Next Last
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#22 Apr 30, 2013
I believe two now.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#23 May 1, 2013
That's it? Two? I sometimes see in 'Court Watch' in the Metro section of the Plain Dealer that there'll be someone from Maple Hts in there that killed someone in another city so they been busy in other cities. lol!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24 May 1, 2013
Good. Let them go over there.
Larry Smith Walker

Thompson, OH

#25 May 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Maple Heights has closed down a few bars that were known problems. But they can't close them all down. I believe this one on Libby had problems in the past with a murder, and they shut that one down. Obviously, it's under new management with the same problems.
Maple Heights also canceled fireworks on the fourth because of the problems they had with kids there. We don't have fireworks any longer.
But you know....... shutting down bars, restaurants, stores all because of crime isn't a solution. Before you know it, everything is shut down. That's how it becomes a ghetto.
Catch a Clue,Maple Hts has been a ghetto for YEARS.
Lindsey

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jun 15, 2013
MrJohnson wrote:
Sure hope that it is Black on Black crime. lol lol
Sure Hope That If Yu Ever Get Killed , Its By The Closest Person To Yu . LOl LOl .
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#27 Jun 16, 2013
Lindsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Hope That If Yu Ever Get Killed , Its By The Closest Person To Yu . LOl LOl .
You mean the closest person in the area? That would probably be a black man. lol lol
Tyrone

Brunswick, OH

#28 Dec 8, 2013
MrJohnson wrote:
Sure hope that it is Black on Black crime. lol lol
This is by far one of the most stupid and highly disgusting comments I've heard from someone who lacks the simplest of intelligence in a very long time!

Maple Heights used to be a very nice city. But since the section 8, low income housing and tax payers not paying their share...it has really hit rock bottom.

I truly believe it's time to clean the city up along with others and MAKE people get in ONLY WHERE THEY FIT IN!!!
Tyrone

Brunswick, OH

#29 Dec 8, 2013
I hate dealing with ignorant white folks that make the all white folks look stupid.
Instead of hoping it's black on black or white on white like the guy that killed his parents. How about using your brains and lets just pray for peace all over!!!
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#30 Dec 9, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
I hate dealing with ignorant white folks that make the all white folks look stupid.
Instead of hoping it's black on black or white on white like the guy that killed his parents. How about using your brains and lets just pray for peace all over!!!
A better idea would be to send all you blacks back to East Cleveland where you came from. Then Maple Hts would be back to normal.

And yeah, whites kill people too but why not add up all the murders and crime here and see how many were performed by blacks and how many from whites.

I used to walk all around Maple Hts or ride my bike when I was a kid. I'd see a couple white kids and not think nothing of it. Now I don't walk around here too much but when I do and I see a group of blacks, I start getting myself ready for an attack and I have to keep alert. You blacks just don't get it though, do you?

And as for ignorant, my black neighbors have been harassing me for over 15 years. And why? Because I'm white. I been nice to them, helped them with things and they've done nothing for me back except tell me their kids be GOOD kids and dey don't pound on yoe house! Dey don't throw bassetbawls at yoe house, dey don't pulls out yoe flower garden. I take pictures of their kids doing these things and show the parents and the parents STILL say,'Dat not MAH keed!' What they don't get is that 'Paybacks are a Beech!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Nog At Stafford Park Nov 12 Wonderful City 1
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Nov 9 Dont_Give_Two 12
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Nov 7 ghhs 1,150
This is a Sad forum Oct 23 Stop it 1
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Oct 23 Umm 9
News Cleveland Columbus Day Parade to take place in ... Oct '17 Pickle Rick 24
Southgate has to be done. (Jun '09) Sep '17 Modernguy 49

Garfield Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance