Barry

Berea, OH

#1 Jul 25, 2013
If I had a son, he would have looked like Treyvon and been a drug addict and a wanna-be thug just like him.

And Treyvon was me 35 years ago, a pot-headed white hating coke addict.

And look at me now! I'm getting even with the whites by ruining their country one day at a time! Wait until I pass a law where everyone here must turn Muslim and wear burkas, except MY family!
Annie

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Barry wrote:
If I had a son, he would have looked like Treyvon and been a drug addict and a wanna-be thug just like him.
And Treyvon was me 35 years ago, a pot-headed white hating coke addict.
And look at me now! I'm getting even with the whites by ruining their country one day at a time! Wait until I pass a law where everyone here must turn Muslim and wear burkas, except MY family!
Good for you Barry. Half of my posts have been deleted. I guess that is the Bedford way. The slum landlords own the city and they are all in the pockets of the politicians.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2013
It's odd how politicians that WE vote in don't seem to help us but just themselves. And how if you give them a few buck$, they look the other way for you or include you into their 'club'. I think it's time we get politicians in office who work for us and not themselves.

And the blacks wanted to be equal, well, remember when Clinton was Prez and they made a big rut-cuss about him inhaling or not inhaling a joint while in college? The press and everyone made a big stink out of that. But now here's Obama who's president and he admitted to not only smoking pot but doing cocaine. Not much more heard about that, right? So, where's the equality there? Where's the equality with that 15 month old baby that was shot in the face by two blacks and killed and the Zimmerman/Martin story? I think it's time for a change.
Annie

Canton, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
It's odd how politicians that WE vote in don't seem to help us but just themselves. And how if you give them a few buck$, they look the other way for you or include you into their 'club'. I think it's time we get politicians in office who work for us and not themselves.
And the blacks wanted to be equal, well, remember when Clinton was Prez and they made a big rut-cuss about him inhaling or not inhaling a joint while in college? The press and everyone made a big stink out of that. But now here's Obama who's president and he admitted to not only smoking pot but doing cocaine. Not much more heard about that, right? So, where's the equality there? Where's the equality with that 15 month old baby that was shot in the face by two blacks and killed and the Zimmerman/Martin story? I think it's time for a change.
No one cares about a white bay being shot in the face by two black guys. No one knows the name of one single black person that was .killed during the Zimmmerman trial { 61 )
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Blacks have a one track mind when it comes to race. If they want people to stop being racists, then they need to stop calling the race card every time something happens to a black. Like you said Annie, 61 blacks were killed during the Zimmerman trial and probably all were killed by their own people. 61 killed and they pick out only one to moan about, Martin.

I think the white people should start getting big groups together every time a white is killed by a black and do the same demonstrations like the blacks do. Only we'd be more civilized and wouldn't tear down the cities and businesses like they do. They do that because it's the animal instinct in them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
Blacks have a one track mind when it comes to race. If they want people to stop being racists, then they need to stop calling the race card every time something happens to a black. Like you said Annie, 61 blacks were killed during the Zimmerman trial and probably all were killed by their own people. 61 killed and they pick out only one to moan about, Martin.
I think the white people should start getting big groups together every time a white is killed by a black and do the same demonstrations like the blacks do. Only we'd be more civilized and wouldn't tear down the cities and businesses like they do. They do that because it's the animal instinct in them.
From the time Zimmerman shot Martin until the time he was acquitted, 7,000 blacks were killed.

Whites don't need to protest in the street. We have voting power and change things from behind the lines. Many blacks are not able to (or don't) vote, so protests and riots are the only way for them to get their message out.

What we are witnessing in Florida and other parts of the country are people upset that the laws are now on our side. Zimmerman being a murderer may be a personal opinion, but not a legal one. Legally, Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He obeyed the law.

Blacks don't like these laws because it gives white people a step up over them. If somebody tried to carjack me or rob me at an ATM machine and I shot them ten years ago, I would end up in prison. If that happened to me today, the police would come out, haul the body away, give me my gun back, and tell me to have a nice day.

They hate it. LOL!
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2013
In the Sunday paper, 7/28/2013, there's an article on the front page by Phillip Morris that has the title of:'Watchful neighbors needed in city's crisis.'

The article's about all the black women that are being murdered in the Cleveland area.

So, what the article basically says is, the blacks need to keep an eye out for suspicious characters, I would think they mean black men, in their neighborhoods.

Ok....so now, if me being white were to keep an eye out in my neighborhood for crimes being committed, more than likely I'd be keeping an eye out for black kids in hoodies looking to make trouble. So, isn't that racial profiling? Let me see if I got this straight....a black suspicious looking guy in a hoodie or not, is walking down a Cleveland street and the black residence are being asked to keep an eye on him.....but that's not racial. Ok now, the same black guy that was there walking around the Cleveland area is now walking down my street and looking suspicious. So, I have my eye on him. But that's racial profiling, right? Ok, I think I get it now.
Annie

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Maple Resident wrote:
In the Sunday paper, 7/28/2013, there's an article on the front page by Phillip Morris that has the title of:'Watchful neighbors needed in city's crisis.'
The article's about all the black women that are being murdered in the Cleveland area.
So, what the article basically says is, the blacks need to keep an eye out for suspicious characters, I would think they mean black men, in their neighborhoods.
Ok....so now, if me being white were to keep an eye out in my neighborhood for crimes being committed, more than likely I'd be keeping an eye out for black kids in hoodies looking to make trouble. So, isn't that racial profiling? Let me see if I got this straight....a black suspicious looking guy in a hoodie or not, is walking down a Cleveland street and the black residence are being asked to keep an eye on him.....but that's not racial. Ok now, the same black guy that was there walking around the Cleveland area is now walking down my street and looking suspicious. So, I have my eye on him. But that's racial profiling, right? Ok, I think I get it now.
Just get over yourself. Being a white male makes you the lowest scum on earth and responsible for slavery, lynchings, standing at the back of the bus and colored bathrooms and drinking fountains,to name a few of the thousands of sins and atrocities that were committed before you were even born. Funny how it is never mentioned that it was the blacks who sold blacks into slavery, probably for pennies on a dollar. Just like crack heads steal and sell pennies on a dollar to get their fix.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#12 Jul 31, 2013
And even though I was born 300 years after slaves were first brought to the US of A, I had a lot to do with it. I piloted the first slave ship to the new country. I also came up with the cash to pay for the slaves. I beat them with a wet noodle when they were in the hold of the ships too. And I think Mick Jagger mentions me in the song 'Sympathy for the Devil' too! Yee hee hee hee!

I just heard the other day on the tv news that there's still black slaves in northern Africa. Heck, I didn't know about that until I heard it the other day! All I ever hear about slaves is the ones 300 years ago that were here.

My dad was in Germany in WWII and he used to tell me stories about how his company came up on a prison camp. Said how the people there were all rail thin with bulging eyes and the look of death on their faces. I wonder what would be better, a slave here 200 to 300 years ago or a POW in a German POW camp?

I also have some Jewish friends that told me about how their relatives were treated in those prisons. They were either killed out-right or put to work until they died.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, at least the blacks living here under freedom from slavery should be happy that they're still not in Africa where they could still be slaves or in tribal wars. I'd think there were a lot more people killed in WWII than slaves killed here. And at least a lot of those slaves were given pieces of land by their owners after a while so they could farm their own land. Yeah, back then they were given land that they had to work on for a living and they did too! Now, they get free food, free money, free rent, free clothes, free, free, free! Plus the free things that they steal too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Siko family shot in late 80s 4 hr Jat 1
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... Jan 12 Rochelle anthony 2
News Ohio.com - Four cases 20 years cold (Aug '07) Dec 24 INeedJustice 46
News Homeowners in Brecksville hope to sell land for... Dec '16 kwc 1
Good bye Tommy's (Aug '11) Nov '16 Kevin 49
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Jul '16 jimgrnt1 1,140
News French Art Colony doles out numerous art honors - (Jul '16) Jul '16 Big Johnson 1

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages