|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How about from your boyfriends Salem town!!
So you are looking for boys now, you sick little Freak?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Libtard always deflecting when confronted with the facts and no way to refute such!
You sound like a liberal.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are looking for boys now, you sick little Freak?
They only have two things in Salem and that is steers and queers and I don't see any horns on you BOY!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender is irrelevent. My other half is a male AND he is a hunter. Never once has he suggested going out to kill coyotes. Nor have I ever heard him condone it by people who have brought up the subject.
Let the coyotes start killing all of his elk and see what happens!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

<quoted text>
It's far from hypothetical. Beavers were in alot of trouble until recently.
http://www.ncwildlife.org/Learning/Species/Ma...
There is one species of the beaver in North America and beavers are distributed statewide in North Carolina.
Beavers provide many positive benefits to people; their ponds help control erosion and sedimentation, recharge groundwater resources and provides valuable habitat for waterfowl, herons and other wetland wildlife.
But the beaverís dams can also cause flooding in agricultural fields and residential areas. They can also destroy timber by chewing on or felling trees.
The best way to prevent conflicts with beavers is to manage their population by letting licensed trappers remove them during the regulated trapping season (November 1 through March 31 statewide), when they can be used as a renewable natural resource because its pelt, meat and castor oil are highly valued.
But what about the ALPHA BEAVER if he is removed won't all the other little male beavers start breeding with all the bitch beavers and split the packs and the next thing you know you got beavers everywhere! LOL!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You have just proved my point. You actually believe everything obama says. I don't know what planet you are on but here on earth some of us, actually see things as they are. Economy is not good and we are becoming a welfare state. And obama is ruining what was a wonderful nation where freedom ruled. Now it's becoming government ruling you. And obama's epa nominee jean ocarthy has declared war on coal. Call your congressman, if this woman is approved your electric bill will triple. If you think i'm kidding look it up. How dare you call me brainwashed. I do not support obama, only people that are brainwashed are his supporters, you are confused, not me.
I believe almost NOTHING Obama says. I also believe almost NOTHING ANY politician says, regardess of party. You people are so duped into believing your respective partIES can do no worng, you don't see the forest for the trees. You call out Barney and others for repeating liberal talking points while you repeat republican talking points. And you don't even see yourself doing it. You have all been brainwashed. No offense, but it's true....with the exception of Churm.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Beavers damage and kill trees. clog streams and cause erosion."
All totally natural processes.
"He dont want that tree killed."
That tree can be replaced. Maybe the beavers' young don't want that beaver killed!
your a idiot that tree I would estimate is 50 years old. And every year it has little black cherries that birds eat. the landowner isnt gonna and cant wait 50 years for another tree to grow. that land is overflow land during the spring. already those beaver have dug a hole under the bank and chewed down many smaller trees that are a natural berm that prevents erosion. The beavers wont be there much longer. We thought about putting wire around the tree to prevent chewing. but that wont work because the beaver are also digging under the tree and will chew the roots. The tree and preserving the land is more importiant and preferable than having the beaver. there are no young there isnt a lodge or nest yet. and there never will be at that location.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They only have two things in Salem and that is steers and queers and I don't see any horns on you BOY!
Is that why you post from New Mexico and not your home town of salem?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you post from New Mexico and not your home town of salem?
Yes.

Next ignorant question!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Let the coyotes start killing all of his elk and see what happens!
He doesn't own any elk.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the ALPHA BEAVER if he is removed won't all the other little male beavers start breeding with all the bitch beavers and split the packs and the next thing you know you got beavers everywhere! LOL!
ROFLMAO!!!
Beavers don't have that type of family structure, silly!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I believe almost NOTHING Obama says. I also believe almost NOTHING ANY politician says, regardess of party. You people are so duped into believing your respective partIES can do no worng, you don't see the forest for the trees. You call out Barney and others for repeating liberal talking points while you repeat republican talking points. And you don't even see yourself doing it. You have all been brainwashed. No offense, but it's true....with the exception of Churm.
He has his soap box, he just prefers visiting over politicking.

curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Beavers clog up rivers and streams here that supply water to people. The forest service goes in and uses dynamite to blow those beaver dams sky high and guess what happens to the little beavers. Yes people first is the way it has to be!
a guy was having problems with beaver damming up a stream. At great expence they would dynamite the dam and the beavers would built right back. So I took my 690 JD excavator (track hoe) over there. It has a hydraluc thumb and we took apart the dam stacked the sticks and logs alomg the bank. then I dug all the dirt,gravel and sloop out of the creek bottom and slung it along the bank. We cleaned it out for a 1/8 mile clear to the bedrock. there wasnt anything left to anchor the dam to and the beaver left. It made me a nice payday and the owner was delighted.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Beavers clog up rivers and streams here that supply water to people. The forest service goes in and uses dynamite to blow those beaver dams sky high and guess what happens to the little beavers. Yes people first is the way it has to be!
It's human control of everything that has been to the detriment of HUMANS!!
Dam rivers, reroute rivers, build on floodplains, etc....
And guess who DIES all the time because of so-called control and our "humans first" theory?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

<quoted text>
He doesn't own any elk.
I bet he doesn't hunt elk in Michigan either does he!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Next ignorant question!
Only four words, are you getting weak in the knees Ms. New Mexico, or is it Young Ms. Fulton County Now?

School me------LMAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
Beavers don't have that type of family structure, silly!!
Really, so not only are you a bird and coyote expert but now you are also a beaver expert!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> your a idiot that tree I would estimate is 50 years old. And every year it has little black cherries that birds eat. the landowner isnt gonna and cant wait 50 years for another tree to grow. that land is overflow land during the spring. already those beaver have dug a hole under the bank and chewed down many smaller trees that are a natural berm that prevents erosion. The beavers wont be there much longer. We thought about putting wire around the tree to prevent chewing. but that wont work because the beaver are also digging under the tree and will chew the roots. The tree and preserving the land is more importiant and preferable than having the beaver. there are no young there isnt a lodge or nest yet. and there never will be at that location.
You are the idiot to assume that I meant the only way to replace a tree that acts as a post is to wait 50 years for another tree like it to grow! LOL.
I'll spell it out a little more clearly for you, okay? Attach the damn fence to a different tree, or a post or build some other strong structure. To assume that tree will stand there forever just because you kill a beaver is idiotic. I guess AR doesn't get strong winds that could easily take down a large tree along a river.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> your a idiot that tree I would estimate is 50 years old. And every year it has little black cherries that birds eat. the landowner isnt gonna and cant wait 50 years for another tree to grow. that land is overflow land during the spring. already those beaver have dug a hole under the bank and chewed down many smaller trees that are a natural berm that prevents erosion. The beavers wont be there much longer. We thought about putting wire around the tree to prevent chewing. but that wont work because the beaver are also digging under the tree and will chew the roots. The tree and preserving the land is more importiant and preferable than having the beaver. there are no young there isnt a lodge or nest yet. and there never will be at that location.
Sounds like it would be very easy to relocate the beaver to another area.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Next ignorant question!
Do you like birds?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Garfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••