Chambersburg Public Opinion

Chambersburg Public Opinion

There are 25 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Chambersburg Public Opinion. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

VANDALISM: Vandals spray painted graffiti on the back of a building at 1048 Lincoln Way East owned by Frank Sterns, Chambersburg, last week, according to Chambersburg Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lil John

New Bloomfield, PA

#21 Mar 31, 2008
devondre T wrote:
Rocky the squirrel was pronounced dead today during a taping of a geico comercial. He was being chased by a small lizzard when a marked police vehicle ran over him. He died of blunt force of a tire. His body was turned over to Franklin County Corner Jeff Conner, No futher information is available. Calls to the corner's office were not returned. His companion Bullwinkle has been locked out of thier home pending proof of a valid will.
film at 11
Hahaha

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 31, 2008
I think someone wanted his nuts stash, heh.
tax payer

New Bloomfield, PA

#23 Mar 31, 2008
Poor old Rocky was a mix between a Fox squirrel, Grey squirrel, and a Red squirrel. He was getting kick backs from the auto insurance commercials and PETA and every other group in between. He sort of reminded me of OBAMA in his description and was taken out by a firm and solid driving force that cares about what is on the future highway for America. Our furture as Americans doesn't revolve around on how well you can handle your nuts. It means you need to have some balls and stand up for the legal workers, veterens, and other hardworking taxpayers that love our country and are against those thumbing a free ride along side of our roadway. Look out squirrels you'll be squashed
Bullwinkle

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#24 Mar 31, 2008
tax payer wrote:
Poor old Rocky was a mix between a Fox squirrel, Grey squirrel, and a Red squirrel. He was getting kick backs from the auto insurance commercials and PETA and every other group in between. He sort of reminded me of OBAMA in his description and was taken out by a firm and solid driving force that cares about what is on the future highway for America. Our furture as Americans doesn't revolve around on how well you can handle your nuts. It means you need to have some balls and stand up for the legal workers, veterens, and other hardworking taxpayers that love our country and are against those thumbing a free ride along side of our roadway. Look out squirrels you'll be squashed
If only I'd known! I'm so ashamed!(BTW, great analogy there tax payer!)
crazy funny

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Apr 1, 2008
in lieu of flowers .....all nut donations made be made out to Suqirrel B. Gone attn: NUTS R US... all younguns ...don't try this at home. If only he wouldn't have been thinking just one more nut ...that's all I need !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jul 14 man bull 77
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Adams County man accused of propositioning boy ... Feb '16 Davenport 8
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... Feb '16 Szzrup 3

Gardners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardners Mortgages