Aspers fire company honored for rescue

Full story: Evening Sun 7
Lewis Alexander, president of Aspers Fire/EMS Co., shows a commendation from Gov. Read more
UpperAdamsDwelle r

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Talk about blowing smoke up peoples rearends again.. way to go Jake....What A Joke
about

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Feb 29, 2008
I wish this newspaper would seek the views of the other fire departments in the upper end of Adams County concerning the Aspers Fire Company and Lewis Alexander. They are poorly trained and looked down on. They only average about 6 people on calls and that is on a good night. Day time that may get 4 people. The Menallen Township should pull the rug on them.
ALF

Leavittsburg, OH

#3 Feb 29, 2008
What a joke!!!!
tom

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2008
What is wrong with them?
Unsure Of Aspers

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2008
Aspers is full of untrained responders. The public was not made aware of the problems and risks taken by the company. The Fire & EMS crews refused to follow orders and are now being awarded for it. How much bigger can their heads get before they end up killing someone. I agree the paper and the township needs to ask the other stations in the northern part of the county about their feelings.
Fraid

Johnstown, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2008
That is one company that should be shut down! They don't have a clue how to handle situations. 911 is wasting their time dispatching them not to mention the importance of getting proper response to those in need. God help those in need!
Dapper Dan

Newville, PA

#7 Dec 22, 2012
What ever happen with the PA AG suit against the Aspers' fire dept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop 6 hr Fannie Pak 1
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Mar 18 Employee of the M... 41
Bucher Hill Mansion aka Swan Lake Mansion (May '08) Feb 25 Lblack715 21
News Man wanted in connection with a sexual assault ... Nov '14 Crystal Ball 1
News Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
News Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '14 Anonymous 39
Gardners Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gardners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]