Sabel Shields, infamous queen of grou...

Sabel Shields, infamous queen of groupies dies from brain cancer 4/16/09

Posted in the Gardnerville Forum

afan

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2009
is there anyone from gardnerville that has a copy of the obit? Does anyone in Gardnerville know her and can offer us any info?
Thank you rom all of us fans who have loved her all these years....
update

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2009
afan wrote:
is there anyone from gardnerville that has a copy of the obit? Does anyone in Gardnerville know her and can offer us any info?
Thank you rom all of us fans who have loved her all these years....
She was in the Reno obit news on Sat. April 25. Her real birthday is August 15, 1957.
Shirley Pena

Visalia, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2011
I've always wondered why Sable-when she was interviewed for the book "Too Much Too Soon" told the author that she was a 21 dealer at Harrods when she was actually an employee at the Carson Inn for over 16 years. Maybe Sable thought it sounded more "glamorous", hmm.......
rona shields

Milpitas, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2011
Shirley Pena wrote:
I've always wondered why Sable-when she was interviewed for the book "Too Much Too Soon" told the author that she was a 21 dealer at Harrods when she was actually an employee at the Carson Inn for over 16 years. Maybe Sable thought it sounded more "glamorous", hmm.......
That is because she DID work at Harrah's (not Harrods) in Tahoe for several years before she got the job at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden. She started as a coin changer and worked up to dealer. Her table was very popular and she had regulars come in every day she worked to play her table. She was very funny and entertaining!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardnerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorraine marie lockwood was a set team informant Jun 9 Showstopper 2
Gay San Francisco Giants Fan May 26 Niner Neil 1
Seven Star Mobile Home Park Now Renting May 26 49er Doren 2
Carson City Nortenos Scouting Gay Males (Aug '14) May 25 Rooster Norteno 6
Dog Fighting continuing this season at Oakland ... May 25 Raider Rafael 1
News Taxi service shuts down (Jun '11) May 25 DFW 3
News The R-C Morning Report for Jan. 20 Jan '16 Tom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardnerville Mortgages