

But you danced around my question: what if the nature of your business was to have a shop in the US where your workers went on strike? How would you feel about a union forcing you to pay them much more than they are worth?

There is nothing advantageous about me having to work until the age of 67 when state union drivers who perform the same job as I do work until the age of 55 with benefits; benefits and wages I have to pay! How is that working against my own interest?

The most perfect work/ employer framework is supply and demand without interference from unions or foreign labor. It's a well oiled machine that works fine until somebody throws a monkey wrench into the gears. Americans will not work for any money, that's why places hire illegals. If you can't find anybody to clean the toilets in your business, you keep increasing the wage until you find somebody who will clean your toilets. That's how supply and demand works.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#15 Jun 23, 2011
No, I am pro-me. LOL I just can't figure out why workers go against their own interest. Get rid of the unions in this country tomorrow and I don't care. It doesn't affect me. Keep them? I don't care. Again, it really doesn't affect me at all. All I am saying is these dumb shjtkickers that take these pay cuts are going against their own interests.

I am not dancing around your questions. I don't even like hiring non-union American workers that work cheaply, how the h3ll do you think I would react to unions? I would be furious. I told you I am trying to dump them now.

But if I were a regular worker, I would want to make more money so I would be for unions. Why would I want to make 15/hr when I can make $25/hr?

How am I a hypocrite when I always admit what I and other businessmen are? I am a greedy, undercutting slimeball. I, and other businessmen like myself, won't think twice about firing workers right before the holidays without notice and hiring some third world people to work because it works for our bottom line.

This is why I can't comprehend why these crazy working Republicans don't want protection from people like myself. Like I said, you'd be surprised what Americans are working for right now.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#16 Jun 23, 2011
LostForWords wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your a business man, you sound more like a liberal playing conservative......
As for your previous comments, unions like everything man has come up with have been corrupted, but it definitely looks like workers in unions do better than those that are not.

As for me not being a businessman and sounding like a liberal and not a conservative, I am actually both. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.

Which means I don't have a shjitkicker mentality. Fruits getting married is not an issue of concern to me. It doesn't put money in my pocket. Saving other people's fetuses is also of no concern to me.

I only look out for my own self-interests. I just am confused as to why common workers hate unions, that's all. I have no horse in this race. I will never have to deal with unions.

But these are the same shjtkickers who fight for the rights of the rich when the rich can fight their own battles. If they want to work for $10 less an hour, they are free to do so. I just find it extremely stupid. But these are the same people that think fruits marrying somehow impacts their lives, they aren't that bright to begin with.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jun 23, 2011
Stupid.... huh?

In the heart of this recession, my employer was bombarded with union drivers looking for a job. Of course, he had no job to offer. But even if he did, it would not have satisfied their hunger for top dollar.

See.... these top dollar jobs have a short longevity. When things go bad, the only choice an employer has is to close up shop. But we.... as non-union workers had an employer that paid us less, but kept profit in the bank to survive unfortunate times like we've experienced. So is that stupid????

So it does benefit me to make $15,00 an hour over $25.00 because at least at $15.00 per hour, I still have a job. I still have benefits. I don't stay awake at night worrying if I will go to work in the morning and find the employee door with a padlock on it. People who support unions DO work against their interests. As I watched shop after shop close up in the Cleveland area over unions, the workers there were brainwashed into believing that the union mentality would continue. They believed that their beloved union would place them in another union company. Talk about stupid.

So you think unions don't effect you??? Think again. Look at your Ohio state tax--one of the highest in the country. Look at your county tax.... again.... one of the highest in the country. Look at your property tax! That's right. Those new schools and pools had to be built by union workers or non-union workers with prevailing wage. And guess what??? You are paying for that union labor.

It seems to me that if anybody is working against their own interests, it is you--not non-union workers. Because without union oversight and protection, your property tax bill might be $500.00 per year less than you pay now. But go ahead..... keep telling me how you are unaffected by unions.
mapleman

Bedford, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2011
You're a truck driver. You will be the last people to be affected by employer greed. If it wasn't for Democrats and their regulations of your industry, are streets would be full of $9/hr truckers. lol

Since you are in one of the last "manual labor" protected industries you keep thinking life will be fair. It won't.

So if you take the cut from $25 to $15, guess what? We know you will take the cut to $12. And what is our competition going to do to keep up? They will have to lower wages also. That is how shop jobs went down to minimum wage and finally overseas. These ghouls -- much like myself -- don't even want to pay minimum wage. LOL

You see your mentality? You are just thankful to have a job. Those of us on the other side know you need us more than we need you. Step by step we find ways to lower your pay to get more for ourselves.

How am I fighting against my own interests? I am not fighting for unions. I am just stating how stupid it is for people that want fair wages to fight against unions.

Tell me how I am fighting against my own interests. I told you, they could end unions tomorrow and I could give two shjts. I am just confused about how workers that want fair wages want ghouls like myself unregulated. That's all.
LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#19 Jun 24, 2011
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your previous comments, unions like everything man has come up with have been corrupted, but it definitely looks like workers in unions do better than those that are not.
As for me not being a businessman and sounding like a liberal and not a conservative, I am actually both. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.
Which means I don't have a shjitkicker mentality. Fruits getting married is not an issue of concern to me. It doesn't put money in my pocket. Saving other people's fetuses is also of no concern to me.
I only look out for my own self-interests. I just am confused as to why common workers hate unions, that's all. I have no horse in this race. I will never have to deal with unions.
But these are the same shjtkickers who fight for the rights of the rich when the rich can fight their own battles. If they want to work for $10 less an hour, they are free to do so. I just find it extremely stupid. But these are the same people that think fruits marrying somehow impacts their lives, they aren't that bright to begin with.
You stated that "workers in unions do better than those that are not" which is not aways true.
Non-union companies may pay a little less, some more but the employees do not have union dues.
Employees also do not have the pressures of the union trying to tell them what they should do and think.
Employees are not stuck in a pay scale, employers can give better workers a raise while union workers are fixed, all are treated the same (socialistic).
The cost of goods are higher from union companies, not due to wages but due to union rules, ie. a carpenter can not move a simple piece of plumbing, he must wait for a plumber which can take minutes to hours to do a simple task, only a greedy, lazy uncaring person would support that kind of work when it cost the consumer more to purchase.

Instead of being a "social liberal" try looking into being a social tolerant, big differences. Liberals are for taking from one and giving to another, Social Tolerant is more about live and let live.

LostForWords

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Jun 24, 2011
mapleman wrote:
You're a truck driver. You will be the last people to be affected by employer greed. If it wasn't for Democrats and their regulations of your industry, are streets would be full of $9/hr truckers. lol
Since you are in one of the last "manual labor" protected industries you keep thinking life will be fair. It won't.
So if you take the cut from $25 to $15, guess what? We know you will take the cut to $12. And what is our competition going to do to keep up? They will have to lower wages also. That is how shop jobs went down to minimum wage and finally overseas. These ghouls -- much like myself -- don't even want to pay minimum wage. LOL
You see your mentality? You are just thankful to have a job. Those of us on the other side know you need us more than we need you. Step by step we find ways to lower your pay to get more for ourselves.
How am I fighting against my own interests? I am not fighting for unions. I am just stating how stupid it is for people that want fair wages to fight against unions.
Tell me how I am fighting against my own interests. I told you, they could end unions tomorrow and I could give two shjts. I am just confused about how workers that want fair wages want ghouls like myself unregulated. That's all.
If you are truly in business and "unregulated" then you are pushing unions to gain an edge for your business, something like the idea that you can eliminate some competition by pushing for union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Apr 18 Justice for Beverly 1,137
Why does maple hts suck (Jan '15) Apr 17 John 42
David Bubby Persinger (Mar '14) Apr 16 gary 2
WB8ROK, buries tool in WB8N. Apr 13 W8IZ Steve Wolf 13
Restaurant? Apr 10 surycub 1
Does Oprah live in Maple Hts? (Jan '15) Apr 3 Heady 10
W8GC, promises to laptop dance on Dayton Hamven... Apr 2 W8GC Gary Dewey 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages