Ex-Douglas deputy receives jail term ...

Ex-Douglas deputy receives jail term in theft

There are 2 comments on the Tahoe Daily Tribune story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Ex-Douglas deputy receives jail term in theft. In it, Tahoe Daily Tribune reports that:

Judge John Tatro sentenced ex-Douglas County Sheriff's Deputy Misty Dee to 30 days in jail, calling her theft of bail money appalling and a blight on law enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tahoe Daily Tribune.

Stormy

AOL

#1 May 4, 2008
How can someone with such a great job do such a dumb thing and hurt their co-workers who have to take polygraph because of what SHE did? Why didnt Misty Dee step forward if she really cared about what others would have to go through? This crap about Bi-polar is almost more crap that she is spewing and no one is buying it. I feel sorry for her 2 children. What a mess she is. To go into others homes that trusted her and steal is another slam on her character. Oh well Misty -- you did it to yourself. STOP blaming bi-polar as the reason. Thats total BULLSHIT!
concerned citizen

AOL

#2 May 8, 2008
WoW! I didn't know the other deputies had to take polygraphs? And she stood by and said nothing. Speaks volumes about what she is sorry about. Being caught. I would like to get the people that she stole from stories. i bet they aren't singing her praise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardnerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson City Board approves Mills Landing Jul 25 Teraisa 1
Donald Tump is a chump Jul 22 Buddy Boy 6
News Group working against Nevada ballot question on... Jul 21 Travis 1
Gay San Francisco Giants Fan Jul 20 GLBT Reno-Gay Area 2
Seven Star Mobile Home Park Now Renting Jul 20 Manager 3
Dog Fighting continuing this season at Oakland ... Jul 20 Raider Tyrell 2
News The R-C Morning Report for Jan. 20 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tom 1

Gardnerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance