Chambersburg Public Opinion

Chambersburg Public Opinion

There are 25 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Chambersburg Public Opinion. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

VANDALISM: Vandals spray painted graffiti on the back of a building at 1048 Lincoln Way East owned by Frank Sterns, Chambersburg, last week, according to Chambersburg Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fatboy

Fayetteville, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2008
But who got to keep the squirrel ?
Prisoner No More

Greencastle, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2008
Jeff Connor confiscated the body, the squirrel nest, the stash of nuts and the tree the nest was in for 'proper' disposal.
Look for the body at the next public auction
3rdMarDiv

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2008
Just who does the County Coroner answer to? Is he exposing the County to a Lawsuit by his
unbridled authority?

How can this be allowed to happen and who is permitting this?
Dave

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2008
They had to fight off Huckabee. He had his frying pan out.
3rd MAW

Manchester Township, NJ

#5 Mar 31, 2008
Apparently not.....that reporter has a reputation for being EXTREMELY liberal with the truth and one sided on details....If there truely was a smoking gun here. itthis "crime" assuredly would have been picked up before now
naivereader

York, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2008
Wow, this is like, the 10th time they hit the building owned by Frank Sterns. Every day too.

Correct??
Every day, it says graffiti was done there, such crime every day is just awful.
bre

York, PA

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Do you think they will publish the squirrels obituary?
Chicken

Shippensburg, PA

#8 Mar 31, 2008
I wonder why the squirrel was crossing the road?
Lil John

Shermans Dale, PA

#9 Mar 31, 2008
Chicken wrote:
Insurance fraud. Thee squirrel was making a getaway when he succumbed . Or was it suicide by cop?
Concerned

Marcus Hook, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2008
Look out for PETA. They will be all over this one!
Chicken lover

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Mar 31, 2008
What was the blood alcohol content of the Squirrel?

They should have the Squirrel stuffed to show what caused thousands of dollars damage.

Idiots.
fatboy

Fayetteville, PA

#12 Mar 31, 2008
Chicken wrote:
He was stalking the chicken.
crazy funny

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 31, 2008
he musta lost a nut when he was crossing the road and had to go back to get it to feed his family....poor squirrel...did he/she have a family?? were they notified before this was put in the paper ??? when is the funeral or is it at the convenience of the family ??
just when you thought you seen it all !! ha...ha...
Bullwinkle

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2008
crazy funny wrote:
he musta lost a nut when he was crossing the road and had to go back to get it to feed his family....poor squirrel...did he/she have a family?? were they notified before this was put in the paper ??? when is the funeral or is it at the convenience of the family ??
just when you thought you seen it all !! ha...ha...
Poor Rocky. He was a good squirrel. He was valedictorian of his class and a road scholar. Services will be held in the shade of the old oak tree at the convenience of the family.
Lil John

Shermans Dale, PA

#15 Mar 31, 2008
Bullwinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rocky. He was a good squirrel. He was valedictorian of his class and a road scholar. Services will be held in the shade of the old oak tree at the convenience of the family.
Who's next on the highway of death?
Yogi, Pepe, Musky, Vincent?

Since: Jan 08

Joe's Bar & Grill

#16 Mar 31, 2008
See what happens when you try to wreck a car!! I wonder where is partner is?? No knuckles for this squirrel!!!
SuperNerd

Orrtanna, PA

#17 Mar 31, 2008
THIS is why I LOVE the police log!!!!:-)
devondre T

Shippensburg, PA

#18 Mar 31, 2008
Rocky the squirrel was pronounced dead today during a taping of a geico comercial. He was being chased by a small lizzard when a marked police vehicle ran over him. He died of blunt force of a tire. His body was turned over to Franklin County Corner Jeff Conner, No futher information is available. Calls to the corner's office were not returned. His companion Bullwinkle has been locked out of thier home pending proof of a valid will.
momma of 3

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 31, 2008
the squirrel comment cracked me up...we so live in hickville....someone pls send that to Jay Leno for his headlines
tongue in cheek

Carlisle, PA

#20 Mar 31, 2008
Prisoner No More wrote:
Jeff Connor confiscated the body, the squirrel nest, the stash of nuts and the tree the nest was in for 'proper' disposal.
Look for the body at the next public auction
And then put the squirrel's common-law wife out in the cold and auctioned off the tree, nest and stash of nuts.

So far no one has been able to trace the proceeds from the auction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Apr 24 Jess 70
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Adams County man accused of propositioning boy ... Feb '16 Davenport 8
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... Feb '16 Szzrup 3
News Police: Bust shows heroin trade has changed (Sep '09) Jan '16 SHANNY 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardners Mortgages