To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelch...

To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelchair Stolen from Church Par...

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Feb 4, 2010, titled To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelchair Stolen from Church Par.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A local company came to the rescue after a car was stolen with some precious cargo inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2010
yeah!!!! There still are nice people in the world!! While the thief will be going straight to HELL, the folks at Max-Wellness are heading the other way!!!

Cleveland, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2010
I go to St. Monicas for's sad someone would do this...i keep looking for information on this car because i recall it being a lumina with a handicapped tag and i saw a suspicious one yesterday right here in garfield

Redford, MI

#3 Feb 5, 2010
What a nice thing for a business to do! The Garfield Hts. P.D. should crack down on those young Polish gangs terrorizing the area before someone gets hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Tue Elite billionaire... 125
WB8N, PLEASE leave C.A.R.S. Radio Club Nov 22 N8TCPni8z 5
K8ZFR, C.A.R.S. Hunk Nomination. Nov 22 N8TCPni8z 5
WB8N, Honorary Member C.A.R.S. :>) Nov 20 N8TCPni8z 4
N8TCP, reports. Nov 19 N8TCPni8z 1
N8TCP, Mens Room, XXX :) Nov 11 Roger Boehnlein 6
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Nov 9 New girl73 1,093
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garfield Heights Mortgages