Knouse Foods hit with lawsuit

Full story: Public Opinion 8
Knouse Foods has been sued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for sexual and national origin harassment and retaliation, the EEOC announced Tuesday in a press release. Full Story
Huh

Newville, PA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I'm not surprised.
grumpy old man

Lansdale, PA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
wouldn't surprise me with the attitudes many from the area have towards caucasians of hispanic descent.
Dave

Barnesville, OH

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
I would rather see Knouse Foods sued for all the illegals they are responsible for bringing into the area. Were any of these complainers here legally? Bet not. They come here illegally and then complain about the conditions HERE? Crazy.
How about if Knouse hires all these folks that have been drawing unemployment for the past year and a half.
And you wonder why I am not surprised that this type of treatment occurs in Franklin County.

If they are Hispanic - they must be illegal.

I don't care if a person is here illegally or not, this type of discrimination is uncalled for & I hope the people at this company get slammed for it.

who cares

Wilmington, DE

#8 Sep 24, 2009
if the employers would stop hiring mexicans and hispanics maybe we would not have these problems..they work in our companies..they take our jobs..they get our american insurance, they bring more family members and take more jobs, they speak spanish and we never know what they are saying and /or who they are talking about..ill bet that all of them in this lawsuit live in the same home somewhere and had a plan. we dont know who is telling the truth here..but on american soil ..americans should come first..i know first hand there are to many illegals in my nighborhood..and they work for pennies and are taking all the american peoples jobs...i have no mercy for them ..my friend married on because she got pregnant and now she is getting him residency just so she can divorce him and he can still come back to the states to visit his child when ever he wants...why and the world would she get pregnant by a illegal is beyond me but i tell her all the time she is one dumb american brod..im sorry im totally aginist them being here illegal..if they are born here ..thats a different story..but the majority are not .
Maria

Beach Haven, NJ

#11 Sep 24, 2009
Knouse is going to pay a big price. Knouse is learning the lesson "there is no free lunch". Over the years they hired the Hispanics---not always Mexican---obviously at lower wages. From the allegations, the Anglos mistreated the Hispanic women because they regarded them a lesser beings. Perhaps now Knouse will realize there is no free lunch.
dont feed the trolls

Hanover, PA

#12 Sep 24, 2009
You don't give a child candy then scold them for eating it.
Hispanics come to America cuz they are able to work.
Instead of uproaring over them do something about the companies that hire them and bring them over.
Rob

Wilmington, DE

#13 Sep 25, 2009
OH MY GOD....we gotta protect the illegals!! EH....just kiddin'.

Ship 'em all back...if the illegals don't like being fondled or harassed or whatever, then don't stick around. GO BACK HOME...nobody CARES
LILBRAT PASSION

AOL

#14 Oct 4, 2009
IT DOESNT MATTER WHITE BLACK YELLOW RED OR BROWN IF THE PEOPLE WOULD TAKE JOB'S AT ANY HOURLY PAY MAYBE THEY WOULDNT HIRE THEM . I WILL GIVE MEXICANS CREDIT THEY ARE HARD WORKER'S AND TAKE MORE THEN US AVERAGE WORKER'S THEY SAVE THEIR MONEY AND WHAT THEY DO WITH IT IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS WHERE THEY LIVE AND COME FROM ISNT THE GREATEST AMERICAN FACTORY'S BUILD THERE AND PAY LITTLE AND LET THE WATER AND PLACES LOOK HORRIBLE MAYBE WE NEED TO OPEN OUR EYES WE ARE ALL GOD CHILDREN AND I DONT CARE WHEN ONE IS TOUCHED BY SOMEONE WHO DONT HAVE THAT RIGHT THEN SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE DONT MATTER WHAT COLOR TODAY TO MANY HIGH UP THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING AND IT IS WRONG PLACE YOUR FEET IN THEIR SHOE'S BEFORE YOU CAST THEM STONE'S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 37 min Tab 3,998
Bucher Hill Mansion aka Swan Lake Mansion (May '08) 41 min janaDe 19
plane 53 min Pink Eye 4
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just Saying 51,487
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Sep 14 Sthomas 31
Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case Aug 24 Steve Gratman 2
•••
•••
•••

Gardners Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gardners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••