4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Hei...

4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Heights Bar

There are 202 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jan 17, 2010, titled 4 People Stabbed Outside Garfield Heights Bar. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Four people were stabbed Thursday night outside of a Garfield Heights bar. According to the Garfield Heights Police Department, officers responded to the Venture Inn at 8602 Garfield Boulevard for a stabbing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2010
You hang out in bars, this is what you get. Stupid people.
pistoff

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2010
White trash is as white trash does.
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2010
real tough guys.......with weapons...notice how theres no mention of punches being thrown.....maybe its just me but i always liked how it felt to hit someone with my fist that deserved it.....again - little tough guys with weapons...
annoyed

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2010
looks to me like the man is being attacked and defending himself. there are 3 people holding him and choking him. I dont think its ok to stab anyone, however you should be able to defend yourself when there are 3 people attacking you.
TheDuke

Lexington, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2010
Crazy azz white boy! lol
big john

Euclid, OH

#8 Jan 18, 2010
thats the best 1 yet...... y not just let the guy go... 4 peeps stabbed over talking 2 a girl... time 2 grow up... the have security in bars for patrons, not bf's
pistoff

Lake Zurich, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2010
big john wrote:
thats the best 1 yet...... y not just let the guy go... 4 peeps stabbed over talking 2 a girl... time 2 grow up... the have security in bars for patrons, not bf's
Spoken like a true piece of white trash from Garbage Heights!
BEBOP

Ravenna, OH

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Makes ya wanna stay home with a box of wine
annoyed

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jan 18, 2010
pistoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true piece of white trash from Garbage Heights!
You don't know what really happened and you are OBVIOUSLY an idiot.
fedup

Hartsville, TN

#12 Jan 18, 2010
typical warnerbillies doing what they do best
duh

Rocky River, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2010
This is the result of most bars in any neighborhood.
aggrevated

Cleveland, OH

#14 Jan 18, 2010
My brother was one of the people that was in this arguement. People that dont know what they are talking about on here need to shut up..That dude is a peice of crap and he should go to jail for the rest of his life..My friends and family that were there could have gotten killed..People that do shit like that need to just stay the hell home..The dude that did the stabbing just got of jail for drug charges..He is a peice of shit and needs to rot in jail...
Spelling bee

AOL

#15 Jan 18, 2010
aggrevated wrote:
My brother was one of the people that was in this arguement. People that dont know what they are talking about on here need to shut up..That dude is a peice of crap and he should go to jail for the rest of his life..My friends and family that were there could have gotten killed..People that do **** like that need to just stay the hell home..The dude that did the stabbing just got of jail for drug charges..He is a peice of **** and needs to rot in jail...

It's funny that you are aggravated, but can't spell it. And it's "piece".

Location hidden

#16 Jan 18, 2010
aggrevated wrote:
My brother was one of the people that was in this arguement. People that dont know what they are talking about on here need to shut up..That dude is a peice of crap and he should go to jail for the rest of his life..My friends and family that were there could have gotten killed..People that do **** like that need to just stay the hell home..The dude that did the stabbing just got of jail for drug charges..He is a peice of **** and needs to rot in jail...
OK. The word is aggravated. And argument and piece. Now that we had the spelling lesson, tell your brother this is what happens when you hang out at a bar. And people who use profanity just prove their ignorance because they can't carry on a decent conversation without it. Get my point?
aggrevated

Lake Zurich, IL

#17 Jan 18, 2010
aggrevated wrote:
and I kant spell because I am white trash two and went to Gafield Hites Hi Skool.
BEBOP

Ravenna, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2010
aggrevated wrote:
You should of kick his back half down son wit his pants on the ground hat turnt sideways looking like a fool in Garfield Hts makes me wanna stay in Brecksville.
aggravated

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jan 18, 2010
It doesnt matter if i spell wrong. The point is if you dont know what you're talking about shut your mouth. Just because people go to bars does not mean anything about their character. The people that had this done to them are good people and they started no trouble what so ever. The dude was a piece of crap and needs to go back to jail obviously. All of you people are telling me you have never went to a bar which is a lie and that you have never gotten into a fight? People like you make the world a crappy place. Them boys were just out watching a basketball game you know the lovely cavaliers and not doing anything wrong. I even know that the boys were not even drunk so just because you go to a bar does not mean that your looking for trouble. You're telling me that if some dude was making rude advances toward your woman or wife or whatever that you would not do something about the situation thats lie. That even goes for women. I know for a fact that I would stick up for the one I love if some other woman was making rude advances toward the one I love.
bullyang

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2010
completely innocent.....
fedup

Hartsville, TN

#21 Jan 18, 2010
You take the boy from the hood but not the hood from the boy

Location hidden

#22 Jan 18, 2010
aggravated wrote:
It doesnt matter if i spell wrong. The point is if you dont know what you're talking about shut your mouth. Just because people go to bars does not mean anything about their character. The people that had this done to them are good people and they started no trouble what so ever. The dude was a piece of crap and needs to go back to jail obviously. All of you people are telling me you have never went to a bar which is a lie and that you have never gotten into a fight? People like you make the world a crappy place. Them boys were just out watching a basketball game you know the lovely cavaliers and not doing anything wrong. I even know that the boys were not even drunk so just because you go to a bar does not mean that your looking for trouble. You're telling me that if some dude was making rude advances toward your woman or wife or whatever that you would not do something about the situation thats lie. That even goes for women. I know for a fact that I would stick up for the one I love if some other woman was making rude advances toward the one I love.
Sure it matters how you spell. You can't spell, makes you look ignorant. And you hang out in bars, you get what comes. I don't hang out in bars, so the likelihood if me being stabbed or beaten up is slim. And I am sure the one you love could handle himself. Rude advances? Oh please. There is the thug mentality. I don't like what you are doing so I am going to beat you up. Ever consider just walking away because it isn't worth what might happen? I thought not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Apr 19 Independence17 7
Noise ordinance (Jul '15) Apr 19 Independence17 9
News Feds Claim Biggest Heroin Bust in Ohio (Sep '10) Apr 13 Tina 33
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Apr 10 BMB 1,147
News Video of Ohio man's overdose behind the wheel g... Apr 7 skyhawk53 1
Hands Up Dont Shoot (Aug '14) Mar 27 South side 10
Challenge Anyone? Mar '17 Mahmoo Flaps 2

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance