4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Hei...

4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Heights Bar

There are 202 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jan 17, 2010, titled 4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Heights Bar. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Four people were stabbed Thursday night outside of a Garfield Heights bar. According to the Garfield Heights Police Department, officers responded to the Venture Inn at 8602 Garfield Boulevard for a stabbing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
My View

United States

#205 May 31, 2010
aggravated wrote:
It doesnt matter if i spell wrong. The point is if you dont know what you're talking about shut your mouth. Just because people go to bars does not mean anything about their character. The people that had this done to them are good people and they started no trouble what so ever. The dude was a piece of crap and needs to go back to jail obviously. All of you people are telling me you have never went to a bar which is a lie and that you have never gotten into a fight? People like you make the world a crappy place. Them boys were just out watching a basketball game you know the lovely cavaliers and not doing anything wrong. I even know that the boys were not even drunk so just because you go to a bar does not mean that your looking for trouble. You're telling me that if some dude was making rude advances toward your woman or wife or whatever that you would not do something about the situation thats lie. That even goes for women. I know for a fact that I would stick up for the one I love if some other woman was making rude advances toward the one I love.
You are right that grammar is not your strong suit! But, I will agree that people that go to bars does not define their character. The definition of character is a distintive combination of traits (both good and bad). The "character" used in this situation is obviously the bad seed of violence. There are many civilized methods of settling disputes, but when you put alcohol into the scenario, the entire situation is elevated beyond reason. So now we have 4 stabbings as a result of alcohol mixed with emotions. Makes a alot of sense doesn't it? I suppose nobody thought of a non violent solution like calling the police and leaving the scene. That would be the right thing to do, instead we have alot of machoism going nowhere and somebody could have died. Sounds like a good place to hang around on the weekend. By the way, I "used" to drink, party and do all of the "stupid" things that "drunks" do. Life is way to short to waste it on a bottle of booze my friend. Today my focus is in the field of adult rehabilitation from addiction. Good luck to you, you are going to need it!
My View

United States

#206 May 31, 2010
Here's my typo aggravated:
Dstintive = Distinctive (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) Jul 19 Ghost Atmore 14
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Jul 2 sencere 4
News GOP bill would let churches endorse political c... Jul 2 Retribution 54
News Pence: Trump will repeal Obama's health law by ... Jun 30 huntcoyotes 38
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Jun 29 Mapleman 8
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun '17 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16
News Two suspended drivers and one Speed Racer: Bent... May '17 yidfellas v USA 1

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages