Police log

There are 8 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Police log. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

The following reports were taken from information supplied by area law enforcement officials Saturday: - shippensburg DUI: Jacob Shumway, 27, of Shippensburg, was charged with driving under the influence of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

confused

Anderson, IN

#1 Jul 20, 2008
ok ...for he cattle crossing sign missing between 10pm tuesday and 8 am tuesday ...is this suppsed to be one the same day or a week apart ?? for the guy with the f-350 ...why would you back into an escalade at a stop sign??...not to smart !! was it some kind of road rage ??
fatboy

Aspers, PA

#2 Jul 20, 2008
"Car went off the road"
"Car drifted right"

Makes it sound like the driver had nothing to do with it. How about, "Idiot driver failed to maintain control of vehicle".
fatboy

Aspers, PA

#3 Jul 20, 2008
confused wrote:
ok ...for he cattle crossing sign missing between 10pm tuesday and 8 am tuesday ...is this suppsed to be one the same day or a week apart ?? for the guy with the f-350 ...why would you back into an escalade at a stop sign??...not to smart !! was it some kind of road rage ??
When you find the cattle crossing sign outside some woman's house, look for the ex boyfriend.
Willie

New Bloomfield, PA

#4 Jul 20, 2008
The farmer has a time machine and went back in time and found his sign taken.

“Not fallen”

Since: May 08

WalMartBoro, PA

#5 Jul 21, 2008
Fatboy & Willie--absolutely Hilarious--TX for starting my day off with a laugh, guys!
Saluvia

Mercersburg, PA

#6 Jul 21, 2008
Lots of firearms stolen. Someone planning a war?
North Side Story

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 21, 2008
Saluvia wrote:
Lots of firearms stolen. Someone planning a war?
You didn't know that with all the cops spending their time on the south side of Chambersburg, there is a gang rising in the Philadelphia Avenue area?
Ship23

Corning, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2008
i'm surprised they didn't find some young minor girls drinking with mr Shumway. maybe next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Apr 22 Jennifer Jackson 102
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Mar '17 Robin 22
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan '17 Pink Eye 7
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... (Oct '16) Dec '16 Saddam 6
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec '16 Generation Wuss 4
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6
News Gardners murder case set for June trial term (Apr '11) Apr '13 Blondeyblue 5

Gardners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardners Mortgages